PDA

View Full Version : So gross

warpspeed
08-17-2004, 04:16 PM
This sh*t actually happened and I want to share it with you guys. I was in WalMart just browsing around and I saw this beautiful asian girl with a awesome body walking around shopping wearing a mini skirt and a very tight tube top. She couldn't have been more than 16 but nowadays it's hard to tell how old they really are. Anyway I wanted to see her face more close up, so I started to walk toward her and she accidently dropped her cellphone. When she bent over to pick it up(not squat), I saw the most disgusting thing in the world. SHE WAS ON THE RAG :shock: and she was bloody like half her butt. I couldn't believe that she couldn't feel that she is freaking dripping down there. I almost threw up. I wasn't the only one that saw this sh*t. A couple of old ladies were disgusted too and walk away. Hygiene please!

ez76
08-17-2004, 05:12 PM
yum! dinnertime!

thomas
08-17-2004, 05:21 PM
This sh*t actually happened and I want to share it with you guys. I was in WalMart just browsing around and I saw this beautiful asian girl with a awesome body walking around shopping wearing a mini skirt and a very tight tube top. She couldn't have been more than 16 but nowadays it's hard to tell how old they really are. Anyway I wanted to see her face more close up, so I started to walk toward her and she accidently dropped her cellphone. When she bent over to pick it up(not squat), I saw the most disgusting thing in the world. SHE WAS ON THE RAG :shock: and she was bloody like half her butt. I couldn't believe that she couldn't feel that she is freaking dripping down there. I almost threw up. I wasn't the only one that saw this sh*t. A couple of old ladies were disgusted too and walk away. Hygiene please!

HAHAHA, LOL!!! thats hilarious....hahaa. thats one dirty hoe (__;__)

EvoVIII
08-17-2004, 05:28 PM
so is she beautiful? or did u just run away when u saw that bloody Sh!t coming?

evo_dadi
08-17-2004, 05:41 PM
"clean up on isle 3" ;)

JanSolo
08-17-2004, 06:37 PM
Thanks for sharing. At least you didn't take and pics.

brwnrice
08-17-2004, 06:38 PM
mmMMMmm, one bloody mary to go please

SouthernCrane
08-17-2004, 07:48 PM
:barf:

toasty
08-17-2004, 10:46 PM
should have taken a picture, that will give us something to talk about now a day.

However, how did she look? Pretty or ugly or pretty ugly?
:yikes:

kimmievo
08-17-2004, 10:49 PM
Thank goodness I wasn't there. I would have told her to go to the underwear aisle, buy some granny panties, then go to the feminine hygiene aisle and get whatever she uses. Then buy them, and go to the damn bathroom. That's just freakin nasty!!!!!

Boostd4
08-17-2004, 11:50 PM
Yet another reason why I try to avoid Wal Mart.

GReddy_917
08-18-2004, 12:48 PM
http://www.msprotege.com/vbb225/images/smilies/blarg.gif

DRFTR8
08-18-2004, 01:04 PM
hey not bad for spotting that... today i was in starbucks at Los Gatos.. waiting in line behind 3 sexy college girls, from the looks of it they were going swimming or sun bathing.. had their short shorts on and you can see that they have their bathing suit underneath...ok so i was stearing thats not the point..but when one of the girls lifted her shirt a little i saw that her back had HAIR....she was hiding a carpet back there.... man i couldnt look at her anymore...totally turned off...

toasty
08-18-2004, 03:19 PM
I bet it was a total surprise to you,
**SUPPLIES !!!! ** ( in an asian actcent )

Evo8andahalf
08-18-2004, 03:32 PM
I bet it was a total surprise to you,
**SUPPLIES !!!! ** ( in an asian actcent )

haha that just reminds me of that one chinese movie, women from mars or something like that..pretty funny movie

toasty
08-18-2004, 03:35 PM
:peace:

DB8GSR
08-18-2004, 04:03 PM
http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wNTEwODkyNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

NgohOiNei
08-19-2004, 12:02 PM
I hope that girl reads this thread.

That is the most revolting story I've ever read.

"Would you mind going home and staying there until your period is over? Thanks. Oh, here's my number, call me when Menopause starts"