PDA

View Full Version : Finished my WORKS 303+ on Saturday!

Susurrus
07-26-2004, 12:40 PM
Well I finally collected enough cash to go to WORKS on Saturday and it was well worth the trip! I got to hang out with Tyler and Jan for a while as well as ask everyone lots of questions about my Evo. It was a great day!

I want to thank WORKS for their extremely approchable style and their super quality parts. The drive home was a blast (literally) and there (obviously) is a nice leap in power. The full turbo-back exhaust (70mm DP, IP & AB) is not too loud, and has an agressive throaty sound to it. I love it! :twisted:

I am glad to have Tyler, Pete et al at WORKS to go to with questions and I look forward to more business at their shop. :wink:

Thanks again! You guys get the big :urock: from me!

Sus (aka Keith)

JanSolo
07-26-2004, 01:32 PM
Because your install took so long, I had to sit and wait for hours to get my oil changed. At least I got to catch up on some sleep thanks to you. ;)

sharkster
07-26-2004, 02:27 PM
That's way cool;) I've got the same stuff except the IP and the throttle body (doing that next) and it really wakes the car up nicely!!

Susurrus
07-27-2004, 01:28 PM
As if the Evo (stock) wasn't enough, the damn thing is beyond awesome now...in my estimation! After my P2 the car pulled nicely to red line, but now it pulls like its ass is on fire!

**mashes the go pedal**
"Hello Mr. Rev-limiter!"

The sound is fantastic too!

Incase you couldn't tell... I really like it!

Sus

sharkster
07-27-2004, 02:21 PM
I've gotta get the Throttle body too dangit;) I forgot about that...

My guess is you're better off than 303hp also.. They are just conservative about their numbers to be safe (a good thing). How's the resonance with the IP? I haven't put that on yet...

Susurrus
07-28-2004, 12:53 PM
...How's the resonance with the IP? I haven't put that on yet...

It's fine to me. The exhaust noise in the car is there but not obtrusive. I like it!

Sus