PDA

View Full Version : Stock ECU Housing.

turboevo8
01-02-2007, 04:42 PM
Can someone tell me either the part number for an Stock ECU housing or let me know where I can get one? I have an Autronic PNP board and I also test with ECUFlash and swapping between the two is driving me crazy. I would prefer to just put the Autronic in another ECU Housing, but I can't seem to fine one.

Thanks.

Matz
01-02-2007, 05:53 PM
Can someone tell me either the part number for an Stock ECU housing or let me know where I can get one? I have an Autronic PNP board and I also test with ECUFlash and swapping between the two is driving me crazy. I would prefer to just put the Autronic in another ECU Housing, but I can't seem to fine one.

Thanks.

I think you'll have to buy a whole ECU to get it... check out evom, used ECUs are cheap there.

turboevo8
01-02-2007, 11:16 PM
Thanks, I will check there. Although $100 + for an housing might be too much for me.

Thanks.

I think you'll have to buy a whole ECU to get it... check out evom, used ECUs are cheap there.