PDA

View Full Version : WORKS rear sway bar

SouthernCrane
08-07-2004, 02:00 PM
Got my WORKS rear sway bar installed yesterday :D . They also tuned my Zeal XS coilovers. They recommened that I swap the springs from front to back so that the harder springs are at the rear, like stock. With the current setup the car feels much more stable and neutral around corners, and you can still get the rear to come around pretty easily. Still haven't had a good chance to drive it hard yet.

Thanks to Tyler, Chris and Pete for a job well done, and all their suggestions for my suspension setup. 8)

Oh yeah, thanks for pointing out the CV Boot leak too :bow:

thomas
08-09-2004, 03:01 PM
awesome B! always cool to kno that you can get some good advice in the bay area. was also thinking about getting the rear sway, juss no $$$ rite now. enjoy your setup and hopefully ill be able to check it out soon.

drive safe.

hey one more thing...did the WORKS guys mention anything about their bushing kit for the suspension setup? any interest in the croxx plate?

SouthernCrane
08-09-2004, 03:17 PM
Hey Thomas, no mention of the bushing kit for the suspension. Right now, I need to save some money, so there is no croxx plate in the immediate future. Perhaps later on though.

P.S. Sorry to hear about the ticket you got :(

jbigelow
08-09-2004, 04:18 PM
congrats on your new mod!!!!!!

your car is coming along niiiiiicely!!!!!!

-jbigs