PDA

View Full Version : Sacramento Folks Cruise and Chill this weekend July 4th/5th

nebolic
06-28-2004, 09:05 PM
Okie i know this is pretty short notice, but post here on when you'd want to meet for this upcoming weekend. I know its kinda gnarly but its either Sunday July 4th or Monday July 5th

If we do meet up for the new guys, it will most likely be in the afternoon just because this is holiday weekend, dont want to cruise at night time because of all the cops around.

Anyhow post up here on which day you want, then I'll set up a meeting place and time. Let me know. And again, if there is no response, I'm assuming there is no interest and of course, no meet. :D

Post up here quick style.

Also another purpose of this meet is so I can update contact information for our sacramento group.

Nebo

LEVIII
06-28-2004, 10:16 PM
Either one works for me, So im not gonna vote.

Airgiod
06-29-2004, 08:52 AM
i should be around both days

SLVR EVO
06-29-2004, 09:21 AM
I know I have the 4th off, but my work doesn't post the schedule for the next week until the Friday (July 2nd) before that week at best.

nebolic
06-29-2004, 09:30 AM
cool... looks like monday is edging out so far. Remember guys to post here, I know a few of you posted on a different thread, i'm looking around to see where everyone responded, but try to respond here so I dont have to sift through all the threads.

I'll post a new update everyday.

Nebo

EvoKach
06-29-2004, 10:29 AM
I get back from Newport Beach on Monday at noon. I will try to meet up with you guys if time allows.

carbonevo8
06-29-2004, 07:23 PM
monday sounds good to me i have to work but i get off early just tell me when and where and im there

late