PDA

View Full Version : WORKS High Pressure Shaft Seals

Bill@WORKS
06-29-2007, 03:45 PM
Just wanted to let you guys and gals know about our new Aperature High Pressure Shaft Seals. Rated to 25+ psi vs stock 7 psi.

Here is a link to the full thread:

http://www.norcalevo.net/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=2&topic=19683.new

-Bill@WORKS

spoolin
07-02-2007, 10:36 AM
just wanted to let everyone know that these actually work... my friend has had leaks forever, and seal after seal nothing worked... Works put these in and it killed the leak. Solid product.

MarkSAE
07-02-2007, 01:33 PM
From the picture, these seals look like an o-ring inside the metal ring. Is that what it is?

Bill@WORKS
07-02-2007, 04:03 PM
No, it isn't an o-ring.
It is a metal encased high pressure rubber seal, that visually looks similar to the OEM pieces, but it has been designed to withstand much higher pressures.

Hope that helps

-Bill@WORKS

XVeloX
07-02-2007, 05:27 PM
talked with pete and a bunch of guys for a while about it. The ones on machv are built (materials wise) to withstand ~11psi or so, stock arent built much better (hence everyone having this problem).

just wanted to let everyone know that these actually work... my friend has had leaks forever, and seal after seal nothing worked... Works put these in and it killed the leak. Solid product.

Yes, i've leak tested to 25psi and so far no problems, boosted higher and it's fine too