PDA

View Full Version : More WORKS mods...

sharkster
07-10-2004, 01:09 AM
Went to see Pete and WORKS gang again today just to get the boost gauge done up. Fits really nicely and is backlit to match- woot. Oh and with the P2Flash and AB exhaust (sounds great and no resonance- wife approved). Boostin' 20-21psi back on the freeway.

Of course while I was there, on went the rear sway bar. Can't recommend that piece enough. Took some turns today and with the front bolt "turn" trick I got some of that understeer dialed out.

I know a DP is in the works (pun intended).

Great meeting all you guys with the EVOs. I feel so far behind ya...

Will post some pix later on (right now I've got a pulled 996 TT motor that we're workig on).

EvoVIII
07-10-2004, 02:10 AM
what are you gonna do to the 911 Motor? make it to 3.8Liter with duel 3037Turbo fit into it?? aiming for 800hp? damn I would be happy to have a 600HP car

sharkster
07-10-2004, 09:01 AM
what are you gonna do to the 911 Motor? make it to 3.8Liter with duel 3037Turbo fit into it?? aiming for 800hp? damn I would be happy to have a 600HP car

Close;) Making it a 750HP:P New fuel pump and filter, fule rail, bigger injectors, turbos, headers, exhaust etc....

garrick70
07-10-2004, 09:39 AM
Hey Sharkster, How do you like the P2? I am having trouble deciding which tuner road to take.

BluEvo
07-10-2004, 09:57 AM
daily driver huh? :wink: *looks like it might be seeing some track time* lol

GokuSSJ4
07-10-2004, 11:20 AM
WORKS Rocks!!!
P2 is amazing , so addicting when you are at full boost :cool:

sharkster
07-10-2004, 11:54 AM
Hey Sharkster, How do you like the P2? I am having trouble deciding which tuner road to take.

It was up and running yesterday and I started to get really into it on the way home. Soooo much better than stock. I really like the philosophy of the tuning WORKS does. They don't just "up the boost, tweak the timing under wide open throttle" and say, here you go... They do a lot, lot more than that and the driveability across the curve seems so much better. Also I'm not into piggybacking, splicing etc.. my ECU. This way, if I need to go to the dealer, I'm sure I could get Pete to flash it back to stock etc.. Feel free to drive mine and see what you think. I'm glad I did it, great bang for the buck:)

sharkster
07-10-2004, 11:56 AM
daily driver huh? :wink: *looks like it might be seeing some track time* lol

ROFL, if only I could drive it. Everything is the reverse on Porsches that I'm used to. The clutch, the placement of the gears etc... I'm getting used to it. I can see this car being a track car someday dammit.