PDA

View Full Version : so i lost my girlfriend of 3 years...

ApexVIII
05-08-2007, 10:39 PM
owell

Sr20kidD
05-08-2007, 10:42 PM
get over it, she was probably hoeing it out behind your back...
besides now you have more time for the evo

Mister_Pants
05-08-2007, 10:44 PM
see...she's not lost you know exactly where she is.

Sorry, couldn't help it...seriously though love can't be judged on what you have and have not given her (material possessions at least) I'm sure there is a lot to this story, there usually is. Just know that there are plenty of people here (myself included) who have gone through something like this, it's never nice but it's just part of life.
Hope things get better for you.

Tnastyevo8
05-08-2007, 10:45 PM
EVO TIME

shotiable
05-08-2007, 10:49 PM
hey at least it was 5 days. my good buddy didnt even have 1 day before his gf of almost 2 years got with some other random guy. and it was some RANDOM guy. well hope you feel better

jaydm73
05-08-2007, 10:51 PM
no gf=more money=more power for the evo

EvoRicer
05-08-2007, 10:55 PM
She a hoe, Fuck it, Plenty of Fish in the Sea...that's why I bring my Fishing pole with me whereever I go...:lol:

Limeyboy
05-08-2007, 11:09 PM
Sorry to hear that man :( It sounds like if shes gone from telling you she loves you, to someone else in under 5 days, then maybe she didnt really mean it in the first place. Three years is a lot of experience right there. Learn from your experiences, remember the good stuff, and the bad too. It will all come in handy later on, trust me!

Beer always helps too. But not toooo much beer ;)

ApexVIII
05-08-2007, 11:25 PM
yea beer helps i have been using it alot ha, well at least its a good thing i dont drink durring the week. yea its just so much time that i feel is lost. all junior and senior year, kinda sucks it was thoes years but o well i love her, and i will get over it sometime. but untill then more time for the evo!

G-Lo408
05-08-2007, 11:48 PM
Bro I've been through it and let me tell the most probable case is that she still loves you and not the other dude. She might be confuse and what I mean by this is that she likes the things this guy is doing for her since you weren't there for her. I could honestly say she has is not hoeing it but she just likes what he is doing for her. You have said that you didin't treat her right and stuff but learn from it. If you really love her then fight for her, like other have said learn from mistakes and make it better. I've been in your position too and I know what you're going through. Good luck with everything and hope things get better

Lurk
05-09-2007, 04:29 AM
She was probably messing around with him behind your back this whole time anyway...

I say kill them both. LOL jk.

krytikel
05-09-2007, 08:21 AM
Its ok man most high school relationships dont work out anyway. I only know of one person that is still with his highschool sweetheart. The best thing to do is, just let her go. You'll find the right person when your not looking.

krytikel
05-09-2007, 08:22 AM
Besides you dont want to wake up one day and realize your 50 and only been with one girl in your life. Maybe its for the better.

MitsuMan
05-09-2007, 08:45 AM
one day when you become wise you'll realize that you never owned her at all. she was not YOUR girlfriend because you never had control of her. she was a girl and she has a name and you were together but you can only control yourself and your own actions NOT other people, places or things. once you realize this you'll will understand how valuable other people are and that you must be attentive to women at all times. she had a right to do was she wanted as do you. so go out and find another, or call her and talk about what her feelings are about you two see if there's anything left to salvage, she may just want you to work on a few things like listening or something.
if you respect her and care about her then you'll let her make her own decisions. but don't beat yourself up, because lives change all the time these thing just happen.
I myself have had countless girls in my life. one I bought a house with and she cheated and took the house too. others I've cheated on and now they have perfect lives with kids and all that. some of the best girls I've left, and now I wish I had them back.....but life goes on man yours will tooo

vtluu
05-09-2007, 08:56 AM
if you respect her and care about her then you'll let her make her own decisions. but don't beat yourself up, because lives change all the time these thing just happen.

:werd:

RgistRdShowoffIX
05-09-2007, 09:06 AM
I'm with Mitsuman. Go find out what's up. Then evaluate if you really want to be with her still. You can't kick yourself for being left but not try to find out why or even try to work it out.

either way. cheer up. we've got many days ahead of us (i assume you're in college as well?)

warpspeed
05-09-2007, 09:10 AM
Yup. Most likely she was playing you until someone else comes along. You and everybody here should know that "Love is word that anyone can say, but those things that the person do for you really shows if they really love you." Better to know now how she really is than being married to her and get divorce and she takes half of everything.

dizhungryguy
05-09-2007, 09:45 AM
We all know how u feel bro been there done that!...Its hard to think she already moved on so fast just chill and relax. think about what happen to ur relationship and what needs to be done and improve so next time u in a relationship u dont make the same mistake. you know what i mean!...As for her

i think she's on that rebound thing!..

This one goes out for her=

Do not f*ck with people who are on the rebound!! Be weary of getting into something with someone who is fresh out of a relationship. The "normal" person would need some time to themself to figure out what the fuck they just learned from that relationship feel me. It's only normal to have time to yourself so you can clear your head. Go out with your friends. Catch up with relatives that you haven't spoke to in a minute. Take care of the things in your life that you have been putting off.
The "insecure" person would immediately try to talk to a new person to get they mind off the last one. This is a major RED FLAG. People who do this are usually mad insecure and have serious low self-esteem issues. The "scared to be alone" type. Steer clear forreal. So in essence at the end of the day you are not starting something "new" with someone, but simply inheriting somebody else's "old" problem(s).

Just looks at warspeed sig!.

O3EVO
05-09-2007, 09:53 AM
Been there done that. Things get better, and as things get better for you they will get worse for her. It's happened to me with the last 2 GF's. They left me to be "young" and have fun. Both of them are miserable now.

And now I have found the perfect girl, and it's a whole different feeling. You know yourself it wouldn't have worked anyways, you said yourself you didn't do the things you should have done. There must not have been the right chemistry between you two for you to want to do those things. Trust me man, when you know you will know.

Not to sound dramatic, but it wasn't meant to be. I have found in the last year and half everything happens for a reason. Just stick with what you are doing and everything will fall into place. Just give it time.

Can I ask how old you guys are?

RgistRdShowoffIX
05-09-2007, 10:01 AM
girl of three years and he sed jr. prom. i'm guessing 19-20

shotiable
05-09-2007, 10:04 AM
ryan don't come around here taunting everyone! mr. i have two gf's.................

shotiable
05-09-2007, 10:04 AM
:lol:
:end PW:

RgistRdShowoffIX
05-09-2007, 10:05 AM

shotiable
05-09-2007, 10:07 AM
ryan don't come around here taunting everyone! mr. i have two gf's.................

yeah.....if i had two gfs i wouldn't be in this thread. So shut up. it's getting old

:lol: hey can we visit you in SC?

awdaddict
05-09-2007, 10:20 AM

yeah.....if i had two gfs i wouldn't be in this thread. So shut up. it's getting old

Can I call dibs on one of em? :lol:

RgistRdShowoffIX
05-09-2007, 10:27 AM

awdaddict
05-09-2007, 10:33 AM
wtf!?

LoL, jk...
*run away*

RgistRdShowoffIX
05-09-2007, 10:34 AM

shotiable
05-09-2007, 10:34 AM
dont lie!

RgistRdShowoffIX
05-09-2007, 10:36 AM
:x stop PWing the guy's thread!!!

awdaddict
05-09-2007, 10:36 AM
I don't have a girlfriend!!!! let alone 2!!! ><

ok ok, calm down.
I guess if I have 2... (doubt it)
haha nm... i dont know where I'm going with this.

shotiable
05-09-2007, 10:37 AM
:end PW:

ReSin
05-09-2007, 12:40 PM
Its ok man most high school relationships dont work out anyway. I only know of one person that is still with his highschool sweetheart. The best thing to do is, just let her go. You'll find the right person when your not looking.

How true...as you move through life, you will change and so will she. Â* Â*Sometimes you have to set things free in order for them to come back to you. Â*If it's meant to be, you will get back together and it will all work out in the end.

Â* Dennis

b00sted415
05-10-2007, 10:37 AM

How true...as you move through life, you will change and so will she. Sometimes you have to set things free in order for them to come back to you. If it's meant to be, you will get back together and it will all work out in the end.

Dennis

werd.

Lurk
05-11-2007, 01:14 PM
Its Friday, go out with the boys, get drunk and find a replacement. http://www.uaf.edu/thepub/images/beer.jpg

ApexVIII
05-11-2007, 02:11 PM
Its Friday, go out with the boys, get drunk and find a replacement. http://www.uaf.edu/thepub/images/beer.jpg

thanks for all the advice, yea i am going to hang with the guys tonight. i probably wont remember the night haha. oh yea im 19 so i got alot of time ahead of me. she will be sorry, but thats her problem now.

Thanks
Derek

bdking57
05-11-2007, 02:19 PM
you need to not be upset like this.. the title of your thread sounds like she died or something. Take the advice from others that have walked the same path before... guys have an emotional need to be close and have a steady girl from 18-23 or so.. for whatever reason, its just comforting... girls on the other hand, from the minute they turn 21-24 loss their mind. They get " I dont know what to to do with my life" " and I need to try new things" The day they hit 24 it flip flops... At this point, the last thing guys want it a relationship and girls are essentially throwing themselves at you. All a guy can do is hold at as long as possible. Just consider that men and women arent really on the same page until they approach 30 and it will help keep your head up...

TogueMonster
05-11-2007, 03:14 PM
^^^ He speaks the truth.Â*

MarkSAE
05-12-2007, 09:59 AM
She must have been mentally and emotionally prepared to break up w/ you for a long time before she actually decided to go through with it. It caught you by surprise. So 5 days to you must have been a lot longer for her. I've been there man. I know what you're going through. At your age, it's just better to let her go and get out there and be free. Party it up and meet lotsa new chicks! Enjoy your new found freedom!

06IXMR
05-12-2007, 10:43 AM
Go throw rocks at her and tell her you want to pwnt her from behind.

YankInCali
05-13-2007, 12:25 AM
you need to not be upset like this.. the title of your thread sounds like she died or something. Take the advice from others that have walked the same path before... guys have an emotional need to be close and have a steady girl from 18-23 or so.. for whatever reason, its just comforting... girls on the other hand, from the minute they turn 21-24 loss their mind. They get " I dont know what to to do with my life" " and I need to try new things" The day they hit 24 it flip flops... At this point, the last thing guys want it a relationship and girls are essentially throwing themselves at you. All a guy can do is hold at as long as possible. Just consider that men and women arent really on the same page until they approach 30 and it will help keep your head up...

+1 Gotta agree with ya on that one! Too many girls dunno what they want. If it makes u any better at least you werent about to buy her a ring and pay her to go school. Wish her good luck, send her packing, move on cuz you deserve better and let the good times roll 8)

evoixbz
05-14-2007, 01:15 AM
fuck girls! even if im one of 'em. haha. im happy being single all you need is a car. now that's true love... haha me and my car. (=

TogueMonster
05-14-2007, 01:17 AM
fuck girls! even if im one of 'em. haha.

:shock:Â* :lol:

PANGES
05-14-2007, 10:32 AM
Yeah... girls suck.

nebolic
05-14-2007, 11:26 AM
Yeah... girls suck.

indeed they do bwahahahahaha ;-)

nebo

PANGES
05-14-2007, 11:35 AM
Yeah... girls suck.

nebo

I kinda figured someone would go there. lol. You certainly do not dissapoint, nebo. :lol:

nebo's favorite

awdaddict
05-14-2007, 12:27 PM
Yeah... girls suck.

nebo

The ones that suck well?! ;)

tkeirin
05-14-2007, 12:43 PM
:lol:

RunEvo
05-16-2007, 12:11 PM
She was probably messing around with him behind your back this whole time anyway...

I say kill them both. LOL jk.

+1

redrider7
05-24-2007, 08:41 AM
:) What everybody said is true. When it's over it's usually over. It's the "My heart is saying, don't let go and but My head is saying, fool forget her" is what plays in our minds. You just have to move on and change your focus. Felt that once before. :)

jeffreywrc
07-18-2007, 05:03 AM

+1Â*
totally true....girl eat moneyÂ* -_-""

1StockEvo
07-18-2007, 11:07 AM

+1
totally true....girl eat money -_-""

I guess I'm lucky cuz the wifey loves driving the Evo :)

WWEVOVIII
12-22-2007, 05:04 PM
im so agree with MitsuMan on the first page, damn he is good, I learned something from him too. dude this is life and we have challenges and we have to face them, good luck to you,and dont stress about it ;)

DirectorSe7en
12-22-2007, 05:34 PM
Whered you lose her?

Have you checked lost & found??

Bagsik_EVOVIII
12-22-2007, 06:40 PM
old thread comes to life...

DoggDicker
12-22-2007, 07:06 PM
^No joke...I'm sure he's over her now...

Â* Â*DD