PDA

View Full Version : goin to la this weekend

07-02-2004, 03:17 PM
finally 3 day off, woot woot
going to la this weekend to hang out, any oen know if there any special event for evo in socal thsi weekend?
renting the altima, it seem kool and nice, but they dont let u rent manual car, damn too bad...wish i ould take my evo or srt4 for the trip..... :wink:

NgohOiNei
07-02-2004, 03:28 PM
I may be in L.A. for Oktoberfest- a bimmer meet. So go rent a shitty 3-series and we can talk!

I may be staying in Whittier or Long Beach depending on which family member feels like sponsoring me!

JanSolo
07-02-2004, 04:01 PM
Talk to SolarXclipse and arrange a swap for your stock lights while you are down there.

07-05-2004, 08:11 PM
omfg i hate rental car, hate down south, hate the weather
shitty ad luck happened to me
car got broken in, they stole my digital cam, credits card, no cash, driver license, ssn, evo8/srt4 keys plus works and house keys, my work cell, my gf new purchased purse
we was tire after the firework and movies so didnt bring all of the stuffs in the hotel, but did hide it good
what teh hell they gonna do with my driver license and ssn any way, damn it
dun ever go to buena park with out watching out for those sukers...

NgohOiNei
07-05-2004, 08:43 PM
omfg i hate rental car, hate down south, hate the weather
shitty ad luck happened to me
car got broken in, they stole my digital cam, credits card, no cash, driver license, ssn, evo8/srt4 keys plus works and house keys, my work cell, my gf new purchased purse
we was tire after the firework and movies so didnt bring all of the stuffs in the hotel, but did hide it good
dun ever go to buena park with out watching out for those sukers...

Some kids once stole my helmet off of my CBR when I had it....
I'd parked it to go and get lunch, came back, helmet was gone..
Dammit, kids have no respect.

I'd rip their beating hearts out of their chests if I found them. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Buzzard
07-05-2004, 11:38 PM

Your kidding, right? They are going to sell your ID and SSN to an illegal who will then get credit, loans, etc based upon your credit history. When he doesn't pay his bills and goes into collections, guess whose credit history it gets reported to? I think about the only thing you can do is contact Social Security and report your card stolen. Cancel the credit card asap, get your house rekeyed (they know where you live), I would look into getting my car rekeyed too. Tell your boss to get the business rekeyed also. I am not kidding, you are seriously fukk'd, do not hesitate, take care of this stuff asap.

07-06-2004, 08:27 AM
yah pretty much iam fuk up in the ass, and how about the car keys, can i get replacement from mitsu?

Buzzard
07-06-2004, 11:40 AM
I would get them replaced if there was no other option. If the car can be rekeyed, that is the direction I would go. They have the remote and the ignition key (with it's built in transponder) so all they have to do is locate the car and drive off with it. I would garage it until you can get it into the dealer. Call them and find out if you can get the ignition and doors rekeyed. And get a locksmith out there and redo your house locks.

I'm telling you this because I know someone that a simliar situation. Their car was broken into while in OC, 4 days later they got home from work and found their house had been burguled, punks even left the keys with a note thanking them for letting them use the keys. Took my pal's '69 Camaro RS/SS too ( car was found in Mexico 3 years later, owned by a reputed drug dealer). No, he never got the car back, police wouldn't touch it and didn't care.

07-06-2004, 11:54 AM
dealer told me that they will charge 350 for reprogram new keys for my car plus new alarm frequency so the old one wont work, good news is that insurance pay all of this and all i pay is 100, got to get alarm for my house now, and for ssn and driver license damn have to make appointment too. ahhh i always experience broke in with cars i owned, but this time really piss me off, my fault kind of.

GokuSSJ4
07-06-2004, 09:19 PM
you should never leave in you car personal info, specially how some peeps can you use that against you :?
sorry to hear your bad experience in L.A.

NgohOiNei
07-07-2004, 12:51 PM
My step brother was vacationing in Europe and someone stole his bag with his wallet, passport, etc..
They found the bag in the trash- passport was never recovered.
Scary stuff.