PDA

View Full Version : Croxx Plate II

Bill@WORKS
07-23-2007, 12:21 PM
One of our coolest in house products is the Croxx Plate II. The Mitsubishi EVO comes from the factory with two spindly cross bars tying the front suspension points together. To help tighten up the chassis, clean up the undercarriage and give the EVO that distinctive rally look WORKS has developed and refined our Croxx Plate II. The WORKS Croxx Plate replaces the factory front cross bars integrating them into one solid structural plate. This gives the chassis extra rigidity and prevents unwanted suspension deflection. The result is a car that feels tighter, has sharper steering response and looks top notch. For the extreme EVO owner who likes to get a little air, the Croxx Plate II also acts as a skid plate protecting the vital underbelly of the car. Constructed with 3/16” 6061 aluminum and anodized in Type II clear the WORKS Croxx Plate II is visually attractive as well. Simple to install our kit comes complete with all the necessary hardware, and the Croxx Plate II will clear stock exhaust as well as our Exhale 70mm and 76mm down pipes.* The Croxx Plate II fits all ’01-’06 EVO VII/VIII/IX including RS and MR.

Check out our website for more information:
http://www.worksevo.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=26&products_id=39

-Bill@WORKS

Matz
07-23-2007, 03:35 PM
I'm confused, I've had the Croxx II for years, is this a new new Croxx II?

RgistRdShowoffIX
07-23-2007, 03:39 PM
;) also confused about the looks since most of our cars are lowered (obviously not mine tho)... how do you see something that's under the car between the suspension points? :P

jk jk

hasetak
07-23-2007, 04:05 PM
are there any heat issues from a sheet of alluminum covering the majority of the dp? I know alluminum disapates heat well but it seems to me like it would trap more heat under your car not allowing it to get carried away by the air that would normally be free flowing around the DP through there. don't know if this would be a conern or not. looks like a good piece though.

Bill@WORKS
07-23-2007, 04:08 PM
Yeah its not that new, but we are trying to do media releases on all the products, and this one hasn't been released officially yet. So I'm trying to play catchup. So I guess I should just say that this is one of our coolest products, not new products.
-Bill@WORKS

Matz
07-23-2007, 04:13 PM
;) also confused about the looks since most of our cars are lowered (obviously not mine tho)... how do you see something that's under the car between the suspension points? :P

jk jk

True, but I'm glad I have it. I drove over those plates at the gas station (where they fill up) and the Croxx took the hit rather than something else that could have broken.