howiEVO8
01-06-2004, 12:36 AM
bored? post here about ANYTHING...o.O

howiEVO8
01-06-2004, 12:36 AM
la la la la...la la la la la, la la, la la

JanSolo
01-06-2004, 12:39 AM
I was watching CSI Miami with my wife tonight and they showed this woman dancing around who had some of the biggest fake tits I have ever had the fortune of seeing.

OMG.

vtluu
01-06-2004, 02:31 AM
I came within about an inch of getting myself canned today. Someone sent out an E-mail welcoming a new employee--female--and after I checked out her picture on our online employee directory, I replied to a few buddies of mine with a message that was--shall we say--not sparing on innuendo. One of my friends pointed out I had inadvertently CC'ed her on the E-mail. D'oh, d'oh, D'OH! :shock:

I had to go to her and apologize profusely; luckily she seemed to be a good sport about it and didn't make a big deal. And even more luckily I was able to recall the E-mail (Outlook "recalls" only work about 1/2 the time) message so she never saw it. But needless to say I was mucho embarrassed.

Dodged that bullet by a hair... :shock:

It's such a boys' club where I work (hundreds of software engineers--less than ten of them women); I gotta be more careful. :oops:

leif
01-06-2004, 03:31 AM
i think im going to ban you for kicks some day lol... let everyone else's post count come up a bit hahha.

howiEVO8
01-06-2004, 03:39 AM
who me? bah

howiEVO8
01-06-2004, 03:39 AM
*cough power trip cough* = x

howiEVO8
01-06-2004, 06:36 AM
lolz...sheesh i gotta keep this site pumped up ya know!??!

JanSolo
01-06-2004, 10:15 AM
It's such a boys' club where I work (hundreds of software engineers--less than ten of them women); I gotta be more careful. :oops:

hahahahaah!

My company has more women then yours, but none of them are remotely attractive, of course.

I got the coolest rental car ever today. It's a Nissan Sentra GXE. And it even came with a southern Indian audio cd FOR FREE. Now, I'm getting into the groove of Indian pop music.

I was thinking about putting an underbody light kit on the Sentra and seeing how many female units I could attract. I've heard that Sentras are "bitch magnets".

chris
01-06-2004, 10:25 AM
keep up the good work howie... maybe they'll be more evo's joinin up norcalevo.net cuz its so active lol....

xchoirboy
01-06-2004, 10:32 AM
Had to go into work last night got off about 1:30 on the way back home on 580 east the rode looked clear so I floored it. :twisted: :twisted: I just love this car. By time I noticed it I was doing 140 (damm I wish I had a camera).

vtluu
01-06-2004, 02:35 PM
And it even came with a southern Indian audio cd FOR FREE. Now, I'm getting into the groove of Indian pop music.
:lol:

Then again, I shouldn't be one to laugh at other people's tastes in music. Today before I took the Mitsu tech out for a road test (to show him my 5th gear synchro issue) I made sure to turn off my stereo--didn't want him thinking I'm some kind of pansy 'cuz I have Celine Dion blaring. :P

evo_dadi
01-06-2004, 03:39 PM
yesterday i found a silver evo here close to my place and had no spoiler,he waved and i waved back and told him to follow me.he said he just got his evo a few weeks ago and its still in break-in period.i asked him how come no spoiler and he told me he's too old for it and he needs more clearance to see the back when he's driving but the funny thing that he told me was some of his golf buddies who owns top end cars(damn pension ;) ) are scared of bringing their car together since they've already heard the potential of the evo.so that made my day and told him bout this site he said he'll check it out since he's hardly on the comp.

uhoh_evo
01-06-2004, 05:06 PM
jes wonderin...when i had to go pick up mah car from da modesto hospital (dealership) one of the workers told me there was a blue evo that was apparently racing and his tail whipped er something and his car barrel rolled and was just a mess. all that was recoverable was the engine. he told me the guy got a new white evo. jes wondering if the guy is on here b/c i wanna know how it really happened and all. dis was like 3 er 4 weeks ago.

howiEVO8
01-07-2004, 01:57 AM
if i ever created a thread like this on socalevo.net i'd get banned or get callled a moron....nice admins that run that site huh? (not rob tho, he's cool)

vtluu
01-07-2004, 02:02 AM
if i ever created a thread like this on socalevo.net i'd get banned or get callled a moron....
Moron! :P

howiEVO8
01-07-2004, 02:03 AM
lolz...see when u say it , its different...however when certain ppl say certain things in certain tones ....u know...

chris
01-07-2004, 08:52 AM
hahah wth? =X

vtluu
01-07-2004, 11:16 PM
Woohoo, I'm now $89/month richer! Today I cancelled my cable and TiVo subscriptions. A couple months ago my 3-year-old TiVo box broke, and I've been too busy to even attempt to diagnose the problem (probably blown hard disk) since then. And I've come to realize that I don't really miss watching TV. And that $76/month for digital cable is a f***ing rip-off. :evil:

Now I can save up for some more mods. :D

P.S.: can one of the moderators/admins move this thread to "off-topic"?

JanSolo
01-07-2004, 11:56 PM
Wow, without Howi on here, this place has gotten much slower. Where fore art thou, Howi??

vtluu
01-08-2004, 12:41 AM
Maybe he finally hooked up with someone? Attaboy Howie! :wink:

leif
01-08-2004, 01:46 AM
howie's been away on AIM for quite a while...

vtluu
01-08-2004, 02:37 AM
Ah, so he's been doin' the cyber-thang... :P

howiEVO8
01-08-2004, 02:54 AM
hey guys! i've been away cuz i've got so much drama and crap goin on in my life right now but i did however get the chance to talk to chris and we're gonna try to go around and promote norcal evo...i just hope when norcalevo.net gets big the mods or admins dont turn into total pricks because their heads have exploded....if you know what i mean....

but i just wanna say ...so far, the guys here have been quite cool, including the admins...thanks for listening to me b*tch about my concerns and what not...that just shows you guys care and that thank goodness you guys are moderators...sometimes power gets into the wrong hands...bah...u feel me? I just dont want a good website/club going sour...

well, one thing that has been good is me getting the chance to know and meet some great people (so far) not just the moderators but norcalevo.net forum members as well...i look forward to meeting you on the 24th...I don't know exactly how long i can stay but i will definetly try to make it out there...

Although I understand moderators are here for a reason, and one of those reasons is to keep this site and it's information "usuable" and it's
formation, ordering, etc...is one of quality...however, i am also glad that so far, all the moderators that i've talked with so far and personally have been on my side and agree with me and see my perspective...seeing that
I don't ALWAYS post non sense, and that I am here for a reason too and that is to learn from the WISER...and also see that we should all be here to make new friends and have fun...and to keep this site fun also...

I just hope that understanding stands true in the future...and I appreciate
everyone for their friendly participation in answering all my newb questions...

-howie

chris
01-08-2004, 08:09 AM
yeah me,howie and another evo are gonna roll up to the meet. we'll gonna try to get others around here by leaving a note.

JanSolo
01-08-2004, 10:16 AM
Howie, if you would just post pics of the girl you've been doing the cyber thing with nekkid here on the board, I sure all would be forgiven.

Did I say nekkid? I meant NUDE.

howiEVO8
01-08-2004, 01:41 PM
lolz..lets have weekly evo meets at my place, and i'm sure i can start getting hot chicks to check out our jocks, i mean, our evos. ;)

and since im a photographer i can offer to take nudies on top of our evos...woot!

howiEVO8
01-08-2004, 04:32 PM
wow, i was reading this one thread on evom and this guy got flamed for putting the skyline down haha...well, kinda serves him right, cuz he didn't even have his facts straight...heh

vtluu
01-08-2004, 11:34 PM
Woohoo!

200! 8)

JanSolo
01-09-2004, 12:00 AM
Woohoo!

200! 8)

I bet you think you are soooooooooooooooooooo special.

howiEVO8
01-09-2004, 12:37 AM
lolz...im sleepy o.O