PDA

View Full Version : EVOM topic "trailbraking"w/ more Vishnu BS smoke a

robi
08-20-2004, 12:16 AM
For honesty's sake These are the FASTEST EVO times the vishnu shop EVO has run on a track I have run on. At the OTC I wasn't driving my EVO that day and watched every lap paul ran IMHO he's a great 2WD driver in an AWD car ...I mean he went 0.874 seconds SLOWER "02:04.536 02:04.841 02:05.501 on his fastest lap (his first of three BTW every trailbraking lap was slower after the first one see why I'm so pissed at the dip**** "racecarengineer glee club") they have these evom noobs people believing their "system" is better shiv can setup a car (he can't) the oleins supplier set his car up, and the RRE stuff is slower...
http://www.opentrackchallenge.com/r...03_thPage2.html
to my multiple 2:04 minus (best 02:03.762)
@ T-hill last feb (when I too had RA1's not street tires like during the OTC)
http://speedventures.net/event_results_db.asp?
all paul had in his favor was a big turbo..."500WHP" new shaved 255/40/18?/17 RA1's cusco locking front diff more expensive coilovers, AND SHIV'S UNDIVIDED TOONING (like cartoon) ATTN ALL DAY TILL paul BROKE THE CAR. against my Buschur Stage IV (no head) 235/45/17 ra1's (full depth with one track day)
BTW the shiv shop evo has attended ZERO EVO TRACK DAYS But been awarded the C&D EVO savior award put in over 2 weeks chasing glory has to date 3 lines in print and 1 business sized picture..boy I'd sure be lining up to get on his sponsorship list (so he could badmouth me like he does cusco et. al.
I think this seals the argument ...Comments?

vtluu
08-20-2004, 12:38 AM
I stopped reading after page 4 or so when the discussion turned away from trail-braking. :)

leif
08-20-2004, 12:59 AM
stfu, its people like you that try and start shit for no godamn good reason and ruin these boards. evom is a pile of crap, you can't even mention one company without people starting shit. you have buschur stage 5000 in your car, good for you. no one cares. jesus christ people with evo's need to grow the fuck up, who gives a fuck if you have a dynoflash and i have an xede, its my fucking money i'm spending.

what provokes this thread? seals what argument? what in the fuck are you talking about? shiv and brian have already been baned from this board for some stupid reason, this place is free from anti vishnu posts, why don't you grow up and keep it that way.

EvoVIII
08-20-2004, 01:18 AM
chill out dudes , probably Shiv got invited to C&D event and on the cover page and he didn't.. thats why he reacted this way? probably admin shoud close this thread down

robi
08-20-2004, 01:30 AM
stfu, its people like you that try and start shit for no godamn good reason and ruin these boards. evom is a pile of crap, you can't even mention one company without people starting shit. you have buschur stage 5000 in your car, good for you. no one cares. jesus christ people with evo's need to grow the fuck up, who gives a fuck if you have a dynoflash and i have an xede, its my fucking money i'm spending.

what provokes this thread? seals what argument? what in the fuck are you talking about? shiv and brian have already been baned from this board for some stupid reason, this place is free from anti vishnu posts, why don't you grow up and keep it that way.

I never said where to spend your $$$'s just telling everyone the lies sivler is spreading on the evom boards. Spend away drive it like you own it or stole it. I just finally got tired of the bs and spread the word.

robi
08-20-2004, 01:31 AM
I stopped reading after page 4 or so when the discussion turned away from trail-braking. :)

I should have too!

robi
08-20-2004, 01:34 AM
chill out dudes , probably Shiv got invited to C&D event and on the cover page and he didn't.. thats why he reacted this way? probably admin shoud close this thread down

My EVO has more coverage in the as shvi tells it "minor league" mags like SCC, SS, NOPI, with 4 more issues and two covers coming out..

robi
08-20-2004, 01:35 AM
OK Jan I'll shut-up!

nebolic
08-20-2004, 07:30 AM
I'm going to close this thread not because I think Rob is wrong nor do I think Shiv is better what not, but because the responses that's going to be posted on this topic will not be nice. In all honesty the thread would've been kept open had the topic been discussed in an orderly fashion, but when cuss words start flying out and emotionally charged words being posted, this will cause animosity in our group. Like I mentioned before, most of us all friends and a close knit group so lets try and keep that in mind and be happy.

Nebo

JanSolo
08-20-2004, 09:15 AM
I think this topic should be discussed on EvoM where the thread started. None of us are in a place to disagree or agree with either of you on trail braking since none of us are track driving stars.