PDA

View Full Version : Got rolled on today...

SilverStreak
12-01-2006, 10:12 PM
All performance are in signature for reference.

Pulled out onto Stevens Creek Blvd taking my g/f to the dentist. Sherrif pulls up behind me at a red talking away on her cell phone (I thought that was illegal *shrug*).

Anyways light turns green, and her lights go on. Lovely.

Pull over do the usual, she comes up asks me if I knew why she pulled me over. Played clueless (which I really was). "Modified exhaust" she says. O RLY? I tell her its stock. I remember hearing that supposed to be a Mitsu logo somewhere on it, but I can't find it. Great. I figure I am going to get cited for a stock exhaust.

She looks around the car more, I figure I'm going to have to pop my hood next, and I'm running late for my g/f's appt. She seems surprised by the wing, and the exhaust that it comes like this from the factory but lets me go.

She also advises that I carry paperwork showing that my exhaust is stock. wtf? So I guess now we have to be prepared to show CARB legality on all aftermarket systems and OEM certification for all stock systems.

On a side note...she was very pleasant and courteous throughout the whole ordeal...so I guess that's kind of a step in the right direction.

mtsevovii
12-01-2006, 10:19 PM
at least you have a ix, and not an 03... she could have also cited you for "modified HID headlights" since they cant possibly come stock as well. :roll:

ZK
12-02-2006, 02:13 AM
Nice story... the stock exhaust is actually a bit louder than other stock car's exhausts.

At least she was courteous about it - a lot of people with modified exhausts probably throw cops crap about their exhaust being stock. If you got cited for a stock exhaust you get it thrown out in court or whatever. Still a hassle though.

I guess next time ask her how you can prove it's stock. Go to the dealer and take a picture of the car on the showroom? :lol:

Liquid-R1
12-02-2006, 02:19 AM
It you still have the sticker that lists all the options that came with you car, you can show them the listing for the "Large CF Spoiler."

evo8dustu
12-02-2006, 03:56 AM
It you still have the sticker that lists all the options that came with you car, you can show them the listing for the "Large CF Spoiler."

thats a good idea, but can you really get a ticket for a large cf rear spoiler?

awdaddict
12-02-2006, 04:57 AM
No, but they will use it as a reason to suspect illegal modification of your car (make you pop your hood)
I suppose cops that doesn't know what an Evo is will give you words about the Big Spoiler.

mtsevovii
12-02-2006, 06:59 AM
they can ticket your spoiler for "obstruction of your rear view"...

SilverStreak
12-02-2006, 09:39 AM
I guess next time ask her how you can prove it's stock

LOL...its in my original post...supposedly I have to get ppwk from the dealer that says that this exhaust came from the factory.

No, but they will use it as a reason to suspect illegal modification of your car (make you pop your hood)

Even though cops claim they don't profile...that sure sounds like profiling to me. Even if that's the case I will sure as heck say no to popping the hood (even though I have nothing to hide). Stock parts on the car do not give them the right to search your car for illegal mods.

Yah...I remember reading about such a case on EvoM. I think it took him forever and a day to fight the ticket.

DaveLC2
12-02-2006, 10:17 AM
Glad to hear that your experience was pleasant. I wonder how the SRT-4 guys are doing with their exhaust being the 1st production car with no muffler :lol: Imagine explaining that to the cops :lol: I'd just carry a copy of Road & Track or something that states that in print.

Dave

Eclipse
12-02-2006, 10:29 PM
Glad to hear that your experience was pleasant. I wonder how the SRT-4 guys are doing with their exhaust being the 1st production car with no muffler :lol: Imagine explaining that to the cops :lol: I'd just carry a copy of Road & Track or something that states that in print.

Dave

I keep a copy of the Mitsu sales brochure in my car in case I get stopped.

peter
12-02-2006, 10:37 PM
was the cop hotttttt?

ddubdb3
12-03-2006, 01:25 AM
so whats up with california cops crackin down soooo hard on any car that looks fast ???

veracomix
12-04-2006, 08:16 PM
I got stopped last saturday night, i was taking my gf back to her dorm in sj, and right before i make a right onto san fernando i get pulled over (i've got 2 big fart cannons on my 3000gt) the cop wasn't a prick or anything its just that he did not know what he was talking about. he saw that i had an aftermarket intake and saw no carb sticker and told me i should buy a "more expensive" one so that i can get a carb sticker. he then also thought my intake manifold was headers, but i then pointed out where headers are supposed to be :shock:, then i started asking him questions about what they do at the state ref, he said that the have to messure the gross smog something, i asked him what it was and he didn't know what it was and told me to ask the state refs. i dunno i just think it's bs that they can give you a ticket when they dont really know what they are talking about.

JDMgrafiteMR
12-04-2006, 09:06 PM
When i start questioning things like that to the cop they usually say its not my job to know what is legal or not, if it looks modified then you have to have the state ref check it out. they are equip to tell whats stock or not...in the 2 times i went to sate ref they are just as clueless...they would not pass me on inspection b/c intake looks diff. even when they looked up carb sticker they said everything match but i dont think this is hooked up right so even if you pass smog im gonna fail you for inspection..

all in all they just send you to another idiot

JDMgrafiteMR
12-04-2006, 09:13 PM
i heard somewhere that down in sd they make crazy money from modded cars....they go around and fix-it ticket everybody...multiple offenders or non payers get car impounded and sold off in aution...money is made in auction and some kid buys it and drives it around and gets fix-it and continue to bring revenue to the city/state. eventually car gets impounded and the process repeats itself...cars get filtered into the sysytem and stays in the system...not so much cops harrassing us b/c we are not in compliant w/ ca cmog but its a untapped mkt where they can get an easy 15 bucks fix it and 38 buck state ref fee...or we can pay the extra 300 per infraction in court for them to look the othere way...i guess they figure people will always mod cars...easy money

wantone
12-04-2006, 09:14 PM
Wow that's crazy!

Positron
12-04-2006, 10:18 PM
Cops in SJ definitly profile our Evos. Ive gotten pulled 3 times within the past 4 months and all of them were at night. Including right outside of EIP shop...LOL :lol:

mtsevovii
12-04-2006, 10:21 PM
so far so good with sj, milpitas, sf, hayward, santa clara, and sunnyvale...but i dont want to speak too soon :lol:

dont even do anything when im filling up in the gas station next to them.

JDMgrafiteMR
12-04-2006, 10:32 PM
so far so good with sj, milpitas, sf, hayward, santa clara, and sunnyvale...but i dont want to speak too soon :lol:

dont even do anything when im filling up in the gas station next to them.
lol best knock on wood **knock knock**

byt
12-04-2006, 10:49 PM
hmm I've yet to have any issues with mine either and it's been over a year with this beast..

srsly.. *knock on wood*

Damanc
12-06-2006, 07:59 AM

Not if you have two functioning side view mirrors. Otherwise all trucks with campers, work vans, moving vans and others like them would be illegal.

TimDC2x
12-06-2006, 03:49 PM
Join the club OP :lol:

I was pulled over AGAIN 3 blocks from my house on Tully going up towards the hills, same bullshit as the last time: cop pops hood, looks cluelessly at stock motor, and then has the audacity to ask a god damn 26 year old coming home from work dressed in business attire if he was "street racing".

God this car is so love/hate.

Positron
12-06-2006, 05:01 PM
bummer Tim. East side cops are f@ggots.

JDMgrafiteMR
12-06-2006, 10:00 PM
yea i live on tully....i always have to be careful especially after 130 am...cops on every side of tully and in every parking lots (especially lee noddle house) just waiting for someone to do something wrong..luckily i also got pulled over in my business suit minus the blazer

TimDC2x
12-09-2006, 08:56 PM
Agree, i'm super careful driving around the house at night, which sucks considering I live here...

On a more suprising note, everytime I did get pulled over the cops havent noticed the RSR GT2 AT ALL!! *knocking on wood*Â* Considering how obscenely loud this thing is, I'll keep counting my lucky stars 8)

MAB1025
12-09-2006, 11:01 PM
Agree, i'm super careful driving around the house at night, which sucks considering I live here...

On a more suprising note, everytime I did get pulled over the cops havent noticed the RSR GT2 AT ALL!! *knocking on wood* Considering how obscenely loud this thing is, I'll keep counting my lucky stars 8)

Ah glad to see that you still are enjoying the RSR exhaust! It was/is insanely loud...

Positron
12-10-2006, 10:07 AM
Same here Tim. I got pulled over on Aborn/Capitol. The two cops didnt mention anything about my Greddy ti or loud exhaust. All they basically wanted to see if I had stuff under the hood.

AreSTG
12-11-2006, 04:04 PM
the whole pop the hood thing dosn't have me very scared, but what i'm worried about is-

"let me look under your dash at the stock ECU"

how common is this one or are they really only concerned with the engine compartment?

JDMgrafiteMR
12-11-2006, 04:19 PM
lol i had nevered had a cop asked about looking at the ecu...they usually asked if the car is tune by someone or what kind of program im using to tune the ecu in which case i reply by "tune, what do you mean tune? and whats an ecu" =) they usually say nevermind afterwards but that something i would not be too worried about. they cant really tell, thats why they send you to the state ref..but usually they only send if they have reasonable cause that the car is in some way illegal and they cant prove it...unfortunately that mean they can send a bone stock car to the ref if they have no idea what they are doing...

i think as long as you stay diplomatic in this case and the cop have no real reason to give you a harder time then you're in the clear

SilverStreak
12-11-2006, 04:34 PM
There was a recent article talking about ECU modification so I wouldn't be surprised if cops started digging for those.

TimDC2x
12-12-2006, 04:28 PM
Same here Tim. I got pulled over on Aborn/Capitol. The two cops didnt mention anything about my Greddy ti or loud exhaust. All they basically wanted to see if I had stuff under the hood.

Yeah I remember you posting about that incident a while back, sucks :( But then again, great that we didnt get busted for a modified exhaust ticket.

Regarding the ECU question, the cops had trouble figuring out what the IC pipes were, so I wouldnt be so worried about them asking ECU related questions just yet.

SilverStreak
12-12-2006, 08:21 PM
Regarding the ECU question, the cops had trouble figuring out what the IC pipes were, so I wouldnt be so worried about them asking ECU related questions just yet.

see here: http://www.norcalevo.net/forum/index.php/topic,14739.0.html

veracomix
12-12-2006, 08:34 PM
got back from the state ref earlier for my exhaust and it passed, the limit was 95dba(+/-1.5db) and mine was 96.5 :shock: cuttin it real close haha

JDMgrafiteMR
12-13-2006, 12:10 AM
^^they were cool with it? did they smog it too?

gofast925
02-25-2007, 05:51 PM
All performance are in signature for reference.

Pulled out onto Stevens Creek Blvd taking my g/f to the dentist. Sherrif pulls up behind me at a red talking away on her cell phone (I thought that was illegal *shrug*).

Anyways light turns green, and her lights go on. Lovely.

Pull over do the usual, she comes up asks me if I knew why she pulled me over. Played clueless (which I really was). "Modified exhaust" she says. O RLY? I tell her its stock. I remember hearing that supposed to be a Mitsu logo somewhere on it, but I can't find it. Great. I figure I am going to get cited for a stock exhaust.

She looks around the car more, I figure I'm going to have to pop my hood next, and I'm running late for my g/f's appt. She seems surprised by the wing, and the exhaust that it comes like this from the factory but lets me go.

She also advises that I carry paperwork showing that my exhaust is stock. wtf? So I guess now we have to be prepared to show CARB legality on all aftermarket systems and OEM certification for all stock systems.

On a side note...she was very pleasant and courteous throughout the whole ordeal...so I guess that's kind of a step in the right direction.

Most cops wouldnt mess with you, you got unlucky, thats all.
Ive passed, faced, rode next to tons of cops and they bearly look at the car...most people have no clue what this car can do!

chefnevo
02-25-2007, 11:50 PM
I beg to differ, I was pulled over last nite because I was goin 66 on i-5, Cop comes up asked about the TT and gauges then asked if the car is fast and had me rev it for him, but no mods yet! Have a clean recorded so he just let me go. That not the first time either.

SilverStreak
02-26-2007, 04:50 PM
i beg to differ as well.

i get the "stare" from cops all the time. there is no denying that the "big wing", "louder than most" exhaust, "aggressive" styling gets you the wrong attention with lots of different groups.

evo OCD
02-27-2007, 06:59 PM
Ive been pulled over a few times for doing stupid shit on the road, each time I was let go. If you get pulled over do the following:

Keep your seat belt on.
Put both hands on the wheel.
Turn on your dome light.
Only go for your lic. and registration if they ask, and let them know if you are going to get it out of the glove box.

Most important thing: BE POLITE!! Even if they are a total dick, be courteous and use the term 'officer' or 'sir'. Dont argue or have a punk attitude. Chances are if you werent doing anything tooooooo bad they will let you off. If all that doesnt work, you still have a chance of fighting it later....and if you dont piss them off you have a greater chance of the cop not remembering you later.

My 2 cents.

mrflash03
02-27-2007, 07:17 PM
Ive been pulled over a few times for doing stupid shit on the road, each time I was let go. If you get pulled over do the following:

Keep your seat belt on.
Put both hands on the wheel.
Turn on your dome light.
Only go for your lic. and registration if they ask, and let them know if you are going to get it out of the glove box.

Most important thing: BE POLITE!! Even if they are a total dick, be courteous and use the term 'officer' or 'sir'. Dont argue or have a punk attitude. Chances are if you werent doing anything tooooooo bad they will let you off. If all that doesnt work, you still have a chance of fighting it later....and if you dont piss them off you have a greater chance of the cop not remembering you later.

My 2 cents.

I agree with you, I got pulled over on the freeway by CHP. I was about to get involved in a speed contest with a modded civic, but as soon as I hit the fastlane, the CHP was on my azz!!! I got startled, so I signaled to go to the slow lane, but he hit his lights on me. I shut my engine off, put the keys on the dash, and both hands on the wheel. He just told me he didn't want anyone dying tonight because of us racing. He also asked me why I was picking on that civic. My reply was, " he started it".

we both had a good laugh, and then he let me go with a warning. Like evo ocd said, just be POLITE.

JDMgrafiteMR
02-28-2007, 06:59 PM
^lol he started it, u actually said that to the cop? too funnie

WW_EVO9
02-28-2007, 07:18 PM
haha.... "he started it" good shiet. I guess the trooper was cool

mrflash03
03-01-2007, 08:51 PM
lol, yeah it seemed like he knew about our cars and what they were capable of. I'm assuming thats why he asked me. The CHP was a cool guy!

Markos
03-07-2007, 11:42 PM
I got pulled over by a bike cop in Palo Alto yesterday. Stash, shades- Super Troopers all the way. He was a real nice guy and asked me why he pulled me over. I had no idea because he was behind me and couldn't see I had no front license plate, my front windows were down so he couldn't see the 50% tint, and I am an idiot and hadn't researched whether or not my Works TBE was illegal.

Anyway, he asks where my plate is and I say I had to take it off to install my front slitter. Then he asked about the exhaust and I started talking about autoX and driving fast when it's safe. He said the windows weren't too bad and I should get my plate on and be on my way.

06IXMR
03-08-2007, 08:07 PM
Some cops are cool, not all of them are bad. I bet those Cop Evo owners have a blast.

Markos
03-09-2007, 04:21 PM
My Indian friend back in the office goes "Well look at yourself- you're f*ckin white! People called the cops on me saying I was a cat burglar in Palo Alto because they saw me on multiple days in my own neighborhood."

bdking57
03-09-2007, 04:45 PM
so whats up with california cops crackin down soooo hard on any car that looks fast ???

its just imports that looks fast lol.. Monterey is really lax on mods..but I would still always get a comment "modified exhaust".. of course I was cammed/catless with a GTII lol I cant believe evo owners are being asked to carry proof their cars legality.. is a function of the law not to prove that you are guilty? They should have a damn book of every car on the road.

awdaddict
03-09-2007, 04:49 PM

its just imports that looks fast lol.. Monterey is really lax on mods..but I would still always get a comment "modified exhaust".. of course I was cammed/catless with a GTII lol I cant believe evo owners are being asked to carry proof their cars legality.. is a function of the law not to prove that you are guilty? They should have a damn book of every car on the road.

The make $ off of the "Correction fee" if they are wrong.
So win-win situation for them. Tickets now, questions later.

mr05evo
05-07-2007, 07:32 AM

The make $ off of the "Correction fee" if they are wrong.
So win-win situation for them. Tickets now, questions later.

That's true I got popped yesterday. Me and my lady we were leaving a the saloon and heading down the steet. Well as soon as my front tire hit the pavment there was a cop behind be. I stopped at the light she was right behind me. As soon as the light next to me turns green (people turning left I was going straight) there was a Firebird that had a loud exhaust fly pass me and the cop just screaming (exhaust) I guess he was trying to beat the light. Well then my light turns green and of course the cops follows me instead of the domestic flying by to make the light and the exhaust is just screaming. Well I take it easy shifting at 2500-3000 rpm (I am running a catback RSR GT II and a RSR downpipe and the down pipe gets rid of the cat). I get to a area where I make a left to some residential areas and shes still following so I am taking it easy to keep my exhaust as quiet as possible. I get to a stop sighn and stop for about 2 seconds and proceed and I look in my mirror and its like chistmas in my rear view mirror. I pull over as soon as she gets near the window I had her my registation insurance and licences and aske how she was doing. She told me she pulled me over for my exhaust and I tell her that I have just a cat back on and it's below the 95 decibles. She says that it doesn't matter you can't have a modified exhaust at all. I tell it conforms to the emission laws and meets with in sound pariameters and that I was a mechanic. She says "SO!". She walks away and she comes back and ask me to open the hood. So I open the hood and she say you can go sit down. So I get back in the car and shes looking around and shes using a flash light in the middle of the day when there's still light out. Shes really get in to it and start really looking sticks her head in the so close to the engine she might has well be laying on the engine. Then she comes back and says open the trun so I open the trunk and shes look around and tells me to go sit inside. So I sit and she comes back and shows me a pience of paper and reads 27151. (a) No person shall modify the exhaust system of a motor vehicle in a manner which will amplify or increase the noise emitted by the motor of the vehicle. She didn't read the rest of the code she just read me that the rest of the code is 27151. (a) No person shall modify the exhaust system of a motor vehicle in a manner which will amplify or increase the noise emitted by the motor of the vehicle so that the vehicle is not in compliance with the provisions of Section 27150 or exceeds the noise limits established for the type of vehicle in Article 2.5 (commencing with Section 27200). No person shall operate a motor vehicle with an exhaust system so modified. Well that was my day it sucked. She let me go without a ticket. All that for nothing ohh well at least I didn't get a ticket. :)

mtsevovii
05-07-2007, 09:30 AM
you should have said to her "Is that the best you can do!?"

:lol:

mr05evo
05-07-2007, 09:31 AM
I know seriously. Me and my lady were like that was the dumbest thing.

PANGES
05-07-2007, 10:52 AM
lol. They were really out to get people this last weekend though. When I dropped my gf off at home from my house (10 min drive), I saw 7 cops! None of them bothered me though (luckily). Anyone get bothered this weekend? I know it was a cop fest this weekened, maybe because of cinco de mayo.

MadEvo
05-07-2007, 10:55 AM
lol. They were really out to get people this last weekend though. When I dropped my gf off at home from my house (10 min drive), I saw 7 cops! None of them bothered me though (luckily). Anyone get bothered this weekend? I know it was a cop fest this weekened, maybe because of cinco de mayo.

Drove to the city yesterday and notice more cops than the usual. Friday night meet we were ask to leave the Gellert by DC's finest :( But at least we hung out with some kool ones at DCMP. :D

tkeirin
05-07-2007, 03:28 PM

Drove to the city yesterday and notice more cops than the usual. Friday night meet we were ask to leave the Gellert by DC's finest :( But at least we hung out with some kool ones at DCMP. :D

yea the ones we hung out w/at dcmp was kool. good thing one of them is a car guy...haha

:D

awdaddict
05-07-2007, 05:37 PM

Yea any major "celebration day" = potential DUIs on the street.

06IXMR
05-13-2007, 10:06 PM
I got rolled on today, i was really quiet and nice, had the pop the hood question and he said since I was Coop. He let me off. He was like...you had your car for 8 months now and no plates? I was like...I haven't gotten anything..

Oh I got pulled over for exhaust but, he rather have me take care of my plates instead and it turns out he drives a suby...lol

RgistRdShowoffIX
05-13-2007, 10:26 PM
no incidents so far. =]

mr05evo
05-19-2007, 09:16 PM
I didn't get busted or anything today, but how ever I came close a couple times. I was curious if it was just me or not, but there were a lot of cops out this weekend? Did anyone get busted with all these cops up and about?

06IXMR
05-20-2007, 12:05 AM
Close to end of the month quota lol.. =P

mr05evo
05-20-2007, 12:12 AM
Close to end of the month quota lol.. =P

Must be........ because it seemed like they were out in full force.

PANGES
05-20-2007, 12:19 AM
Ya. Lotta cops out this week. lol.

SilverStreak
05-22-2007, 07:34 PM
Yah there were a lot out this weekend. On our cruise down to Monterey, the Santa Clara sherriffs dept was all over cars entering the county via 17.

In Cupertino/Saratoga/W. San Jose area I know they normally crackdown hard on this particular reason. Mainly because of the De Anza Auto-X. They normally sit around waiting to pull over the modded cars that leave the area.

I was on my way down south to check out colleges one year at like 6-7 in the morning and the cop pulls me over for an "inspection".

Go figure.

craziazzmofo66
05-22-2007, 08:14 PM
nope...dont get bothered here in KC. unless ur being stupid.........lol

RgistRdShowoffIX
05-28-2007, 01:02 AM
=\ got a speeding ticket today. I was about to cry. they always seem to pick on me....

always when i'm sleepy.. :? :(

awdaddict
05-28-2007, 01:10 AM
oh WTF Ryan.. noooo.

RgistRdShowoffIX
05-28-2007, 01:11 AM
that's what i said.. :(

dl_EVO
05-28-2007, 05:21 PM
speeding ticket in CRV? EVO?

that sucks bro...sorry to hear..

hopefully you can go to traffic school to clear the ticket.

If not, go to court talk to the judge. Pay the MAX fine to prevent any points on your record.

RgistRdShowoffIX
05-28-2007, 07:51 PM
it was in the CRV. The Evo doesn't have anything on it... wtf. I haven't even gotten pulled over for front license plate delete. D:

you can do that? How do i request that? :( I'm so desperate I'd pay 400 to keep this off..

dl_EVO
05-29-2007, 04:15 PM
it was in the CRV. The Evo doesn't have anything on it... wtf. I haven't even gotten pulled over for front license plate delete. D:

you can do that? How do i request that? :( I'm so desperate I'd pay 400 to keep this off..

I heard that on Live105's morning show. The host said that he doesn't even bother with the points, he pays the max fine to save his record. He said it is a couple of hundred of dollars over the typical fine.

dl_EVO
06-04-2007, 05:07 PM
I got a front plate fix it on Broadway St. in SF @ 1am on Saturday night!!!!! When there was 100,000's of drunk people they decide they have nothing better to do then give me a no front plate.

awdaddict
06-04-2007, 06:45 PM
I got a front plate fix it on Broadway St. in SF @ 1am on Saturday night!!!!! When there was 100,000's of drunk people they decide they have nothing better to do then give me a no front plate.

No front plate = easy target. Esp in the city.
I just don't want to deal with that stupid BS with the cop anymore... so I have a front plate now.

esco
06-05-2007, 10:43 AM
got a speeding and mod'd exhaust ticket, had to have it signed off by BAR. I explained to the cop it was stock, and the dealership was less than a mile away. He didnt care, and said it was too loud even though we were on the highway and my car was turned off before he even stopped behind me. Cali law states that 95db is the limit. BAR ranked mine at 84.55 at 4750rpm. So they threw that outta court and im fighting the speeding ticket. Pulled me over in a black tahoe and had a bomb squad t-shirt on. he was a prick too....

mr05evo
06-05-2007, 10:47 AM
what city?

esco
06-05-2007, 10:57 AM
what city?

I was in placer when i sped, then he pulled me over in sac. county. At riverside then stooped at antelope rd exit. the tahoe is based outta south sac....thats where bomb squad is. BAR is off of northgate, then there is one in the south sac. area.

mr05evo
06-05-2007, 11:01 AM
what city?

I was in placer when i sped, then he pulled me over in sac. county. At riverside then stooped at antelope rd exit. the tahoe is based outta south sac....thats where bomb squad is. BAR is off of northgate, then there is one in the south sac. area.

That's kind of weird for someone on bomb squad to pull you over for something like that.

esco
06-05-2007, 11:33 AM
what city?

That's kind of weird for someone on bomb squad to pull you over for something like that.
well he was on my ass, literally 4ft away and then...i moved into the center lane.....he folowed and "drafted, then to the fast lane.....then i had somebody and he was by himself so i went into the carpool lane. he did it again. I accelerated, then he did. Then i dropped it to 3rd doin 65 and took off. I got a 94 (i actually did 110) in a 65. He was a ass too.

mr05evo
06-05-2007, 11:38 AM
Man that sucks