PDA

View Full Version : Who would be interested in a karting school at Infineon?

hagakure
08-03-2004, 03:49 PM
Looking into the possibility of a Karting School at infineon for the fall. normal price is steep, about 450.00 for instruction in their Karts for the day, but with a group of 30 or so it gets significantly cheaper, possibly in the high 200.00 range. Who might be interested? I'm planning on giving it a whirl sometime in October or November. If enough guys here want to do it, I'd gladly organize something.

Percy Howard

NgohOiNei
08-03-2004, 07:23 PM
My co driver and I are looking into that, he was going to buy it for me as a birthday gift.

What dates are you looking at?

hagakure
08-03-2004, 09:16 PM
Not sure, but was thinking of some time in October.

Percy

evotistic
08-04-2004, 04:38 PM
My "co-driver" and I would also been into that. Hit us up when you get more info. I was also looking into the other high-po driving schools they offer there.....sounds like a lot of fun. Let us know.

crapsstickman
08-06-2004, 09:18 AM
What kind of "karts" are you talking about? I did the Skip Barber cart racing coarse at Laguna Seca. Those were Dodge Neon powered Mini F-1 carts. Went pretty quick... Was hella FUN!!! Kinda expensive though. It ran about $700 for 3 hours of track time. But I gotta say, Laguna has to be more fun than Sears Point. That's just my opinion.

Check out what type of karts they are and I might be interested.