PDA

View Full Version : I Have My Opinion As Well...Sorry Mod For Doing This...

sp_mark
12-06-2006, 11:55 PM
Greetings to Everyone From Nor Cal Evo,

I'd like to welcome myself on board with you folks though I am not in Nor Cal anymore and most likely won't be able to keep up to date with this thread but anyways just wanted to stop by to say HI!!

Andy, you have always been a "shady person" to me so I don't know what else to say from there :lol:. I understand the whole situation that had happened with your car. Cal, Dev and the rest of the Speed Element Team were up front about the situation and they took responsibility for the situation. One thing that I do not know, is that it got carried out till now. This situation should have been taken care of long ago but it should be the owner who authorizes it. So Andy, I would suggest making a decision and going with it. Cal has offered you many solutions that any normal person in yuor case, who complains about not having a car till this day, would have taken the best possible solution out of the few that were the provided. Anyways, good luck with your situation and take care of that nice car of yours. I still remember the first day you bought it, you were one happy guy. Especially after doing the insurance fraud scam to get money out of your wrecked wrx to pay for the Evo. Good deal! How's the "lone sharking" business with you uncle going btw? Haha :lol:.

Dilsher, be nice to Speed Element. You know they were the only other good tuner shop around the area after you left Gruppe-S. In your case, I wouldn't have quit my job and then try and ask for it back the very next day. Especially since you weren't there for very long, it just wasn't going to happen. So you should take your car to people who "know" what they are doing and yes people do make mistakes. Good luck with your car too, the Evo is an amazing machine.

+1 Billion to Cal, Dev, Andy, Do-Mai and the rest of the Speed Element family. Keep up the great work, your business is growing and your name recognition is getting out there real fast. If I had an Evo, I would definitely take my car to you guys for work done. Just taking a look at your personal cars and how well kept they are just makes me believe in you guys. How a person treats himself, is usually how he would treat others (unless they are shady mutha*&*$# :)). Good luck with this whole ordeal and to the guy who just wants an oil change, take it to the dealership. If you have the money to buy that car then I'm sure you can drop a few dollars here to maintain it. Thanks for your time in reading this and Happy Holidays!!

Regards,
Mark @ SP Engineering

earlyapex1
12-06-2006, 11:58 PM
Worst thread title ever.

EDIT: Damn those ninja edits!

Lurk
12-06-2006, 11:59 PM
Hahah, this is really funny. Mark@SP do I even know you? This post is like Deja Vu with the whole DavidV/Works fiasco. :lol:

sp_mark
12-07-2006, 12:00 AM
-- deleted --

-mark

06IXMR
12-07-2006, 12:00 AM
15 people read it haha.

Limeyboy
12-07-2006, 12:01 AM
Especially after doing the insurance fraud scam to get money out of your wrecked wrx to pay for the Evo.

:shock:

sp_mark
12-07-2006, 12:01 AM
Hahah, this is really funny. Mark@SP do I even know you? This post is like Deja Vu with the whole DavidV/Works fiasco. :lol:

Do you know me? Did you read the post? I was sitting right next to you when you got fired after a month working at Gruppe-S, is your memory that bad?

Limeyboy
12-07-2006, 12:02 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

earlyapex1
12-07-2006, 12:03 AM
I love dirt digging threads.

Somebody try and find some dirt about me. We can make it a game!

Nachos to the best one.

missred
12-07-2006, 12:03 AM
Especially after doing the insurance fraud scam to get money out of your wrecked wrx to pay for the Evo.

:shock:

:shock:.... :lol: :lol:

sp_mark
12-07-2006, 12:04 AM
-- deleted --

-mark

Limeyboy
12-07-2006, 12:05 AM
I love dirt digging threads.

Somebody try and find some dirt about me. We can make it a game!

LOL - you going to tempt them ? ;)

Lurk
I poop on this thread. LOL! You guys have hit a new low with this one. Getting little 20yr old mark to come on here to sling shit in your favor.

Did they offer you a free set of Blox cams like they did me, Mark? :lol:

Limeyboy
exactly, of course you are in shock when you hear something like that. i remember andy telling everyone how "cool" he thought cus he was able to jip his car insurance company out of A LOT of money from claiming things and claiming items that weren't really on the car to get paid for the aftermarket parts...end of story.

And what benefit does it bring you to post this here?

earlyapex1
12-07-2006, 12:06 AM

Yes, free Nachos and a slurpy.

Limeyboy
12-07-2006, 12:07 AM

Ill add a breakfast mcmuffin to sweeten the deal.

missred

:lol: this thread is some entertaining shit.

earlyapex1
Alright, Nachos, slurpy and a breakfast mcmuffin.

Anyone?

missred
12-07-2006, 12:09 AM

Anyone?

how about adding a tune too :lol:

earlyapex1
Here, i'll even help:

http://www.google.com/search?q=%22bryan+medway%22&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

lqdchkn
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

hehe

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9G_Rthqv3dFgIsAXESjzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN 0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=120k2vcc6/EXP=1165562090/**http%3a//www.j-taubert.de/event_2003/Troll.jpg

Edit= Damn bumped by bitching way down here.

BigEd925
12-07-2006, 12:11 AM

Anyone?

http://www.trix.com/dsm/carlsbad/img-1to2/p000026.jpg

Limeyboy
12-07-2006, 12:12 AM
Here, i'll even help:

http://www.google.com/search?q=%22bryan+medway%22&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

Bryan you are opening my mind up to all kinds of photoshop-fake-screencap goodness with that link.... ;)

earlyapex1
12-07-2006, 12:13 AM

Anyone?

http://www.trix.com/dsm/carlsbad/img-1to2/p000026.jpg

Well, there is indeed dirt in that photo of Carlsbad raceway. I used to drag race? Oh the horror!

sp_mark
12-07-2006, 12:15 AM
-- deleted --

-mark

Limeyboy
12-07-2006, 12:16 AM
nice1 ;) haha

btw my opinions have nothing to do with the opinions of my co-workers or the company i work for.

why does it feel like that little disclaimer should be read at high speed and include "terms and conditions apply. may not be legal in all 50 states" ?

Lurk
12-07-2006, 12:16 AM
Hey Mark, btw didn't Gary "let you go" a few months ago from Gruppe-S?

BTW funny how your pimply, turtleneck wearin ass is on here talking all this crap online when in person you were as timid as a 10yr old girl. Even Dilbert was treating you like a bitch at work back then. :lol:

DRFTR8
12-07-2006, 12:20 AM
exactly, of course you are in shock when you hear something like that. i remember andy telling everyone how "cool" he thought cus he was able to jip his car insurance company out of A LOT of money from claiming things and claiming items that weren't really on the car to get paid for the aftermarket parts...end of story.

And what benefit does it bring you to post this here?

I dont think it brought him any benefits but hes just expressing how low someone can be just to get what they want in someones elses expense

SpeedElement
12-07-2006, 12:21 AM
I poop on this thread. LOL! You guys have hit a new low with this one. Getting little 20yr old mark to come on here to sling shit in your favor.

Did they offer you a free set of Blox cams like they did me, Mark? :lol:

I had no idea you made fraudulent claims in the past until this post. I left Gruppe-S a long time ago before you two worked there. Â*But anyways, now I know.

sp_mark
12-07-2006, 12:22 AM
-- deleted --

-mark

Limeyboy
12-07-2006, 12:23 AM
I dont think it brought him any benefits but hes just expressing how low someone can be just to get what they want in someones elses expense

Fair enough, but (bearing in mind I dont know any history here), I think to publicly accuse someone of a criminal offense, in this case defrauding, should not be taken to lightly in a public forum. As we english say, 'its just not cricket'

Lurk
12-07-2006, 12:23 AM
And of course there are no motives on the side...

Strange coincidence that someone from SP Engineering (who deals directly with SpeedElement) comes on here to sling mud right after that oil change thread.

You guys should have hired DavidV instead of this comedian Mark.

Lurk
12-07-2006, 12:25 AM

Fair enough, but (bearing in mind I dont know any history here), I think to publicly accuse someone of a criminal offense, in this case defrauding, should not be taken to lightly in a public forum. As we english say, 'its just not cricket'

Not to mention slander and libel. Good news is, it's all been printed out AND I just saved a bundle on my car insurance with Geico. :D haha

lncrevoviii
12-07-2006, 12:27 AM
Greetings to Everyone From Nor Cal Evo,

I'd like to welcome myself on board with you folks though I am not in Nor Cal anymore and most likely won't be able to keep up to date with this thread but anyways just wanted to stop by to say HI!!

Andy, you have always been a "shady person" to me so I don't know what else to say from there :lol:. I understand the whole situation that had happened with your car. Cal, Dev and the rest of the Speed Element Team were up front about the situation and they took responsibility for the situation. One thing that I do not know, is that it got carried out till now. This situation should have been taken care of long ago but it should be the owner who authorizes it. So Andy, I would suggest making a decision and going with it. Cal has offered you many solutions that any normal person in yuor case, who complains about not having a car till this day, would have taken the best possible solution out of the few that were the provided. Anyways, good luck with your situation and take care of that nice car of yours. I still remember the first day you bought it, you were one happy guy. Especially after doing the insurance fraud scam to get money out of your wrecked wrx to pay for the Evo. Good deal! How's the "lone sharking" business with you uncle going btw? Haha :lol:.

Dilsher, be nice to Speed Element. You know they were the only other good tuner shop around the area after you left Gruppe-S. In your case, I wouldn't have quit my job and then try and ask for it back the very next day. Especially since you weren't there for very long, it just wasn't going to happen. So you should take your car to people who "know" what they are doing and yes people do make mistakes. Good luck with your car too, the Evo is an amazing machine.

+1 Billion to Cal, Dev, Andy, Do-Mai and the rest of the Speed Element family. Keep up the great work, your business is growing and your name recognition is getting out there real fast. If I had an Evo, I would definitely take my car to you guys for work done. Just taking a look at your personal cars and how well kept they are just makes me believe in you guys. How a person treats himself, is usually how he would treat others (unless they are shady mutha*&*$# :)). Good luck with this whole ordeal and to the guy who just wants an oil change, take it to the dealership. If you have the money to buy that car then I'm sure you can drop a few dollars here to maintain it. Thanks for your time in reading this and Happy Holidays!!

Regards,
Mark @ SP Engineering

First of all, Thank You for mentioning me in your post. I am famous, yay. But man you have your facts wrong about me. You don't even know about the reason why I quit Gruppe-S, I never asked for the job back. I came in next day to get my pay check, the day when the trailer comes from "Japan", it was a Friday.
Did you know I was working 2 jobs and going to school? NO
Do you know how I got hired at Gruppe-S? NO
Do you know how much I was working at Gruppe-S till and for how many hours I was getting paid for for? NO
Do you know what I told Max and Gary when I started the job? NO
So, why don't you shut the fuck up!!!
I was the most honest person at Gruppe-S, and even to this day, I am honest. Dude, I know you very well Mark, coming up to me asking me to get something. I could have easily said, "fuck off, skinny ass mother fucker", but no my response was always the same, "Sure, bro." Man even people that know me can vouch for what kind of a person I am. The funny thing is I stayed the same, but you turned to be a little bitch :lol:. Two faced bitch made mother fuckin cunt.
I don't have nothing against Speed Element, everything I said in the other thread was based on what "LURK" was telling me, since, I am not sure how much is the truth and how much is a lie, I stopped responding on the thread.

Ohhh wait a second. I quit the job for certain reasons. But your dumbass got Fired. :lol: Never point fingers at me unless if you have your facts right.

Limeyboy
12-07-2006, 12:28 AM
and who are you limeboy? are you one of andy's friends? trying to back him up. spending multiple hours continuosly on the computer trying to defend yourself and make yourself look good on the net?

1) Im simon. Hi. Im 26, I play rugby (thats basicly american football but without your pansy padding and with more blood) and i like to get high.
2) I dont even know any andy, let alone which andy you are even talking about
3) No backing up, just like to share my feelings that posting just to hurt someone is pretty lame
4) Yeah i spend too long on a computer, but nothing to do with looking good on the net. Search for my posts, you see I post nothing to try and bolster my ego. I try to exist without one in life, why would I try to have one online.

Anyways, have fun.

sp_mark
12-07-2006, 12:31 AM
-- deleted --

-mark

Lurk
12-07-2006, 12:36 AM
You're too funny dude. Anyways, so how much did they pay ya to come on here?

Lurk
12-07-2006, 12:43 AM
It's ok Mark, I know you're a big SpeedElement nut swinger, I ain't mad at ya. Actually, I'm happy that you finally saved up enough money working at Gruppe-S to move out of your mom's apartment in San Jose. You're finally a big boy now. Happy for ya. Now all you need is some ProActive to clear up that skin buddy.

lncrevoviii
12-07-2006, 12:51 AM
and why in living hell you are posting your dumbazz story or whatever in Buyer's Corner. Hey I get it, its another TuskMaskAndy or TuskMarkAndy, :lol: I am too good. Please, Mark you see if you were still at Gruppe-S, I would have came there to have a word with you. This is not a threat, yet, cuz i don't do those. I look into a problem, and try to see if its worth solving and if it is worth solving, trust me, it will be done. Since, you just ran your mouth like an ignorant 15yr old yearleader, trying to spread shit about me on these forums, it won't be easy. Its about 11:45pm, and you stupid post just woke me up.

So, Cal said in the other thread, "Dilsher, Clearly you are here to stir more things up". Was I really stirring things up, or is it this guy, with nothing better to do, matter of fact, has nothing to do with Speed Element's and Andy's dispute, and drags me into it also. I mean WTF!!!

Well, I will let Mark Hu talk, because I need some sleep. Got work and school, yall allready know what it is.

Man, I can't believe this foo. When you coming back Mark?

Lurk
12-07-2006, 01:02 AM
This is just a lame attempt to get under people's skin. Obviously they lack the professionalism to conduct business in any other way, they have to resort to getting some random clown to come in here and talk shit. If you guys wanted to make this personal, all you had to do was call me up and say so. ;)

BTW Cal, I heard your gf and a friend of mine named Kara are pretty close. Small world aint it? How you two doing BTW?

Limeyboy
12-07-2006, 01:03 AM
BTW Cal, I heard your gf and a certain korean friend of mine named Kara are pretty close. How you two doing?

oh come on man.. that just not on

:(

Limeyboy
12-07-2006, 01:05 AM
crap i hit the wrong button

SpeedElement
12-07-2006, 01:09 AM
This is just a lame attempt to get under people's skin. Obviously they lack the professionalism to conduct business in any other way, they have to resort to getting some random clown to come in here and talk shit. If you guys wanted to make this personal, all you had to do was call me up and say so. ;)

BTW Cal, I heard your gf and a friend of mine named Kara are pretty close. Small world aint it? How you two doing BTW?

Honestly, it is complete waste of time and energy to explain. Believe in what you want. I honestly did not tell Mark to chime in or to comment on our dispute.

As for my gf and your friend Kara, yeah so? you know her? good for you. Like this has anything to do with it? lol are you trying to imply something? wow im scurrrrred now

Lurk
12-07-2006, 01:14 AM
Riight, Mark just somehow found this thread randomly, registered at 6:50 something PM today and made his first post about putting me on blast. I could really care less, it's a message board.

I'm just a little bit surprised and disgusted at the same time that ya'll would have to resort to this...

And no one's insinuating anything. Just heard you knew Kara is all.

sp_mark
12-07-2006, 01:16 AM
-- deleted --

-mark

sp_mark
12-07-2006, 01:17 AM
-- deleted --

-mark

SpeedElement
12-07-2006, 01:20 AM
Riight, Mark just somehow found this thread randomly, registered at 6:50 something PM today and made his first post about putting me on blast. I could really care less, it's a message board.

I'm just a little bit surprised and disgusted at the same time that ya'll would have to resort to this...

ok, that you would have to ask Mark on why he jumped on to this.

And since no one is insinuating anything, Â*how's your gf and the baby doing?

Lurk
12-07-2006, 01:27 AM
To Dilshur,

You don't even know about the reason why I quit Gruppe-S, I never asked for the job back.
I believe you had to go to the hospital for an emergency. I was told by Max that you came back the next day crying for your job back and that you made a mistake by quiting.

I was the most honest person at Gruppe-S, and even to this day, I am honest.
What's your definition of honest? You worked in the shipping dept. for crying out loud! I also remember you getting pulled out of the office and almost getting fired because Gary found out that inventory was off and it began after you started...and we let that one time slide.

Dude, I know you very well Mark
Do you? What's my last name?

Mark Hu
No that's not it. Haha.

I don't have nothing against Speed Element, everything I said in the other thread was based on what "LURK" was telling me, since, I am not sure how much is the truth and how much is a lie, I stopped responding on the thread.
You made your first big mistake there, you shouldn't have brought up that you are just basing all of this on what Andy told you because now you just lost all credibility. I actually heard the story from both sides and was involved with both parties pretty closely.

Ohhh wait a second. I quit the job for certain reasons. But your dumbass got Fired. :lol: Never point fingers at me unless if you have your facts right.
How do you know I got fired? Is it because someone told you again? You don't know anything that goes on do you? I technically told max in advance that i was planning on leaving and also put in a 2 week notice ;). Who else of the original crew is there btw? No one. Everyone working there is new right now except the owners, the mechanics are gone, tuner is gone, shipping dept is gone and the whole sales team is gone. So you, get your facts straight please because we are just laughing over here on our end.

and why in living hell you are posting your dumbazz story or whatever in Buyer's Corner.
because that was my first post on this forum and i wanted it to be seen and understood that it linked to a similar thread since i obviously put time and truthful personal opinions into it and didn't want it to go to waste.

Man, I can't believe this foo. When you coming back Mark?
To the Yay Area? Not for a long time man, I'm enjoying the scenery down here in so cal way too much. Plus working on Lambo's, Ferrari's, Supra's, Skyline's on top of Subaru's and Evo's is much funner than the limited scene I was seeing up north. Plus I just set up my first job for a customer...700+whp stock motor HKS Twin Turbo Supra with a fancy body kit not seen around the US much in January...so look for it in magazines soon after :D. Thanks for your time Dilshire and sorry to bring you into this, I just saw some negative comments from you and wanted to react on it. When I worked with you, you were also a very nice guy, no doubt about that.

Mark, that was the most long winded, BS filled post I have ever seen. Quit stroking your E dick on NCE and go back to working on your Ferraris and Supras. And you claim you've been "involved in both sides" during and after the incident? Give me a fucking break, boy. I don't even talk to you. Did you get stoned off your acne medication again?

Like I said, I'm glad you think you're rich now. Too bad you never looked very rich driving around with that white wrx with the fake c-west bodykit, dinged up door and messed up engine. It's about time you got rid of that shitbox car. By the way, if you're so rich how come you weren't driving an M5 and an EVO and riding a Gixxer 1000 like me back then? It's ok, maybe you'll make enough working at SP to buy a Porsche 997TT this year. Laters.

Lurk
12-07-2006, 01:41 AM

ok, that you would have to ask Mark on why he jumped on to this.

And since no one is insinuating anything, how's your gf and the baby doing?

Like you said, it's not even worth the time. Too bad Mark can't chime in later on when it counts tho...

And good memory dude, surprised you remember all the way back to that day when we installed that intake long, long ago. However, that wasn't my kid you saw that day buddy. LOL

PANGES
12-07-2006, 02:44 AM
Wow.. All this started because someone asked where to get his oil changed? hehe. I was going to post in the other thread, but it's closed now. I just noticed I got brought up in the other thread so maybe I should clear a few things up in regards to my whole transfercase issue...

I was going to write something to say thanks to them for that incident, but I got lazy and never finished writing it. What happened was that I brought my car in for a clutch job. Got my car back and my TC started howling a few weeks later. Eventually, the howling got worse and worse obviously, so I posted up on NCE asking WTF happen. I got a called from Devin not too long after and he said he looked in the oil pan and found metal shavings. He also told me he's been looking into the oil they used and he suspects the wrong oil might've been put in. He goes to a few dealerships and finds out they were given the wrong oil for my car and they put it in. In turn, the TC blew. The next day, I talk to Devin and he offers to check the car out and I tell him the I dont think the car can make it to Fremont. So the next day, he drives down to my work in Millbrae and uses his own AAA card to get my car towed back to Speed Element.

I get a call the next day from Devin. He apologizes and tells me that the wrong fluid was put into my TC. He went down to a few different dealerships around the area (Veracom, Serramonte, etc.) and it turns out they were given the wrong fluid. I ask what I should do at this point and they tell me I have two options, they either give me a brand new TC, or I can get mine rebuilt at Shep. I ask if I could send mine out for a built and use their spare TC for now. They agree, but Shep says they cannot work on my blown TC. So they offer to send the new TC to shep to have it built, but I had to decline, because I can't afford to not have a car for that many days. Instead, I take the brand new TC.

I was already pretty pleased with everything, because honestly, how many shops out there can you think would spend so much time and effort investigating a problem that they could've easily gotten away with? I'm sure they could've very easily just said "your TC blew because you have a twin plate without a restrictor pill and you abused it and that's why it blew." I was actually surprised they did'nt do that, because I can think of 10 other shops that would've. In the end, while the new TC was getting put in, Devin felt bad still so he asked if there were any parts I could think of that I needed. I came up with a small list of parts I wanted (o2 housing, tanabe exhaust, etc.) and he gave them to me at their cost with free installation. IMO, that more than shows that they're a top notch shop run by a crew of very honest people. I honestly hate bringing my car to shops, but Speed Element is one of the only shops I actually trust and dont mind at all bringing my car to.

I was'nt there and I dont know the full story between Lurk and Speed Element so I wont comment much, just came to share my experience since I was brought up in the other thread. It seems to me, however, that Speed Element did the right thing and took responsibility for an engine they blew up by offering a rebuild or replacement. I always saw things as, if you screw something up and you know it, repair or replace whatever you screwed up with the same thing that's either just as good or better. It seems like that's what Speed Element did, so I dont understand why they're getting so much shit..? Again, I dont know the full story nor do I really care, but I hope all this gets resolved.

BTW: lol. So did that other guy ever get an answer as to where to get his oil changed? :lol:

9secMonster
12-07-2006, 03:23 AM
Crazy how this whole issue has taken a turn for the worst it seems. This thread definately doesn't seem to have made anything better as it is already a bad situation for both parties involved. I dont think neither side needs any 3rd party sidebusting. Hope it gets a fair resolution in the end,

I DEFINATELY will be doing my own oil change, I just bought some ramps, Mobil 1 and a case of OEM filters. I sure as hell don't want to go thru some crazy chit like this over an oil change gone wrong! If you want it done right, do it yourself as they say.

Matz
12-07-2006, 07:09 AM
This thread sucks. I'm sick of people blaming other people for getting hired to back up shops. Especially since I basically got called a WORKS nutswinger, which is complete bullshit.

Lurk
12-07-2006, 07:55 AM
The difference is Dave, you are a part of the NCE community if you like Works thats fine. No one said you have an agenda like Mark Chen here obviously does.

First of all, he does not even own an EVO, or live up here in NorCal why would he all of a sudden register on here just to bash myself and other members who had something to say about SpeedElement minutes after that thread took off. His reason for being here is obviously for less than genuine reasons.

Also, spreading malicious lies and trying to hurt peoples reputations on a public message board is a pathetic attempt at trying to divert attention away from the real issues at hand. My statements against SpeedElement are all backed up with facts, what relevent statements if any has Mark Chen contributed? He actually could learn a thing or two from DavidV about viral marketing. LOL. Give you and your mentors a B- on planning, but an F on execution, Mark. ;)

If you really think that he is here on his own account, then I have some beachfront property in Arizona that Id like to sell ya, as the old saying goes...

As entertaining as all this is, its time to go walk the dog. Be back later.

sp_mark
12-07-2006, 11:41 AM
I just wanted to add on my reply to your comment of "spreading malicious lies"

Did they offer you a free set of Blox cams like they did me, Mark? Laughing

I came on Nor Cal Evo in reply to a vendor's request stating that EIP Racing in the San Jose area was positng products below MAP pricing. I could not view the post since I was not a member and therefore I decided to register so that I may read the vendor's post and act upon it. From there after I contacted Louis from EIP Racing, I never left this forum and was browsing it for myself and soon after came across this thread. So I have facts backing up when and why I came I registered on Nor Cal Evo at the time I did, where is your facts that I am slinging anyone a favor? And sorry, I do not use Blox cams for my car.

Hey Mark, btw didn't Gary "let you go" a few months ago from Gruppe-S?

BTW funny how your pimply, turtleneck wearin ass is on here talking all this crap online when in person you were as timid as a 10yr old girl. Even Dilbert was treating you like a bitch at work back then. Laughing
Where did you get your information on my leave from Gruppe-S? The situation over there was simple. Preston and I were the last one's to leave the office at around 8pm which is already 2 hours after our scheduled shift but there were some necessary issues to be taken care of at work which is why I had to stay. Once I got home, I received a phone call from Max stating that Gary wants me to go back to work and write a post on a new part that just came in. I kindly replied, no to him saying that I just got home and don't feel like going back to just write a simple post but if necessary I can do at home for him. The next day I was told to wait out in the lobby and the situation was all over Gary going on a power trip and mad that the company isn't going the way he thinks it should and therefore blaming it on other people. In my case, I believe I took the right steps but declining to go back to work. Especially after I was told over the phone that I would not be compensated for gas or the extra time I was to spend there making a post. That same morning I had a meeting with Max who offered me to stay and that is the same time I told him I would not be here for long. Soon after, my 2 weeks were put in.

How can I be a timid 10 year old girl? Why are you making those type of statements? Any reference to a girl should be you and I have facts. For one case, when the new Helix TBE came out for the Evo, Gary asked you to buy the part at cost and install it on your car to test fitment. Everyone could see in your eyes that you did not wish to do it but you could not tell Gary no because you were too scared on how that may effect you at work. Soon after, you gave in and told him yes while everyone was laughing but at the same time saying how sorry they felt for you that he made you do it and that if you really didn't wish to do it then just straight up tell him no. There are plenty of other Evo's out there that the part could have been tested on but he chose your's because you were the easiest person to have access to with an Evo. THEN when we went to install the TBE onto your car, you were the only one with rubber gloves and you didn't even touch one thing on your car or the exhaust. You just stood on the side of the car while you watched Gary and I put the exhaust on and then you just took it and went home. So who you calling a timid little girl? Were you afraid to get your pretty little hands dirty?

And of course there are no motives on the side...

Strange coincidence that someone from SP Engineering (who deals directly with SpeedElement) comes on here to sling mud right after that oil change thread.

You guys should have hired DavidV instead of this comedian Mark.
I didn't exactly come out here to "sling mud," I was just stating my points and opinions about you and with your past record of fradulent claims and insurance scams this looked like another one of them. Why must you call me names? In this case, calling me a comedian. I sole purpose of these posts is not to come out here and be funny, but obviously you think it is pretty funny and trying to ruin another company's reputation at your own benefit in trying to scam more money for yourself.

It's ok Mark, I know you're a big SpeedElement nut swinger, I ain't mad at ya. Actually, I'm happy that you finally saved up enough money working at Gruppe-S to move out of your mom's apartment in San Jose. You're finally a big boy now. Happy for ya. Now all you need is some ProActive to clear up that skin buddy.
Where did you get the facts of me living with my mom? My mom hasn't lived in the US in over 10 years so get your facts straight before you start throwing anything at anyone.

This is just a lame attempt to get under people's skin. Obviously they lack the professionalism to conduct business in any other way, they have to resort to getting some random clown to come in here and talk shit. If you guys wanted to make this personal, all you had to do was call me up and say so. Wink

Where is your facts that Speed Element sorted to "some random clown (me)" to come out here and speak for them. They don't need others to speak for them, they have already come on here and done it themselves because they have nothing to hide. I'd rather not call you because you stutter and it would just be a big waste of my time; just like this thread is.

I've already posted my reply of why I had to register last night in the first half of this thread so stop making false allegations.

Mark, that was the most long winded, BS filled post I have ever seen. Quit stroking your E dick on NCE and go back to working on your Ferraris and Supras. And you claim you've been "involved in both sides" during and after the incident? Give me a fucking break, boy. I don't even talk to you. Did you get stoned off your acne medication again?

Like I said, I'm glad you think you're rich now. Too bad you never looked very rich driving around with that white wrx with the fake c-west bodykit, dinged up door and messed up engine. It's about time you got rid of that shitbox car. By the way, if you're so rich how come you weren't driving an M5 and an EVO and riding a Gixxer 1000 like me back then? It's ok, maybe you'll make enough working at SP to buy a Porsche 997TT this year. Laters.
Yes I know you don't talk to me because I blocked you on AIM and also all you would ever IM about was for parts on your car. And I did hear both sides of the story because you came over to Gruppe-S to pickup your Mine's LAB and decided to explain to everyone what had happened. So I was there, you were standing at the entrance of office when you were talking to all of us and we were asking you questions.

White WRX and Wings West Body Kit and sorry it doesn't meet your tastes, but at least I had a car of my own that I paid for to drive and not my parent's old school M5 while you carried out the Insurance Scam on your WRX to get money and have people (not naming names, because it could potentially get both parties into major trouble) make false invoices for parts that were never on your car so that you could turn that into your insurance company and get paid for those extra expensive parts. How else did you afford a down payment on your car? I could be wrong on this one (I can always get the exact #'s if needed), but the amount had around four 0's after it and that's not including the change. And btw my dinged up door was from a hit and run one day before work while I was getting coffee at a Starbucks so I was in no way at fault for that accident therefore why you posting that up? It's irrelevant. My engine never had problems, did you ever take a look at it yourself? Did you ever do a leakdown/compression test on it to verify your claims? My motor was never "mesed up" ask anyone who knew, it was just that the spring on my TurboXS BOV needed to be replaced with a stiffer spring. I don't want to know how you got your GSX 1000 but I would say that I have some facts from your past to bring up a pretty good idea. Congratulations on the Porsche 997TT, it's a nice car but again if you purchased that yourself I don't want to know how you're financing it, maybe parents car. Maybe it was the "lone sharking" business with your uncle that you spoke about. Haha. But in any case, my honest guess and again I could be wrong is that you still live at home with your parents unless you can prove me wrong and if that is the case I do apologize for that comment. But in the case that I am correct, then someone at your age who use to work minimum wage at Gruppe-S can afford a Porsche is a big step but shouldn't that money gone down towards your own house first? I've always been told that is the best investment and not a car, which is definitely the exact opposite of an investment.

Like you said, it's not even worth the time. Too bad Mark can't chime in later on when it counts tho...

And good memory dude, surprised you remember all the way back to that day when we installed that intake long, long ago. However, that wasn't my kid you saw that day buddy. LOL
When it counts for what? I don't understand all this "jibberish" you are talking about. Please post something that is relevant and makes sense, instead of bashing at someone personally off the topic without anything good to say to back up your own actions that you have done.

The difference is Dave, you are a part of the NCE community if you like Works thats fine. No one said you have an agenda like Mark Chen here obviously does.

First of all, he does not even own an EVO, or live up here in NorCal why would he all of a sudden register on here just to bash myself and other members who had something to say about SpeedElement minutes after that thread took off. His reason for being here is obviously for less than genuine reasons.

Also, spreading malicious lies and trying to hurt peoples reputations on a public message board is a pathetic attempt at trying to divert attention away from the real issues at hand. My statements against SpeedElement are all backed up with facts, what relevent statements if any has Mark Chen contributed? He actually could learn a thing or two from DavidV about viral marketing. LOL. Give you and your mentors a B- on planning, but an F on execution, Mark. Wink

If you really think that he is here on his own account, then I have some beachfront property in Arizona that Id like to sell ya, as the old saying goes...

As entertaining as all this is, its time to go walk the dog. Be back later.
I came on here to monitor the actions of other vendors across the US who was selling below MAP pricing on a product that we held strict restrictions to.

""

I have provided the above information against your false statements. It's nice that you have become a teacher and grading me on my performance. I believe you have to graduate from college or maybe even high school to have a chance at that profession.

That line of "he is here on his own account" does not make any sense what so ever just like the rest of your posts just bashing on others personally and nothing really to back it up with. I wasn't aware of any beach's in the Bay Area, man you are just full of lies and deceiting information. One thing I would wish for is that your parent's brought you up a lot better and with more respect for other's than you have now.

Good luck in life and good luck with your car. All of my statements have been said with my personal feelings and opinions. After reading through this thread, I do honestly regret saying anything at all but at the time I felt it was necessary because I saw it wrong that you were blaming other's for their actions when they are a good shop, who do good work and are a legitimate company not out there to steal anyone's money. What I've said has been said and there is no way for me to take it back now. I retract any of my previous posts and this is the one that actually matters. I wish the best to you Andy and no hard feelings, I just said I had a bad vibe from you when I first met you and worked with you. Especially since you weren't much help to me as my "partner" in the retail side of the business because you were always reading the boards and on AIM, which I can not blame you because work can get pretty boring if you aren't really in it to work. I am very much in love with cars and upgrading car parts, I like to hear other's ideas and use them for my own benefits as well. I have purchased a new car for myself now and plan to do this one right, by purchasing the right parts and keeping it looking good with the JDM OEM parts and JDM suspension, etc. It's been interesting with you guys here, but I am honestly done here because there is nothing more to be said here that won't further damage my reputation or the reputation of other's on this board and in the community. Good day to everyone.

Regards.

earlyapex1
12-07-2006, 11:56 AM
Guys, the personal insults and attacks really don't accomplish anything.

SpeedElement
12-07-2006, 12:01 PM
Just want to clarify:

Mr. Lee's (aka Lurk) engine never seized or blew up. It died due to loss of oil and oil pressure. The car was immediately leaked down and tested when we pushed the car back to the shop. New oil and new oil filter were put back in and the car started right back up immediately. Â*

The damages was discovered at a later date and was immediately addressed and put to rebuild. Like we have said, we are responsible for that damage and have already paid for the cost to rebuild the motor back to "original" condition.

The dispute between Mr. Lee and Speed Element right now is the balance of several upgrades that Mr. Lee requested Hasselgren to perform while the motor was already in disassembled state. These are documented facts issued by Hasselgren Engineering. With all due respect to Hasselgren, I went ahead and paid for the built motor w/ upgrades that Mr. Lee had requested. However, these several upgrades were not Â*included in the original written agreement signed by Mr. Lee and Speed Element, so we felt Mr. Lee should comply and pay for that remaining balance of the upgrades.

JanSolo
12-07-2006, 02:08 PM
This whole thread is worthless. Go argue with eachother using something else other than NorCalEvo.

nebolic
12-07-2006, 02:09 PM
This whole thread is worthless. Go argue with eachother using something else other than NorCalEvo.

the law has spoken...
;)

nebo

JanSolo
12-07-2006, 02:13 PM

the law has spoken...
;)

nebo

:D Sorry, it's just another one of those "he said, she said" arguements and it gets old, especially since no one is trying to resolve anything, just flex their internet peni (that's plural for penis, fyi).