PDA

View Full Version : Boxers or Briefs?

toasty
08-10-2004, 11:54 AM
What is the advantage of either one?
Just wondering. :huh:

JanSolo
08-10-2004, 11:57 AM
What? No voting topic? What about those that go commando style?

toasty
08-10-2004, 12:08 PM
Thanks for the poll idea, JanSolo..
Just did it with the surprise.

:huh:

toasty
08-10-2004, 12:21 PM
Who voted on commando?
Doesnt hurt if you let it flap? :crazyeyes:

GReddy_917
08-10-2004, 12:23 PM
I go commando EVERYWHERE.

toasty
08-10-2004, 12:28 PM
Commando everywhere?
What happens when boys are sweaty?

GReddy_917
08-10-2004, 12:45 PM
Commando everywhere?
What happens when the boys are sweaty?

Then I break out the thong.

Im not gay...as Jan would say...just "open ended"... :sneaky:

Whooopasss
08-10-2004, 12:51 PM
free balling

JanSolo
08-10-2004, 12:59 PM
Then I break out the thong.

Im not gay...as Jan would say...just "open ended"... :sneaky:

You need to stop remembering what I say. :sexy:

toasty
08-10-2004, 01:17 PM
Remembering is fun, but come on..... "Open ended", now that scarys me.
You sure that you are not gay?

GReddy_917
08-10-2004, 01:29 PM
Im sure. Actually, I voted for "boxers"... lol..."free balling" is too out of control for me...most of the time anyway.

toasty
08-10-2004, 01:39 PM
How about the combination of an boxer-briefs?
Do people like that kind of stuff? Or does it go one or the other?

jomama
08-10-2004, 01:41 PM
toasty - from what i understand, tighty whities lower your sperm count so doctors recommend boxers. i remember hearing that on a seinfield episode.

so if you don't want to have kids stick with your incredible hulk underoos :lol: j/k.

joe

toasty
08-10-2004, 01:48 PM
From what I heard, it does not matter if you wear tighty whities or not.
I think it was on the discovery channel or something that it does not matter.
The body can regulate the temperature. I believed that the sperm count is depended on the person's health. (Maybe if you get kicked in the junks, that might lower the sperm count, but other then that go with whatever is comfortable to you.)
I think it is just style and how people like to wear certain underwears.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

:computer:

jomama
08-10-2004, 02:02 PM
goes to show what i know. i learn stuff from watching seinfield when i should be watching discovery channel.

joe

SouthernCrane
08-10-2004, 02:37 PM
The body can regulate the temperature.

Yes it can regulate the temperature, that's why sometimes they hang, and sometimes they huddle.

kimmievo
08-10-2004, 03:01 PM
BUT, if you constantly wear tighty whities, you don't have much room to hang when your body is trying to regulate temperature. Thus, your swimmers CAN die if your body can't keep them cool. My friend and her husband were trying to get pregnant. After a few unsucessful months, Dr's orders were for him to change from briefs to boxers. Low and behold, after about a month, she got pregnant. Believe it or not, there is always the possibility of becoming impotent if men wear tighty whities long term... Anyways, variety is the spice of life....mix up your "manties" every so often!

toasty
08-10-2004, 03:35 PM
OMG, I have been wearing tighty whities all my life, Oh god,... I could be going impotent. Does this mean there could be more fun for me. Humm....
Even all the boxers and briefs talk, could that replace condoms?
I know it is a stupid question, but hey, take a look the last post.

My friend and her husband were trying to get pregnant. After a few unsucessful months, Dr's orders were for him to change from briefs to boxers. Low and behold, after about a month, she got pregnant. Believe it or not, there is always the possibility of becoming impotent if men wear tighty whities long term... Anyways, variety is the spice of life....mix up your "manties" every so often!

Kim, your friend, is the baby his or........ it could be someone elses.

SouthernCrane
08-10-2004, 04:02 PM
OMG, I have been wearing tighty whities all my life, Oh god,... I could be going impotent. Does this mean there could be more fun for me. Humm....

My friend and her husband were trying to get pregnant. After a few unsucessful months, Dr's orders were for him to change from briefs to boxers. Low and behold, after about a month, she got pregnant. Believe it or not, there is always the possibility of becoming impotent if men wear tighty whities long term... Anyways, variety is the spice of life....mix up your "manties" every so often!

I would not use briefs to replace condoms at all. there is always a chance that your salmon still swim upstream. Not everyone shoots blanks just because they are wearing briefs.

toasty
08-10-2004, 04:24 PM
So, boxers is for the majority.
How about boxer-briefs? Better or worst ?

EvolvedDSM
08-10-2004, 05:54 PM
I'll jump into a pair of boxer-briefs from time to time, but typically it's the boxers.

WRXTodd
08-10-2004, 05:56 PM
I'll jump into a pair of boxer-briefs from time to time, but typically it's the boxers.

same!

kimmievo
08-10-2004, 07:04 PM

I would not use briefs to replace condoms at all. there is always a chance that your salmon still swim upstream. Not everyone shoots blanks just because they are wearing briefs.

Yes, the baby is his.....and no, don't wear briefs as a form of contraception, lol. Not all guys that wear tighty whities shoot blanks...

evo_dadi
08-10-2004, 07:09 PM
commando baby!!! ;)

toasty
08-10-2004, 07:28 PM
Sorry to Kimmievo

toasty
08-10-2004, 07:30 PM
Then I am a briefs kind of a person. I dont see the harm in it. I dont like to free motion of my boys. I guess that I am use to it.

Beside when did you guys change to boxers, I know some of you guys have not worn boxers sense you guys were 5 or so.

Really guys , when you guys start boxers?

EvolvedDSM
08-10-2004, 08:12 PM
I think I donned my first pair when I was 16 :sexy:

ytsejam
08-10-2004, 09:43 PM
special forces style...commando!

Whooopasss
08-11-2004, 10:13 AM
Quetion about "COMMANDO" what is the origin of this?? can someone explain..

evo_dadi
08-11-2004, 10:41 AM

when the special forces ran out of undies in the forest they started using banana leaves ;) a.k.a. turon :P

JanSolo
08-11-2004, 10:41 AM
I think the term commando style, from what I have heard, is from your favorite tv show "Friends". :D

BluEvo
08-11-2004, 10:45 AM
when the special forces ran out of undies in the forest they started using banana leaves ;) a.k.a. turon :P
:lol:

toasty
08-11-2004, 11:28 AM
Doesnt the banana leaves make a crackle sound when you move?

Whooopasss
08-11-2004, 02:42 PM

Tang-ina.. ang lamig at ang dulas noon ah...

english.. *cusss* that would be cold and slippery..

Whooopasss
08-11-2004, 03:09 PM
yah.. looks like it did come from friends
Joey: Okay, buddy-boy. Here it is: You hide my clothes, I'm wearing everything you own.
Chandler: Oh my God! That is so not the opposite of taking somebody's underwear!
Joey: Look at me--I'm Chandler! Could I be wearing any more clothes? Maybe if I wasn't going commando!

toasty
08-11-2004, 03:13 PM
Wow, you have it memorized.

evo_dadi
08-11-2004, 05:40 PM

Tang-ina.. ang lamig at ang dulas noon ah...

english.. *cusss* that would be cold and slippery..

lmao!! dont forget that its itchy also ;) "baka may buni" :P

MitsuMan
08-11-2004, 08:04 PM
8) dudes boxer briefs the Hanes ones all the way are you kidding they freel alittle snug but they still let you move around just not too far don't you hate when you sit down to fast and you pinch a nut under your leg ouch not no more baby :roll: :bump:

NgohOiNei
08-13-2004, 01:21 PM
Thongs, and only thongs.

toasty
08-13-2004, 02:30 PM
Hummm, tongs.......

Boostd4
08-17-2004, 11:57 PM
Definitely a boxer man...