PDA

View Full Version : Ignorant STi driver in san jose...

chris
08-09-2004, 08:58 PM
felipesEVO8 is right...calling all stock evos =\ stock vs stock isn't that kinda unfair. basically 25+ hp than us.

http://forum.evolutionforums.com/zerothread?id=2273&page=1

GReddy_917
08-09-2004, 09:34 PM
dude you need to be registered to see that.

13.3 sec @ 103.0 mph - STI R&T tested
4.9 sec 0-60 mph

13.6 sec @101.0 mph - EVO C&D tested
5.0 sec 0-60 mph

I think that its a driver's race between the two in bone stock condition.

Boostd4
08-09-2004, 10:46 PM
I think that its a driver's race between the two in bone stock condition.

Agreed. :peewee:

EvoVIII
08-09-2004, 10:47 PM
man how do we know if he didn't mod his car or not

chris
08-10-2004, 06:56 PM
thats for sure =X well if anyone wants to run him haha just call him up.

evo_dadi
08-10-2004, 07:02 PM
maybe this friday when were in milpitas ;)

nebolic
08-10-2004, 07:15 PM
"u know wat ************** and race me for money.. get ur friends evo that stock one......... i dont give ******* jus call me up 408 451 9702, heres my cell number 408 504 7959"

thats the quote from the STi dude. His name is James. I suggest about 10 of us call him out at the same time and Evo bomb his ass. hahahaa :evil:

Anyhow his post is funny. I guess some people have to feel they spent their money worthwhile and hate on other cars.

Tsk tsk tsk.

Nebo

chris
08-10-2004, 07:42 PM
yeah call him up. then tell him to meet at a certain spot. have san jose,bay area evos show up to him and say pick one rofl.

evo_dadi
08-10-2004, 08:02 PM
maybe we should do that ;) tell him to meet at dave and buster's and he can pick waht color also to race :)

EVO GRIM
08-10-2004, 08:38 PM
anybody have that computer program that prank calls some one over and over?

DRFTR8
08-10-2004, 11:03 PM
Man, i just drove by a Subaru meet in my EVO so i figured i would be "nice" and invite them to the track event im holding for both evo and subaru... one word after i left the place..."ASSHOLES" sorry for my language but man why do you need to hate on people cuz our car is better....its a big gathering of dick heads with out the pillow cases on their heads... sorry man just had to vent....no one wanted to talk to me and when they did talk they looked at me with hate in their eyes.... oh well, i guess thats why someone from their group traded their STi in for an EVO..

nebolic
08-10-2004, 11:06 PM
man that sucks ass, so much haters in the bay area. The STi guys up here are cool, we have 2 regular members that have STi in sactown and they are cool. Maybe we should go regulate in the Bay Area.

Nebo

DRFTR8
08-10-2004, 11:08 PM
bunch of haters i tell you.. they should be all convoy each other off a cliff

Whooopasss
08-11-2004, 08:06 AM
car enthusiast should appreciate cars for what they are.. just like the Porsche driver I was chatting with during traffic on 880. he said my evo is very nice and I said your Porsche is beautiful, and he said " no, your evo is wicked!".

Gone are the days that on the freeway, you can wave at a nice car and flag them down and talk cars with the driver. now we got internet racers and e-thugs.

I cant read the post since you need to be loged in to read it, but wold have been better if he said ; hey, I was wondering how stock to stock both cars compare? anyone wants to run stock to stock just for fun?"

BluEvo
08-11-2004, 10:17 AM
we shouldn't even waste time and energy on a pee-on like that. we know what out car is and we don't need to stoop down to a level that is just plain ignorant. :wink:

haters are gonna hate, but we playas, so we gonna play! :P

EvoVIII
08-11-2004, 11:04 AM
speaking of porsche, 2months ago I spoted a Silver Carrera GT @ Foster City driven by an old man, 2 months later I Spoted another Black Carrera GT @ Fremont Auto Mall Porsche Dealer, is an amazing piece of art, the first thing that came to my mind is winning lottery, second thing is that non of all the freakin car in the bayarea could go head to head with this car unless ur car can do 200+mph, well probably some 1 who own a F50 or Enzo could.. go check it out guys, is like a once in a life time thing, who cares about a STI, i see those every or every other day..

chris
08-11-2004, 08:13 PM
haha i know but don't you get annoyed of this.

kataklyzm
08-11-2004, 10:38 PM
"the sti is at home in a service bay"

someone posted that on the same thread :P

Boostd4
08-12-2004, 10:52 AM
Man, i just drove by a Subaru meet in my EVO so i figured i would be "nice" and invite them to the track event im holding for both evo and subaru... one word after i left the place..."ASSHOLES" sorry for my language but man why do you need to hate on people cuz our car is better....its a big gathering of dick heads with out the pillow cases on their heads... sorry man just had to vent....no one wanted to talk to me and when they did talk they looked at me with hate in their eyes.... oh well, i guess thats why someone from their group traded their STi in for an EVO..

You're probably talking about the Union Landing meet on Tuesdays right? The only reason why I go is because my friend has a WRX. They are pretty cool for the most part...but there is a group of about 7 guys that are complete asswipes. There are some nights that other cars show up and it a little easier to get along with those folks.

I try to stay away from this meet though....

Boostd4
08-12-2004, 10:57 AM
"u know wat ************** and race me for money.. get ur friends evo that stock one......... i dont give ******* jus call me up 408 451 9702, heres my cell number 408 504 7959"

thats the quote from the STi dude. His name is James. I suggest about 10 of us call him out at the same time and Evo bomb his ass. hahahaa :evil:

Anyhow his post is funny. I guess some people have to feel they spent their money worthwhile and hate on other cars.

Tsk tsk tsk.

Nebo

I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure I met this guy at one of the Subie meets here in UC. He said he came down looking for street races. He got all excited when I pulled in because he wanted to race a stock Evo. With 400 miles on my car there was no way I was going to race him...but just looking at the guy prevented me from racing him as well.

I spoke with him for a bit and learned that he wasn't going to mod his car as he likes it "bone stock". Apparently the dealer he bought his car from gave him the car for something like $30K OTD, but they also gave him 5 free clutch replacements... :roll: .

nebolic
08-12-2004, 12:17 PM
sucks butthole that people are asswipes. oh well, life goes on :)

Nebo

kimmievo
08-12-2004, 02:19 PM
So, when are we giving this buttwad a call?

lol

toasty
08-12-2004, 04:09 PM
Throw a pie on haters

VadersSTi
08-20-2004, 02:16 PM
man that sucks ass, so much haters in the bay area. The STi guys up here are cool, we have 2 regular members that have STi in sactown and they are cool. Maybe we should go regulate in the Bay Area.

Nebo... I got your back Eddie. Lets roll down there and show'em up. Name the place and time.... and Ill be sure to be off! Peace out bro!

Evo8andahalf
08-20-2004, 05:46 PM
why dont we just crash their sti meet, theres gotta be a good amount of evos compared to the sti anyways..in the end theyre still just wrxs..

evo_dadi
08-20-2004, 06:38 PM
why dont we just crash their sti meet, theres gotta be a good amount of evos compared to the sti anyways..in the end theyre still just wrxs..

as much as i would like to agree with that but some wrx's there can put shame on an unsuspecting evo driver. ive met a few of them already and some of them are cool.its just some stupid people that gives good cars bad names :x

VadersSTi
08-23-2004, 09:13 AM
why dont we just crash their sti meet, theres gotta be a good amount of evos compared to the sti anyways..in the end theyre still just wrxs..... To crash there meet would be cool but at the same STi drivers doing a big meet is almost impossible. Believe me, I know. 8) Most Suby meets consist of WRX's, and some of the times, some WRX owners can be semi jealous of STi's, so if you think all WRXs are the same, there not.

garrick70
08-23-2004, 09:37 AM
why dont we just crash their sti meet, theres gotta be a good amount of evos compared to the sti anyways..in the end theyre still just wrxs..... To crash there meet would be cool but at the same STi drivers doing a big meet is almost impossible. Believe me, I know. 8) Most Suby meets consist of WRX's, and some of the times, some WRX owners can be semi jealous of STi's, so if you think all WRXs are the same, there not.

How come it is so difficult to get the STI guys together??

evo_dadi
08-23-2004, 11:40 AM
kinda like with the evo's and the n/a lancers ;)

DRFTR8
08-23-2004, 11:47 AM
hey marcel...post on I-club about the track meet...we need their money and to check out the post for the event...im already collecting the money for that...we need them to pay up