PDA

View Full Version : pet peeve

jomama
07-02-2004, 11:49 AM
so i'm with my gf at the mitsu dealership on stevens creek looking at the new ralliart lancer. would be a really nice car for her, i like it. anyways, the saleman comes up and ask if we need help. he looks over and sees my evo and ask if its mine, where did i get it and how much. seems to be a pretty cool guy until he starts talking about the ralliart. saying the potential for aftermarket parts is great and that if a turbo was made for the ralliart it would own my car. what the :x @#!* i didn't need to hear that especially from a saleman that's trying to sell the car.

if you have the money, yeah you can fix up any car to beat the evo. it just bugs me when people say oh this car would own you if they put a turbo or supercharger or nos in it. yeah i know they could. big deal. what if i put in a bigger turbo, nos or whatever, what then? i would rather hear about cars that could beat the evo right out of the box and that's also in its price range (not to many) then i would be impressed.

sorry for the long post but this is a pet peeve of mine that i wanted to share.

thanks for listening....uh, i mean reading,
joe

_________

my evo love affair - 1 yr /19,500 miles and counting

EvoVIII
07-02-2004, 12:06 PM
aii haaha, what a dumb ass sales man, if you are lookin into another Evo for ur GF, he would probably say the 04Evo be whole lot better and faster then the 03Evos haha

NgohOiNei
07-02-2004, 12:18 PM
I'd be more pet peeved that the asshole was talking to YOU about YOUR car and your GIRLFRIEND is the one looking to buy one...Fucking car salesmen.

kataklyzm
07-02-2004, 08:38 PM
which guy was it? lotta dumbasses at stevens creek

NgohOiNei
07-02-2004, 08:45 PM
Sorry to come off like a fema-nazi but I've had several angering experiences dealing with used car places. I can't stand to be talked down to by some assclown of a 20 year old guy- especially when I know more about the car than he does.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Black_EVO
07-02-2004, 10:45 PM
I can't stand to be talked down to by some assclown of a 20 year old guy- especially when I know more about the car than he does.

Classic!!! :rockon:

mk112288
07-03-2004, 08:59 AM
[quote="NgohOiNei"] I can't stand to be talked down to by some assclown of a 20 year old guy- especially when I know more about the car than he does.

I think your talking about Nick, I delt with him for about 15 min, and then basically left cause he was so full of shit, then I told him NOT to call me and he says that wont be a problem....
what do I see on my cell the next morning? A new voicemail, from the A-hole at Stevens Creek.

NgohOiNei
07-03-2004, 10:03 AM
The worst one though is the time I called a dealership and no one picked up the phone----I don't leave a message.

2 hours later they called me back! They had caller ID or some crap..
I told them I just was interested in the pricing and they kepy calling and harrassing me. It was insane!

jomama
07-04-2004, 05:36 PM
kataklyzm - he told me his name but i forgot it. i'm going to take my gf to the MY dealership in salinas where i got my evo. salesmen and service dept are really cool there. hopefully they'll have some ralliart lancers for her to look at.