PDA

View Full Version : its good to have Fans...

mtsevovii
07-09-2007, 10:22 AM
well.. i got pulled over this morning on my way to work...

saw the cop on the other side of the road, giving out a ticket to what appeared to be a pontiac sedan. as i drove by, the cop turned and looked at me.

went futher down the road, and i saw the lights flashing behind me and i thought, wow he must have ran back into his car/flipped a bitch and gunned it... :lol:

first thing he said wasnt license/reg/insurance.

instead he says: Wow, tell me this car isnt street legal. and laughs.

I respond while laughing: yes it is...

while we were laughing, he compliments my car. i even popped the hood for him just for the hell of it (see whats good). he and i checked out my engine bay. he said it looks very clean. he didnt see anything. i told him about the visual mods : grounding kit, dropin filter... he says thats all cool. as long as he didnt see any shiney manifolds or mods of that sort. we chatted for abit. and talked about stupid street racers. he says he pulls over alot of modified sports cars, and he says majority of the time when he sees cars similar to mine they take their cars to the track cause its not worth the damages on the street. after afew more laughs i went on my way to work.

then as we went on the freeway, an integra with ricer body kit/ altezza lights, cruises by me and gets infront of me to exit, i thought to myself "ooo hes going to get it" then i see the cop follow him to pull him over. haha

over all good experience. 8)

MadEvo
07-09-2007, 10:27 AM
:lol: That's kool 8)

byt
07-09-2007, 10:32 AM
haha that's cool but i would have been pissed if he made me late for work :P

mtsevovii
07-09-2007, 10:33 AM
haha that's cool but i would have been pissed if he made me late for work :P

haha yeah thats the first thing i thought of when the lights came on...

"damn im going to be late for work..." :lol:

turbotiger
07-09-2007, 10:56 AM
Wow, that's the first I heard of that
What Police Department was that?

panem
07-09-2007, 11:10 AM
san jose pd i presume

RgistRdShowoffIX
07-09-2007, 11:51 AM
I would also think it's SJPD.

:lol: damn you Dave. Gimme a Defense sticker. :P

mtsevovii
07-09-2007, 12:09 PM
:lol:

yeah SJPD

PANGES
07-09-2007, 01:00 PM
lol lucky ass!

Unowned
07-09-2007, 01:18 PM
oh come on you expect me to believe it like that! tell us how it really went... :lol: