PDA

View Full Version : We gotta do this, no ifs or buts?

najib32
07-25-2004, 06:37 PM
You all know about the jgtc event coming in december. Well they have this package where car clubs get special
A lot of you belong to a club or group so we thought we’d give you the opportunity to represent at GT Live. Starting in June we’ll be offering car club packages that include a weekend pass, preferred parking, a dedicated lounge in the parking area and participation in the VIP fan lap, which is exclusive to car clubs..
Nebolic or any admin for this website, we gotta do this. Hey I'm in. There's more. check out this link. http://www.jgtcusa.net/gtlive_attraction.html

hellz Evo
07-25-2004, 10:19 PM
Sign me up.

Black_EVO
07-25-2004, 11:25 PM
is it $65 per person or per Car? Probably a bumb question huh?

nebolic
07-25-2004, 11:33 PM
looks interesting, i'll try to get more info on this. From the preliminary reading, it looks like we need at lesat 20 cars to sign up. So post up here if you're interested.

Nebo

evo_dadi
07-26-2004, 07:05 AM
its $65 per person for the whole weekend plus we get preference first onthings going on there since we register as a car club kinda like a vip treatment.i already took off from work for this so im in :)

hellz Evo
07-26-2004, 11:35 AM
Lez do this. How do we sign up?

najib32
07-26-2004, 02:18 PM
now thats what im talking about. lets get some more people to respond. Its is $65 a person, just got the email back from this guy running the show down their. But what we get a for going as a car club, we get a tent, vip treatment. I believe priority if we want to do an autcross event. And the best part get to roll together on the actual track, thats the california speedway track. Im to excited. So anyways im in for sure

nebolic
07-26-2004, 03:14 PM
okie i just got some info from the organizors of the event. It's $65 dollars per person and you get a lot of cool shit with it. Anyhow heres the deal, we need at least 20 guys to sign up ASAP, doesnt have to be Evo owners, if they want to come have them log onto Norcalevo and sign up. I'm going to post a new thread so I can get names. I need 20 people and money ASAP cause the spots are filling up fast. And if we do decide to go as a group, i shall look for some cheap hotel or group rates for us to stay in L.A. Please redirect yourself to the signup post.

Nebo