PDA

View Full Version : arghhh No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nebolic
07-25-2004, 03:10 PM
so i went to target today and i'm going down the parking aisle and some idiot leaves a big ass snapple bottle in the parking lot, just as I'm driving by some one knocks the bottle right into my path and I run over the god damn thing. I hear 2 huge bangs undearneath my car. :( The god damn bottle smashed when it hit the bottom of my EVO. I've checked for leaks etc... and I dont see nothing but I have chunks of glass wedged into my rear right tire. I've spoke to jamie already, thank god we have a resident mechanic on the site. So far nothing seems out of place except the multiple chunks of glass wedged into my tire. Hopefully my poor EVO is okie. I'm so mad that people leave trash like that all over the place. I wish i knew who left it there, I'd return the favor by smashing it on his/her god damn head.

Nebo

So mad :oops:

Praying for my Evo to be okie.

jbigelow
07-25-2004, 03:18 PM
sorry to hear about that nebo......get that tire taken care of.

which target was it?

vtluu
07-25-2004, 03:46 PM
Sorry to hear about that, that really sucks! :pissed: You might want to put on the spare and avoid rolling on that tire until you get it patched up, as driving on it is only going to make the damage worse.

Other than the tire I don't think glass will really do any damage to the car's underside.

superstevieb0y
07-25-2004, 09:25 PM
awww man those stupid people out there need to learn a lesson.....hope your evos okay :)

webguy330i
07-26-2004, 11:01 AM
Dude it's ok, it's just a bottle. ;)

SouthernCrane
07-26-2004, 12:27 PM
How are the tires holding up Nebo?

nebolic
07-26-2004, 03:26 PM
took my car to Big0 tires and the nice people there tok my tire out and removed all the crap that was stuck in it and patched up possible leaks and charge $0 all because I drive an Evo. I think they were about to cream their pants when they saw me pulled in. Nice people.

Nebo

CollinsT
07-26-2004, 03:47 PM
took my car to Big0 tires and the nice people there tok my tire out and removed all the crap that was stuck in it and patched up possible leaks and charge $0 all because I drive an Evo. I think they were about to cream their pants when they saw me pulled in. Nice people.

Nebo

HAHAh nice, there should be more instances like that