PDA

View Full Version : when is our Next Meeting?

EvoVIII
07-22-2004, 04:24 AM
When will be our next NorCalEvo meet?

JanSolo
07-22-2004, 06:58 AM
If you mean the big monthly meet, it should be in the next few weeks. Details shall be forthcoming soon.

Evo8andahalf
07-22-2004, 05:51 PM
are we gonna have another small meet like at tap ex or something again?

EvoVIII
07-22-2004, 05:54 PM
yeah we should

JanSolo
07-22-2004, 05:54 PM
Depends on if we get enough people interested in the monday night meets. The turn out has been decent off and on, so we should definitely consider bringing them around again.

webguy330i
07-22-2004, 06:41 PM
I would be down for Monday night meets.

EvoVIII
07-22-2004, 11:01 PM
can it be at union city this time?

Evo8andahalf
07-22-2004, 11:06 PM
id be down for having it at union city, i dont think it would be too busy on a monday

warpspeed
07-23-2004, 08:32 AM
If you mean the big monthly meet, it should be in the next few weeks.

Well since it's already the 23 and you said a few weeks......I guess this month is out. :?

EvoVIII
07-23-2004, 09:52 AM
yeah huh, we didn't have our monthly meet this month

JanSolo
07-23-2004, 09:59 AM
We might be moving to an every other month big meet. There are lots of reasons for this, the biggest ones being time and effort on my end, another being that attendance might increase if we had them a little less often.

jbigelow
07-25-2004, 09:45 AM
We might be moving to an every other month big meet. There are lots of reasons for this, the biggest ones being time and effort on my end, another being that attendance might increase if we had them a little less often.

hey jan,

how about we make that next meet at the JDM THEORY car show on sunday AUG. 1 at japantown SAN FRANCISCO. we should all preregister as a group and represent norcalevo.net.

went last year with the 350z group and boy did the 350z represent. also last year the wrx guys represented and the silvia guys represented, etc....

here's the info:

JUNIOR w/ JDM THEORY HERE - you all attended the Japan Town Cherry Blossom Festival w/ your beautiful cars and I would like to see if any of you would like spoonsorship for the next show here in Japantown? This sponsorship includes free car registration and premier parking during the 13th annual OBON FESTIVAL in Japantown on August 1st, 2004. NO COSTS TO YOU - I will pay for your attendance -This show is much larger than the Cherry Festival and we have a full street closure this time form the Miyako Hotel to Webster- The POST STREET is a full street closure! PLease let me know if you're interested and we can chat more abut it...here's some detials about it:

THERE ARE A TOTAL OF 2 EVENTS FOR YOU GUYS TO COME TOO!

#1 show IS THE *FREE* car meet/showcase in the parking garage under the KABUKI THEATER in the Japantown Mall on JULY 25th, 2004 - FREE CAR REG and FREE ADMISSION to all types opr cars (makes and models) - you just pay parking and it's around $4-$10 depending on where how long you stay - FUNCTION BEFORE FASHION SUMMER EVENT in J-town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just like the one in JANUARY - over 450+ cars - this time I will have the staff at the garage leave the ventilation fans on all morning and day. Also, make it mandatory to have all cars' engines turned off and alarms left on VALET! The event is 10am-3pm

As always, free general admission to anyone who wants to enjoy the car showcase NO CAR REGISTRATION FEE's and TON's of "FREE" FUN FOR EVERYONE! The last show is on the 360 video release #10 THE STANDARD www.360vm.com <http://www.360vm.com> - go buy it! U might see your car on 360 video!

#2 CAR SHOW is the following SUNDAY AUGUST 1st and this is the BIG ONE! Larger than the CHERRY BLOSSOM FESTIVAL and a larger street closure for just the cars! it's 11am-4pm and *FREE to everyone - Car registration is $18 for pre-reg thru [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> or $25 at the gate the day of the event - save $$ and pre-reg - ALL MAKES AND MODELS from VW's, to FORDS, and IMPORTS....... be there!