PDA

View Full Version : How about a EVO WRX/STi unification meet?

Whooopasss
08-14-2004, 07:55 AM
How about a EVO STi unification meet? just to kill this animosity (spell) between Evo owners and WRX/STi owners? Moderators from us and moderators from the other side should organize this.. this way we would really focus on the true enemy... the track.. and just be true car enthusiast...

Could you imagine the news this would generate when norcal evo owners unit with norcal wrx/sti owners? Maybe they view us the same as we look at them.. what do you guys think?

EvoKach
08-14-2004, 09:35 AM
I didn't know that we are at war. I always throw a peace sign when I see one. Different people = different tastes but in the case we have very similar tastes. It's kind of like fraternity's in college. You are pretty much the same type of guys.....you just wear different letters on your chest.

Kachur

DRFTR8
08-14-2004, 10:16 AM
How about a EVO STi unification meet? just to kill this animosity (spell) between Evo owners and WRX/STi owners? Moderators from us and moderators from the other side should organize this.. this way we would really focus on the true enemy... the track.. and just be true car enthusiast...

Could you imagine the news this would generate when norcal evo owners unit with norcal wrx/sti owners? Maybe they view us the same as we look at them.. what do you guys think?

We are going to have a meet with them at Streets Of Willow on Sept. 24...its the track day/EOC meet with the subaru and their tuners

brwnrice
08-14-2004, 12:06 PM
i dont think that there is any animosity among the evo/sti wrx owners. lately, i think the srt's are much more of the enemy. every srt-4's i have encounter either have reved on me at a light even on the opposite direction or entice a race with me on the freeway :birdie:

chris
08-14-2004, 03:03 PM
yeah sti is not a real biggie. i throw a peace sign anytime i see a sti =)

evo_dadi
08-14-2004, 06:02 PM
its the individual drivers that gives the cars a bad name :( all the guys i hang out here with drives sti's/wrx/srt4 and everybody's pretty cool.hell we all even go for drives ;)

LEVIII
08-14-2004, 06:23 PM
I love the rev up as you pass by in the opposite direction

aka "the ricer fly by"

brwnrice
08-14-2004, 08:26 PM
I love the rev up as you pass by in the opposite direction

aka "the ricer fly by"

lol, i know :lol:

sharkster
08-14-2004, 10:21 PM
The STi sux! Just kidding.... Are we really at war? Like the Mustang vs the Camaro? Damn, I'm gonna need a bigger boat...

BluEvo
08-15-2004, 12:19 AM
yeah, same here. i've gotten cool resposes from sti owners on the streets. we usually pull and talk a bit and then go out separate ways.

Whooopasss
08-15-2004, 09:23 AM
true.. but regular wrx's rev on me all the time.. funny how they do that when I'm going the other way.. maybe they expect me to bust a U and run them down. But I dont do that..

kimmievo
08-15-2004, 10:09 AM
I always get nasty looks from the SRT-4 drivers....

thomas
08-15-2004, 06:07 PM
i dont think that there is any animosity among the evo/sti wrx owners. lately, i think the srt's are much more of the enemy. every srt-4's i have encounter either have reved on me at a light even on the opposite direction or entice a race with me on the freeway :birdie:

:werd:

drmosh
08-15-2004, 07:47 PM
There's no animosity towards inferior cars!!

:wink:

GReddy_917
08-16-2004, 06:57 PM
I handed an stage 1 srt-4 his doors on HWY 5...burned him from a 65mph roll...to hell with all srt-4's...I can respect the STi guys...and some WRX peeps...but srt-4 drivers are just like the car they are sitting in...pieces of shit.
(spoken from extensive experience and many encounters)
(doesnt apply to 009 :wink: )

xchoirboy
08-17-2004, 06:30 AM
Don't remember if you were at the 2/28/04 Meet #3 - GB Motorsports / MPJ Performance there were a bunch of of the Subie's there.

:3some:

08-17-2004, 08:47 AM
for sure man, i got luv for evos, except wrx or sti, whenever they saw me in my cars, they all look and want to race and every time my gas almost emptied. watch if my bike fix i will rev the shit out those fukers with 14k rpm babe. and by the way my srt4 got problem, freaking rev by it self in idle and when gas it up in lower gears it feel liek the car is doing the mc- hammer dance, no time to take it to the dealer too, sad :cry: :cry: :cry:

Boostd4
08-17-2004, 09:01 AM
I've been getting a lot of Integras trying to race me lately, very weird.

This ain't no Civic guys haha :peewee: .