PDA

View Full Version : Tarmac Black Evo on De Anza Blvd

JanSolo
01-04-2004, 08:14 PM
I was taking a left onto De Anza Blvd today from Stevens Creek and I saw a tarmac black Evo with a UK Evo badge take off next to a newish RX8. It looked like the RX8 wanted to race, but this Evo owner was content knowing his car was obviously faster.

Just wanted to see if it was anyone on here.

howiEVO8
01-04-2004, 10:37 PM
lolz...im one of those content and confident evo owners...hehe

chris
01-05-2004, 02:36 AM
woot ull be seeing my car around there sometime. since ima head back to school... at de anza. if you see my black beast with the norcalevo decal on gaive me a holla =X

howiEVO8
01-05-2004, 02:39 AM
i drop off some hot chick there once in a while...she goes to deanza o.O

chris
01-07-2004, 03:51 PM
aye jan. lets up sometime either on a mon/wed i have a 2hr gap btween 2-4 lol i go to school at de anza obviously =X you have a cell?

JanSolo
01-07-2004, 07:05 PM
We can meet at Starbucks and have hook ups on Monday nights in Cupertino. We should get more people involved in this.

Monday Night Evo Starbucks Evo Meets.

MNESEM. BE THERE.

evo_dadi
01-07-2004, 07:13 PM
that sounds good !! wanna start this coming monday.

JanSolo
01-07-2004, 07:24 PM
that sounds good !! wanna start this coming monday.

Hell yeah! I'll be there with my Sentra. But sorry guys, I can't allow you to drive it since I don't think any of you could control the power.

Seriously though, the Cupertino Starbucks is generally pretty interesting. It's on the corner of De Anza and Stevens Creek. We could do 7.30 pm meetings there or something.

Just an idea.

chris
01-08-2004, 08:05 AM
how about a lil earlier like 6 lol =X so right after my class i can head there =D

JanSolo
01-08-2004, 10:19 AM
how about a lil earlier like 6 lol =X so right after my class i can head there =D

Hey, whatever is clever. I talked to Tam about it and he, being the voice of reason, suggested we do it somewhere "in the middle".

Since the Pink Poodle is not necessarily in the middle, maybe we could shoot for Starbucks on El Camino and Lawrence. The coffee at that Starbucks is really bad, but we're not necessarily going there for the drinks.

vtluu
01-08-2004, 10:50 AM
Actually either Cupertino or Sunnyvale is fine with me, both are about a 5-10 minute drive from the office for me (where I'd be coming from). Didn't mean to force your hand there Jan. 8)

howiEVO8
01-08-2004, 01:38 PM
hey i work on top of coffee lovers...wanna just meet there instead? the coffee is just as bad if not worse than the starbucks on lawrence and el camino! :) And it's overpriced as well too! o.O

JanSolo
01-08-2004, 01:41 PM
Where is Coffee Lovers located? Any hot girls work there? I'm just asking for Tam.

howiEVO8
01-08-2004, 01:46 PM
well...during the summer there's like 2-3 hot chix..wait...make that four...they're all slutty... rawr!

right now there's like 1 or 2 only...well more like 1...since the other one is prolly not here and on house calls...haha...jk...

ummm...so that leaves like 1 decent chick...but she doesn't speak English...

but then again...u know need English to understand the universal language....Moan....ROFL....j/k!!!

nah, im playing...ummmm....a lot of times there's hot chicks that come up to my Internet Cafe tho hehe...so I'm sure if they see a bunch of EVO's there all the time parked outside in the front, they're gonna be like....dizzzzam....I gotta go there to pick up on some of those fine evo owners (fine evos)...lolz....jk

but yeah its located on the corner of capitol expwy and aborn....can't miss it...its pretty much a landmark in san jose...of course we'd have to set a day like mon, wed, friday or sunday...heheh...those are the days i'm off :)

vtluu
01-08-2004, 03:16 PM
Any hot girls work there? I'm just asking for Tam.
Thanks Jan, glad to know you're lookin' out for me! :D

howiEVO8
01-08-2004, 04:30 PM
lolz "for tam"