PDA

View Full Version : whats up with this?

DRFTR8
07-22-2004, 10:54 AM
hey guys i was looking at the old forum i was on when i had a Mazda and they had a link from the I-Club from someone who is complaining about Auto RnD...here check it out.. http://www.i-club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66694

evo_dadi
07-22-2004, 11:24 AM
yeah i saw that last night at i-club it was either miscommunication or this guy was just extremely lowballing.

DRFTR8
07-22-2004, 11:32 AM
yeah i saw that last night at i-club it was either miscommunication or this guy was just extremely lowballing.

either way that sucks for both of them...one the buyer wont come back and now he has this thread on their forum about the way they do business..

Boostd4
07-22-2004, 12:13 PM
Well...can't blame the guy...they agreed to the price. :eek:

SouthernCrane
07-22-2004, 12:57 PM
Well regardless of what that guy says, I trust them with my car, and anyone who wants to meet the owner or get parts, I will meet you down there myself and introduce you.

DRFTR8
07-22-2004, 01:45 PM
well i never had a problem with the guys there..i got my Injen intake from them before it came out...

GReddy_917
07-22-2004, 03:05 PM
That guy was a bit out of line. Who in their right mind would be selling a RS*R turbo-back for $650....cash or not...obviously it was a miscommunication on both sides...not something to be made public in that way.

I have spent a lot of time with the owner of AutoRnD...heck, I even helped design their current logo...ethics is not something they need to work on.

Also, Rishie will work with every customer as much as he can...but, it seems that some cheap asses dont realize that its a business and one cannot just "whore out" products.