PDA

View Full Version : Thursday Nights

gaughtboost
06-23-2004, 11:44 AM
there is a meet in fremont that all the bikers, and some crew called 5150 go to on thursday noghts. i was wondering if anyone was interested to come out and check it out, i talked to the owner and he was telling me that if we could get to blow up he will make some calls to have vendors and also have dj's for the meet. the owner is really cool. let me know, if you guys want to check it out i will be heading out there tomorrow 6-24 from 8-10. it's at fruitaziain fremont, ca. it's off of mowry.

SouthernCrane
06-23-2004, 02:13 PM
Can't make it this week, but maybe another week.

EVO GRIM
06-23-2004, 05:07 PM
There's a classic car show every thursday durring the summer months at Baja Cantina in Carmel valley. Prety good show of classic cars, my brother and friend and I like to go and represent the imports. Shoot me a pm if anybody is interested. It gets crazy durring the concours de'legance. Still something to do on a thursday night.

Sory about hijaking you thread.

gaughtboost
06-24-2004, 01:26 PM
this thursday is just to check it out. he has friday nights open too. he just wants us to check it out, n see how he likes to have fun. i heard that it gets a really good turn out.

gaughtboost
06-27-2004, 12:17 PM
so . i went to the meet and it was huge. over two hundred bikes were there. so i talked to the owner is interested in having us or anyone who wants to come out there. wednesday night 6-30-04 @ 8pm. Fruitazia In fremont.