PDA

View Full Version : some one is calling you out Jansolo!

brwnrice
09-11-2004, 07:13 PM
saw this post (http://forums.evolutionm.net/showthread.php?t=98083) at evom under vishnu's forum. aparently, our adorable administrator jansolo is being called out by shiv for a "friendly" indoor karting race. i will pay buku money just to see this race and cheer on jan for the win :wink:.

nebolic
09-11-2004, 07:42 PM
:rally:

hahah, that's funny, out of all people in Cali, he is calling out NorCalEvo and its moderators. Why oh Why is the challenge being issued? :roll:
They must have a lot of time on their hands these days :D

Nebo

brwnrice
09-11-2004, 08:00 PM
lol. i'd like to be one of the drivers to represent norcalevo :rockon:

2bequick
09-11-2004, 08:03 PM
yeah me too. nebo knows how aggressive i am .
eddie with the white evo

nebolic
09-11-2004, 08:05 PM
Originally Posted by David@Vishnu
Why wouldn't Jan be able to get the other mods of norcalevo.net to participate in the competition?

shiv

Quote:
Originally Posted by nebolic
Because we are not mindless zombies that take and obey orders from Jan on the whim. And most importantly, when Jan says "jump" we don't jump, because us NorCalEvo folks are friends with mutual respect and not followers of Jan. Hope that answers your question.

Besides the fact that I work a lot

Nebo
NorCalEvo Moderator My Post on EvoM

Thems are fightin werds!!!

Bring it on you little $hit talker! You guys have hours to spend when it comes to spreading misinformation about us on a forum that you banned us from. But you don't have enough time or inclination to compete in a friendly karting competition? Oh come on now.... Are the stakes too high??

Thats Shiv's response to my post.

I am so sad now that someone has started to call me names. :D

Nebo

garrick70
09-11-2004, 08:26 PM
I think it is a pretty cool idea :wink: .

warpspeed
09-11-2004, 08:27 PM
Ya but, haven't he been calling you names ever since your little incident with him :wink: . Just kidding bro. Damn, if I didn't have any family resposibilities I would race if Jan is short of drivers. :)

nebolic
09-11-2004, 08:31 PM
heheh :)

Nebo

smogrunner
09-11-2004, 08:58 PM
Honestly, I think it is actually a friendly offer that could result in some mended fences. No one is talking any real serious crap about anyone. Anyway, who cars about a little smack talking? It would be fun.

ez76
09-11-2004, 09:37 PM
I think this could be fun, but in the interest of fairness, Vishnu should really disable boost control.

SouthernCrane
09-11-2004, 09:39 PM
I would like to spectate :)

blitzkrgCT9A
09-11-2004, 10:34 PM
im glad im on the neutral ground :)

e8
09-11-2004, 10:41 PM
INTERESTING...

I would like to watch too. :lol:

brwnrice
09-11-2004, 10:41 PM
lets start flaming on cal so he can get in on this action :wink:

hagakure
09-11-2004, 10:42 PM
I'll gladly race if it's a thu, fri, or saturday...pending not getting enough mods to do so of course. Sounds like fun.

Percy Howard

vtluu
09-11-2004, 11:53 PM
Whew, good thing I'm not a moderator anymore! ;)

Maybe I should challenge Shiv to a little cone-dodging? :lol:
http://www.norcalevo.net/gallery/albums/album06/151a.gif

kataklyzm
09-11-2004, 11:55 PM
since im still a noob on this forum....would anyone care to inform me on what this whole rivalry is about? seems like someone got cut pretty deep from all the vishnu trash talking on evom :?

it looks like the stuff you see in an AOL chatroom

vtluu
09-12-2004, 12:53 AM
http://www.norcalevo.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1110

gt40
09-12-2004, 01:53 AM
It's is funny that we can't get them to a real race track or EOC event but it should still be a hoot. I guess driving an evo in anger is out of the question for the borg...

kataklyzm
09-12-2004, 10:11 AM
wow.....reading that was like an internet soap opera...

shiv must be really pissed or really immature the way he's talking on evom...or both :P its pretty fun to watch all the ppl with @vishnu in their name egg each other on in evom...mob mentality heh heh...welp....time to don my flame retardant suit and make my way over to chapter 3 of this epic saga, now playing on evom

nebolic
09-12-2004, 10:18 AM
hahaha :) the way I see it, its fine and dandy to call it a friendly challenge, but after I respond and they call me a "little shit talker", somehow I don't get the feeilng that its a friendly challenge. Oh well I've wasted enough time reading Shiv's post so that's that. Although on a side note, if you fella's in the bay area want to set up a meet at speed ring, let me know, i might be able to hook up a good deal since my co-workers cousin is a manager at speed ring, he can give us a deal.

Nebo

P.S this also goes for the Sac guys, if you want a night at kart racing, I can set one up in Sac town at RPM, those guys will be more than happy to host us.

smogrunner
09-12-2004, 10:24 AM
It's is funny that we can't get them to a real race track or EOC event but it should still be a hoot. I guess driving an evo in anger is out of the question for the borg...

Let's saddle up a bit closer to the truth, keep on-topic and lay off the hating. The only reason Shiv will have nothing to do with an EOC event is that one of it's co-founders regularly and publicly pronounces his hatred for Shiv and even pronounced his desire to see Shiv dead. Why would Shiv want to do anything to make EOC more successful or more popular when its organizer talks about him this way? I tried to explain this to you Mark but you didn't seem to get it.

BTW, Vishnu COMPETED in at least 25 different organized race events in the last six months. Add it up: OTC, One Lap, Car and Driver Super Tuner Challenge. "can't get them to a real race track.." C'mon man, not true.

A karting date might do more to break the ice and provide some HEALTHTY smack talking. Fun too.

Resistence is futile.... LOL

nebolic
09-12-2004, 10:29 AM

Let's saddle up a bit closer to the truth, keep on-topic and lay off the hating. The only reason Shiv will have nothing to do with an EOC event is that one of it's co-founders regularly and publicly pronounces his hatred for Shiv and even pronounced his desire to see Shiv dead. Why would Shiv want to do anything to make EOC more successful or more popular when its organizer talks about him this way? I tried to explain this to you Mark but you didn't seem to get it.

BTW, Vishnu COMPETED in at least 25 different organized race events in the last six months. Add it up: OTC, One Lap, Car and Driver Super Tuner Challenge. "can't get them to a real race track.." C'mon man, not true.

A karting date might do more to break the ice and provide some HEALTHTY smack talking. Fun too.

Resistence is futile.... LOL

Okie its great to break the ice by calling me a "little shit talker" and calling NorCalEvo Members parking lot racers? If that is supposed to be a friendly joke, somehow I am not laughing. :D I'm confused on this whole issue.

Nebo
:o

SouthernCrane
09-12-2004, 02:18 PM
Although on a side note, if you fella's in the bay area want to set up a meet at speed ring, let me know, i might be able to hook up a good deal since my co-workers cousin is a manager at speed ring, he can give us a deal.

Nebo

P.S this also goes for the Sac guys, if you want a night at kart racing, I can set one up in Sac town at RPM, those guys will be more than happy to host us.

A meet at SpeedRing would be cool! Lets do it. Sorry to go OT.

chris
09-12-2004, 02:55 PM
lets start flaming on cal so he can get in on this action :wink:

werd hahaha =P

nebolic
09-12-2004, 03:28 PM
Although on a side note, if you fella's in the bay area want to set up a meet at speed ring, let me know, i might be able to hook up a good deal since my co-workers cousin is a manager at speed ring, he can give us a deal.

Nebo

A meet at SpeedRing would be cool! Lets do it. Sorry to go OT.

okie bro, i'll get on it and see what i can pull up. I'll keep u guys posted.

Nebo

WRXTodd
09-12-2004, 04:39 PM
i say we just saddle up and go give those guys a good old fashion gang rivalry ass beating! no shit talking no ice breaking...just some good ol' fists of fury!.... or if you guys arent into that we could just toilet paper their houses, that always good for a laugh

V8KiLL3R
09-12-2004, 05:57 PM
i say we just saddle up and go give those guys a good old fashion gang rivalry ass beating! no shit talking no ice breaking...just some good ol' fists of fury!.... or if you guys arent into that we could just toilet paper their houses, that always good for a laugh :lol:

hagakure
09-12-2004, 07:25 PM
A Karting day at RPM would be fun. Count me in if you pull something together.

Percy

thx247
09-12-2004, 09:59 PM
straight gansta!

- Can I choose who tunes my kart?

lol

vote for speedring, lemans is :eek:

JanSolo
09-12-2004, 11:28 PM
Sorry guys, I was in SoCal for a meet this weekend and I am a bit surprised to see how this has all developed. Like Smoggy said, it would be nice to keep this positive, but I do get the feeling it is turning a tad ugly unfortunately.

Thanks for all the offers - but I don't really want ringers. It would probably be best to keep it Vishnu Tuning vs NCE. So, I will try to coordinate some schedules with the mods and take it from there.

LEVIII
09-12-2004, 11:51 PM
Id be down for the rpm too, schedule permitting of coarse.