PDA

View Full Version : WrxTodd and Airgiod, please read, you are getting called out

nebolic
07-27-2004, 05:09 PM
Project D racing is getting called out by the Hachi's (http://forums.club4ag.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=77840 )

Yo Todd and Dave,

You're crew is getting called out big time by the AE86 "drifters". These are the same "drifter" guys that hang out in Sac town. Let me know if you guys wanna talk to them in person. They got no respect for the AWD turbo's.

Nebo

:shock:

warpspeed
07-27-2004, 07:58 PM
I thought Dave got deployed?

nebolic
07-27-2004, 10:32 PM
yep he did, but i think they have internet over there, he said he'll check the boards periodically. Man, those guys really ripped into their crew.

Nebo

07-28-2004, 08:47 AM
ummm i check the web site, kool idea but laem reason to start with (anime and watching WRC?), well luv the wrx but civic got to go

WRXTodd
08-10-2004, 03:44 PM
wow! i guess its been awhile since i posted, i didnt realize my reasons for wanting a wrx had to be more profound.... well then god told me to buy one! A lady drove it out of a lake and gave me the keys and said with this car you shall be the king of england! yes that is much better!

vtluu
08-10-2004, 04:45 PM
wow! i guess its been awhile since i posted, i didnt realize my reasons for wanting a wrx had to be more profound.... well then god told me to buy one! A lady drove it out of a lake and gave me the keys and said with this car you shall be the king of england! yes that is much better!
:lol: :bow:

Whooopasss
08-10-2004, 05:24 PM
I have a lot of respect for 4age (engine).. being an old timer already. but all that energy to bash someone's "drift" car choice makes me sad.. I mean it is your money and if you decide to use a greyhound bus to carve mountain roads, it is your choice....

I always thought that people who uses the 4age (club 4ag) or the SR5. AE86, trueno are my age or older.. and with class..

evo_dadi
08-10-2004, 07:07 PM
when initial_d broke out in the major scene thats where it all went downhill :( i mean i like watching it but trying to imitate it or to some sort is kinda sad.

WRXTodd
08-10-2004, 07:09 PM
yeah i really hope that post wasnt directed at me

evo_dadi
08-10-2004, 07:11 PM
oh nah its not towards you but those young-uns acting like bad asses just because they can initiate drifts and drive so called dirft cars i.e. rwd(mazda/nissan/toyota)

WRXTodd
08-10-2004, 07:17 PM
alright, cause i was gonna be sad, the only thing we took from the anime was the ProjectD name. Seriously i wanted to post on the site to defend myself and the site but after 2 seconds of thought i realized it wouldnt be worth it. Plus it would just give them an excuse to say more crap.