PDA

View Full Version : Evo Mechanic South Bay

evo1030
06-12-2004, 10:35 AM
Hi,

I have a 2003 Evo and I am looking for someone who knows how to properly tune an Evo. I live in Boulder Creek. Does anyone know of a good person in the San Jose area?

Thanks

PK@WORKS
06-13-2004, 08:49 PM
Hi,
What kind of "proper tuning" are you looking for?

evo1030
06-13-2004, 11:26 PM
I looking for someone to do general repairs and service that is more knowledgeable than the dealer. I would also like someone who could advise me on how to get the most out of my Evo given a somewhat limited budget for toys.

evo_dadi
06-14-2004, 07:00 PM
hey wassup man you from boulder creek huh which area ? as for shops for you to go to youre gonna have to establish a good connection with a shop.i mean there are places that would offer you help and knowledge but its much better knowing the guys who works there and owns it. WORKS is one of those places but they are far so its hard to go there daily specially living at least an hour away from any close shops. there's Gbmotorsports/Mpjperformance in hayward and gruppes in fremont thats kinda closer from where youre at.

GReddy_917
06-14-2004, 07:08 PM
I looking for someone to do general repairs and service that is more knowledgeable than the dealer.

WORKS now does service work in addition to tuning.