PDA

View Full Version : just wanna say

kataklyzm
07-04-2004, 10:36 PM
i know its kinda late, but i was in frisco all day

happy 4th everyone! lets try to keep all of our fingers today! :D

evo_dadi
07-04-2004, 11:00 PM
here here :peace: just got home from the beach also watching fireworks since the ones that we had were just for the kids :P but next year i gotta get me some of the "good ones" :twisted: bbq was nice also and the good part was eat then walk around the beach then eat again :drool: :drool:

BluEvo
07-05-2004, 10:11 AM
the frisco fireworks were all f'd up due to cloud cover. it was all good tho. we got free ghiradeli ice cream on top of our own. they accidently made two of someones order, so the waiter asked us if we wanted free ice cream (5 sundaes and a waffle cone) for a little tip on the side. gave him two bucks. everybodies happy! :D
like i said the fireworks sucked, so on to the other fun part of the night. we left the fireworks to eat at HOOTERS! yeah! came home with a couple of souveniers for me and the wife. HOOTERS Baby-T and a HOOTERS CHOPPERS shirt. 8)

EvoVIII
07-05-2004, 10:48 AM
I went to the firework in Foster City, so clean and clear, sat right next the the Lake and Enjoying it with my new GF :heart:

NgohOiNei
07-05-2004, 02:26 PM
I went to watch the fireworks in Emeryville and then I got drunk and went to Top Dog. Don't worry, I wasn't driving.

kataklyzm
07-05-2004, 07:29 PM
we lit our own..lol

NgohOiNei
07-05-2004, 08:44 PM
I lit some on the Wednesday before...I just couldn't wait!
I was one of those kids who liked fire..

kataklyzm
07-05-2004, 10:11 PM
i still am one of those kids that like fire :D

Black_EVO
07-06-2004, 09:20 PM
I went to Crescent City. Best fireworks in Cali hands down. Leggal and illegal. Cops leave you alone and I only saw one other EVO (red). Great twisties up there too :rally:

I took my EVO on dirt for first time. 8 miles of dirt twisties and the EVO preformed better than I had imagined. F'n awsome!!

NgohOiNei
07-07-2004, 12:47 PM
Out of all of my dinky fireworks, the biggest most bad ass one I could have I let my friend light..Well, he lit it and it fell over on it's side like a dying animal...We got to watch the whole thing like that for 5 minutes- while poking it with a stick.