PDA

View Full Version : 3000GT/Mitsu/EVO meet in Mountain View

mattssilverevo
06-23-2004, 11:07 PM
There will be a 3000GT/Mitsu gathering this saturday and I'm hoping to get some EVO owners involved. I know all the guys as I used to own a vr4 myself. Here's a copy of the info:

well, i'm feeling the urge to bbq with the weather being nice. it's going to be at whisman park in mountain view this time. there's a ton of parking and u don't have to walk 50 feet to get to the bbq like u do at memorial park. it has a basketball court, children's playground, soccer/football field, passive areas, picnic area, softball field, tennis courts, outdoor volleyball court, trail access, and restrooms. i go to the park occasionally and it's a really nice place. u can park on the side of the road or in the parking lot. if anyone wants to bring a volleyball, that'd be cool. unless y'all are too cool to play

getting to the park is a piece of cake from 85 or 101. u want to get onto moffett blv and head towards Leong Dr. if ur coming from 101, u'll make a left onto Leong. if ur coming from 85, u'll want to make a right onto Leong Dr. Once u turn onto Leong Dr, make a right. That becomes walker dr. follow the road until u get to the first stop sign. that cross street is Easy St. Make a right on Easy St. and go down about half a block and u'll see the park on the right side.

http://imgs.maps.yahoo.com/mapimage...aWpAtetxorxPhs-

anyways- bbq time will be at 11. anyone not bringing anything will be required to cough up 5 bucks. if u bring a friend, it'll be 5 for u and 5 for ur friend (unless u bring something). u can bring anything u want, as long as it's enough for everyone to have some. i got a portable propane grill now so no need to worry about charcoal anymore

I thought it would be cool if evo owners showed up. I'm gonna set the meeting place at starbucks at 10:30am on stevens creek and de anza in Coopertino. We can go from there. My email is [email protected] or if need be cell: 408-476-0971. Bring some hotdogs or soda if you can. Here's the link to the actual thread on 3si.org:

http://www.3si.org/forum/showthread.php?t=218024

Hope to see some of you at starbucks and then the bbq :)

Matt

SouthernCrane
06-24-2004, 11:19 AM
damn, sounds like fun, but i won't be around this weekend. when's the next one?

evo_dadi
06-24-2004, 11:39 AM
until what time's the bbq going to be? ill try to swing there after work.

gaughtboost
06-25-2004, 12:35 PM
i'm gonna try to stop by, hopefully even meet with u guys at starbucs.

mattssilverevo
06-25-2004, 09:55 PM
The BBQ will probably end around 3pm or so. Alot of nice cars will be there. If you want to meet up call my cell: 408-476-0971

Matt