PDA

View Full Version : Funny prank!!

DB8GSR
01-06-2004, 02:26 PM
Found this from another board and thought I would share the laugh. This guy wired his brakes onto the horn on his Honda. Everytime you hit the brakes, the car will honk. LoL Basically, a friend of his wanted to borrow the car and doesn't have any clue on what was done so watch the video and you'll know what I mean!! :lol: :D :lol:

http://www.thezam.org/kam/Videos/brakehorn.wmv

evo_dadi
01-06-2004, 03:22 PM
lmao!! thats one way of getting rid of annoying friends who bugs. just a few days ago one of my buddies ask to testdrive my other buddy's evo,while crusing on the streets he decide to drop the clutch from a stoplight and stalled it!! and he's all how come it did that while he said thats how he launches his sentra. my buddy got so pissed that he told him to walk home.

DB8GSR
01-06-2004, 03:42 PM
lmao!! thats one way of getting rid of annoying friends who bugs. just a few days ago one of my buddies ask to testdrive my other buddy's evo,while crusing on the streets he decide to drop the clutch from a stoplight and stalled it!! and he's all how come it did that while he said thats how he launches his sentra. my buddy got so pissed that he told him to walk home.

LoL!! sorry to say but your buddy is a dumbass. He needs to be stoned and paper cut his nuts!!

evo_dadi
01-06-2004, 05:34 PM
lol maybe tell him to see tito boy ;)

howiEVO8
01-07-2004, 02:26 AM
o.O