PDA

View Full Version : one of our evo members is leaving-sunrise meet

CollinsT
09-03-2004, 10:18 AM
As I said one of our evo members is leaving to LA to go to UCLA. I would like to have a few evo's meet up tonight to say goodbye. Meet Taco bell on sunrise at 10

YinYang
09-05-2004, 06:34 PM
Hi all,

This is Johnny, brand new NorCalEvo member and the guy who stumbled upon your gathering when I pulled up into the Denny's parking lot while some of you were waiting at the gas station next door. I had no idea there was such a large and organized EVO community here in Sac. I met the owner of a BBY Evo (Chris, I think sorry if I remembered it wrong) and Tasha, who had herself a sweet TB Evo. I'm a total newb when it comes to the cruising and street racing scene but you guys were cool and very welcoming when I caught up with you later that night. (I had to cut short my get-together with some friends I was meeting at Denny's :wink: ) Anyways I just wanted to say that I would definately be interested in hooking up with you guys if you're doing anything in the Sunrise area again. I plan on keeping my eye on the "meets" section, and feel free to PM me for my cell number.
PEACE