PDA

View Full Version : What should I do on my 20th birthday?

NgohOiNei
07-03-2004, 09:56 AM
Yes, I know I'm not 21 yet so bars are out..however I don't really like drinking anyway..

I'm thinking of going to Go Kart Racer at noon when they open and getting my free karting time in..

Any suggestions of what to do?

vtluu
07-03-2004, 10:24 AM
Kit Kat club? :D
:sexy:

NgohOiNei
07-04-2004, 10:13 AM
Kit Kat Club? Is that for actual animals or are there naked ladies there?
If so..you're buying the dances!

evo_dadi
07-04-2004, 10:31 AM
kit kat club!! man go centerfold much better :) benihana would be good or spaghetti factory.

NgohOiNei
07-04-2004, 10:36 AM
I've been to Centerfolds. The women were decent.
And you can get a dance for a dollar! WOO WOO!
I want to go to the Gold Room or something of the sort but it's 21 and over, since they serve the booze. Anyway, it's topless only so I'll just take my chances and go to Centerfolds.
Anyone else wanna go with me? Tam?
I'll probably eat dinner at my favorite hole in the wall restaurant in the Japan center, On the Bridge. They make a mean curry.
Or maybe I'll just go home, sit in the hot tub and watch episodes of "Top Gear."
Decisions decisions.

RonV
07-04-2004, 10:40 AM
Centerfolds? Dude the chick's are fuckin' busted up there. I think people dig it cause they go full nude. Hustler in the city is the best. I think that they will let you in, you just can't drink.

Ronnie

evo_dadi
07-04-2004, 10:46 AM
lol true but on tuesday nights they got amateur night there so its fresh meat ;)

vtluu
07-04-2004, 10:59 AM
lol true but on tuesday nights they got amateur night
Amateur night? I dunno, I think stripping is something best left to the professionals. I guess there are a few "amateurs" I've seen whom I wouldn't mind being there, but if it's anything like a karaoke bar the ones who come up are usually the ones with the least, um, "talent". :lol:

evo_dadi
07-04-2004, 11:26 AM
well there's not much marging of error on stripping ;) not unless the dancer farts!!!

vtluu
07-04-2004, 11:51 AM
:barf:

EvoVIII
07-04-2004, 04:18 PM
omg grow up ppl....

vtluu
07-04-2004, 04:30 PM
:nanaL

evo_dadi
07-04-2004, 10:37 PM
omg grow up ppl....

umm sure doug its not like stalking some girl right :P :P

NgohOiNei
07-05-2004, 02:28 PM
Stalking girls eh?
I haven't had a stalker in a while.

But anyway, time is running out ...birthday ideas!!

We should have an EVO/ Sarah's Birthday BBQ.
Does Friday night work?

NgohOiNei
07-07-2004, 12:49 PM
One day left- need birthday ideas fast.

toasty
07-07-2004, 03:10 PM
How about going somewhere to have a BBQ around noon for your birthday.
Go to a track and go happy tracking.
Or if you like games, geek party.
How about a movie?
Just hang out with your friends.

SilverBullet
07-07-2004, 03:41 PM
Get laided 21 times.........

NgohOiNei
07-10-2004, 05:43 PM
I'm 20 now. I didn't get laid 21 times. I didn't even drink.

I sat around playing GT3 yelling "NAWSSS!"
And it was awesome.

The night before Tam took me out for my last dinner as a 19 year old..The "last supper" if you will.
He took me a to a good Japanese place in San Jose.
We started watching "Lost in Translation" until my friend started having a crisis and I had to leave.

On my actual "birth day" my friend Caleb took me out for a good breakfast at Fat Apples in Berkeley. I had pumpkin pancakes...and they were awesome!

We rented some movies and I got a pearl tea from Sweethearts in Berkeley. We watched lots of cheesy car movies and had a good time.

A few weeks earlier I went to Toy R Us on a whim...
I was sitting around on the couch one night and realized my life was missing something.....CROSSFIRE!
The cool game with the marbles that you shoot out of the little guns trying to push 2 pucks into your opponents goal.

I played a marathon Crossfire game and then Steve came to pick me up from Calebs.

He brought me 20 roses! He took me out for some good Russian food after that..
Since you all should know I'm 1/2 Russian!

I went to bed that night after watching some drag races I had on tape..
Nothing like watching an 800 hp car launch...front wheels up in the air...the rear squats....oh god. so sexy.

Can't wait till next year. 21. I can finally go to the cool strip clubs with the booze and the topless ladies!! WOO WOO..