PDA

View Full Version : Stock Exhaust

EvoRicer
02-15-2007, 04:04 PM
I don't know if this has been covered, but I remember reading threads about people getting pulled over for stock exhaust and getting cited for it. Well while putting my stock system back on today, I noticed that there are markings on the Stock muffler. Underside of muffler, closest to the tip side. The markings on the stock system is as follows: "Mitsu Symbol" E 16 - 48 (I don't know if it's the same letter and numbers on all the exhausts though, it may be different). So now when you get pulled over for the stock system, you can just pull out a flashlight (if at night) and just flash it under the muffler...just thought it would be helpful...

panem
02-15-2007, 04:15 PM
i just check mine. its E16-40. good to know. hahaha

lncrevoviii
02-15-2007, 08:37 PM
hah thanks. my system is in the garage and I never even bothered to look around the behemith to find any marking. Its just collecting dust, spider webs, housing youngins and snails.

player67
02-25-2007, 01:38 AM
2 cops have overlooked my fat angled muffler with burnt tip and another cop thought the car came with it kekeke but thats really helpful nice find!

James

tkeirin
02-25-2007, 04:16 AM
nice find........i didn't know....haha.

whtrice
02-25-2007, 07:15 AM
So Danny you running stocker now? Stealth mode FTW....

I don't know if this has been covered, but I remember reading threads about people getting pulled over for stock exhaust and getting cited for it. Well while putting my stock system back on today, I noticed that there are markings on the Stock muffler. Underside of muffler, closest to the tip side. The markings on the stock system is as follows: "Mitsu Symbol" E 16 - 48 (I don't know if it's the same letter and numbers on all the exhausts though, it may be different). So now when you get pulled over for the stock system, you can just pull out a flashlight (if at night) and just flash it under the muffler...just thought it would be helpful...

SilverStreak
02-26-2007, 04:45 PM
lol-i better look for mine again.

i tried to use that against the cop that pulled me over...no symbol on mine.

EvoRicer
02-26-2007, 05:15 PM

Tanabe Medallion Touring =)

whtrice
02-26-2007, 05:19 PM
Nice choice!!!

Tanabe Medallion Touring =)