PDA

View Full Version : Cops Galore (union landing. union city)

IlovemyevoIX
09-09-2007, 12:01 AM
I went to Luckys earlier today to see if they have edimame(soy beans) 8), then i was headed to borders to see if they had anything interesting...when i get to the stoplight at alvarado niles road and Horner i see 2 motorcycle police crusiers sitting at the light :?, i think nothing of it and head towards in n out making the left towards borders, i stop at the stop sign and i see another Motorcycle cop heading the other direction, again i think nothing of it and make the left, the asswhole makes a uturn and follows me( :?at this point im like oahhh f ck i know im going to get pulled for somthing) eventually he flashes me, the rookie cop comes up to me and ask's for the usuall.. another cop comes up and ask'd me if i have anything that he should know about under the hood, all i say is an intake, :shock: so he says the famous line "pop your hood son" and with no hesitation, i pop the hood, as i get out of the car, he says that he doesnt know if the intake is carb legal....and i say that theirs a carb number on the intake manafold he says "thats not on the intake son, do you have any paperwork for this"? and i say nopee, i got it used. he says that im suppose to carry paperwork for this intake and for any other what he called "power modifications" i had on my vehicle....after chattin it up with him, i got lucky with only a front LIC plate fixit.

i ask im "busy tonight or what"? and the rookie replys: yeaa were having a police awarness day....

Watchout guys their pulling anyone and everyone over tonight for whatever reason. after me i seen him pull another WW MR on Alvarado niles..

Later guys and stay safe

Chris :P :P :P

RgistRdShowoffIX
09-09-2007, 12:04 AM
good to know. thanks :)

bricel24
09-09-2007, 12:25 AM
:shock: dang it, im usually around union landing a lot of times especially on weekends :(

Bagsik_EVOVIII
09-09-2007, 12:34 AM
damn....they probably tryin to have their quota or somethin' keep their awareness up...thanks for the info..

uhoh_evo
09-09-2007, 12:50 AM
Awareness of what? That there are modified vehicles out there? Those cops should go secure a shopping center store er something. My old job (Old Navy) got robbed so many times in broad daylight and we can't do anything. Like 300 per bag and about 6 bags a day around 3 er 4 times a week! Cops just like posting and being lazy.

IlovemyevoIX
09-09-2007, 01:30 PM
Awareness of what? That there are modified vehicles out there? Those cops should go secure a shopping center store er something. My old job (Old Navy) got robbed so many times in broad daylight and we can't do anything. Like 300 per bag and about 6 bags a day around 3 er 4 times a week! Cops just like posting and being lazy.

yeah but when i asked him that, he said that their has been alot of problems in union city now that century has been up (ive been living in union city my whole life, so i understand were hes comming from) im not mad nor upset that i got pulled over, their just bein the asses they are, my wife is a CSI for sjpd and she said that every year police departments have "Police Awareness days" were all the police officers are scheduled and i guess yesteday was one of those days.

Chris

IlovemyevoIX
09-09-2007, 01:36 PM
i guess what my question is...do we really have to carry "paperwork from CARB" to prove to the police that the part is leagal? the cop told me that he usually carrys a book thats like 400 pages long, but since CARB has been passing parts like its no tommrow, the police cant keep up with the regulations, so he said that they made a solution that the owner of the vehicle has to carry the paperwork with them at all times....i think its BS but your guy's opinion or info would be helpful.

Chris

kinetics
09-09-2007, 01:39 PM
wow! hopefully they don't have any of those in san jose soon! :lol:

Mister_Pants
09-09-2007, 03:05 PM
Ah more racial profiling to the rescue. I love this town!

mtsevovii
09-09-2007, 07:27 PM

i dont recall him saying he was racially profiled... ?

IlovemyevoIX
09-09-2007, 08:21 PM

i dont recall him saying he was racially profiled... ?

i dont consider myself racially profiled, considering i wasnt the only person with an import that was pulled over and got harrassed about their mods

Full Function
09-11-2007, 03:04 PM
I think the main reason why there is such a large police presence at Union Landing in recent years is because of the ever-growing crime there. Ever since the bus system opened up, Union Landing has gone downhill. I live near there, and used to shop there, watch movies, and eat, but the "new" group of people is turning my girlfriend and I away. In my opinion, the cops SHOULD be there for reasons uhoh-evo said.

As for the CARB paperwork, there is some validity to that, but the book is impossible, they'd have to make new issues everyday for the parts that get certified. That's why you need to carry the paperwork with you. I know both Greddy and HKS offer this paperwork, so if you have parts from them that are CARB exempt, go back to your dealer and get it!!!

Jerry

warpspeed
09-11-2007, 06:05 PM
So what was the his reason for stopping you? I guess no front plates, because cops can't pull you over for no reason. Like I said, "Don't give them any reason to pull you over", so you won't go through all the BS.

bricel24
09-11-2007, 06:19 PM
So what was the his reason for stopping you? I guess no front plates, because cops can't pull you over for no reason. Like I said, "Don't give them any reason to pull you over", so you won't go through all the BS.

yup, they must have every reason to pull someone over for whatever it is. sadly, a lot of us have one or more of those reasons, as simple as not having front plates :(

byt
09-11-2007, 06:27 PM

exactly. it may not be mad tite y0 but i roll with a front plate and no tint. no harassment yet. *knock on wood*

IlovemyevoIX
09-11-2007, 07:07 PM

yup, they must have every reason to pull someone over for whatever it is. sadly, a lot of us have one or more of those reasons, as simple as not having front plates :(

exactly. it may not be mad tite y0 but i roll with a front plate and no tint. no harassment yet. *knock on wood*

i got pulled over because of a no front plate...fault on my end

lncrevoviii
09-11-2007, 09:23 PM
really though, since the past couple of years the presence of "ricers" at UC Landing has trippled. Its horrible. If I go to block buster and exit out by Jamba Juice/Jolibees, I will get revved at atleast once.
One time I am chillin by Jollibee having a smoke, this guy in a green integra pulls up and starts choppin it up. He is telling me about how they have races Friday/Saturday nights on Alvarado Niles/Niles Canyon. I am like you, "you serious!?"
Freakin random ass people, driving random ass cars, with random ass mods, actin like street racers are the ones that ruin it for everybody. For example, the other day a young kid in a VolvoÂ* (4 door) wanted to race. "WTF!!?" is exactly what I said. A dumb ass pickup truck does a ricer fly by. A civic hatchback lowered, bucket seats, no seats in rear, exhaust etc etc, red lining the rpms while rolling. Amazingly, all of the amazing Bullshits around UC Landing. So, why shouldn't the cops be there. I pass by UC Landing 5mins in one day and have someone rev at me, imagine what happens for the rest 23hrs and 55mins. :lol:

IlovemyevoIX
09-11-2007, 11:38 PM
really though, since the past couple of years the presence of "ricers" at UC Landing has trippled. Its horrible. If I go to block buster and exit out by Jamba Juice/Jolibees, I will get revved at atleast once.
One time I am chillin by Jollibee having a smoke, this guy in a green integra pulls up and starts choppin it up. He is telling me about how they have races Friday/Saturday nights on Alvarado Niles/Niles Canyon. I am like you, "you serious!?"
Freakin random ass people, driving random ass cars, with random ass mods, actin like street racers are the ones that ruin it for everybody. For example, the other day a young kid in a Volvo (4 door) wanted to race. "WTF!!?" is exactly what I said. A dumb ass pickup truck does a ricer fly by. A civic hatchback lowered, bucket seats, no seats in rear, exhaust etc etc, red lining the rpms while rolling. Amazingly, all of the amazing Bullshits around UC Landing. So, why shouldn't the cops be there. I pass by UC Landing 5mins in one day and have someone rev at me, imagine what happens for the rest 23hrs and 55mins. :lol:

sorry brother theirs a hollywood video, i know thats what you ment, and it happens to me wayy to often, even if im just going to the store to get some milk for the kid, their always has to be a dumbass out their stupid enough to try and start a useless race...

Chris

lncrevoviii
09-12-2007, 08:58 AM
Freakin random ass people, driving random ass cars, with random ass mods, actin like street racers are the ones that ruin it for everybody. For example, the other day a young kid in a Volvo (4 door) wanted to race. "WTF!!?" is exactly what I said. A dumb ass pickup truck does a ricer fly by. A civic hatchback lowered, bucket seats, no seats in rear, exhaust etc etc, red lining the rpms while rolling. Amazingly, all of the amazing Bullshits around UC Landing. So, why shouldn't the cops be there. I pass by UC Landing 5mins in one day and have someone rev at me, imagine what happens for the rest 23hrs and 55mins. :lol:

sorry brother theirs a hollywood video, i know thats what you ment, and it happens to me wayy to often, even if im just going to the store to get some milk for the kid, their always has to be a dumbass out their stupid enough to try and start a useless race...

Chris

yea my bad its a hollywood video. I always get them mixed up.

RonV
09-12-2007, 09:18 AM
I have lived in UC all my life and have to say that UC cops are usually cool and don't write up fix it tickets unless you carry on like a total penis. I don't know what it is about UC landing but young douchbags like to sit out infront of Jamba Juice drinking juice and smoking. It's retarded, they're not old enough to drink but they trying their best to look mature in between coughs and red blinking/watery eyes. I'm sure this is the same crew that stand by or lean on thier cars over in front of Jolly Bee trying to look tough.

Oh yeah, I don't see how you can be racially profiled in UC. Everyone needs to chill on that crap. The only minority in UC is white people. The only white person I know in UC is my Wife (I'm Mexican). Most of the UCPD is Mex and Asian and or Female now. It's a pretty diverse group.

Do any fellow UCers think I'm wrong?

Late,
ROn V

lncrevoviii
09-12-2007, 09:32 AM
I have lived in UC all my life and have to say that UC cops are usually cool and don't write up fix it tickets unless you carry on like a total penis. I don't know what it is about UC landing but young douchbags like to sit out infront of Jamba Juice drinking juice and smoking. It's retarded, they're not old enough to drink but they trying their best to look mature in between coughs and red blinking/watery eyes. I'm sure this is the same crew that stand by or lean on thier cars over in front of Jolly Bee trying to look tough.

Oh yeah, I don't see how you can be racially profiled in UC. Everyone needs to chill on that crap. The only minority in UC is white people. The only white person I know in UC is my Wife (I'm Mexican). Most of the UCPD is Mex and Asian and or Female now. It's a pretty diverse group.

Late,
ROn V

Agreed! Even on the white Population.
Its mostly Asian, Mexicans and African Americans now. There are some white cops, but usually I see Asian cops. Racial Profiling is out of the picture. But they do seem to target a lot of import cars, thanks to the awesome crowd @ Jollibee/Jamba Juice area.

IlovemyevoIX
09-12-2007, 12:20 PM

Late,
ROn V

i feel you ron, but as we all know Union City isnt like it used to be, ive lived in union city all my life as well, but theirs alot more to deal with now then before, i know alot of police officers in UC Hence me working at Paddys Coffee House and they also said UC isnt like it used to be, Sgt. Ben Horner told me that theirs alot of drug trading going on and now that Section 8 housing is now in effect, theirs alot of new people around UC that shouldnt be their. tell me if im wrong.

RonV
09-12-2007, 12:28 PM

Late,
ROn V

i feel you ron, but as we all know Union City isnt like it used to be, ive lived in union city all my life as well, but theirs alot more to deal with now then before, i know alot of police officers in UC Hence me working at Paddys Coffee House and they also said UC isnt like it used to be, Sgt. Ben Horner told me that theirs alot of drug trading going on and now that Section 8 housing is now in effect, theirs alot of new people around UC that shouldnt be their. tell me if im wrong.

No, I think your right. I grew up in Decoto and purchased a house near St. Annes right before I was married. The section 8 shit is destroying a once nice area. There is this culture of entiltlement (SP?): single parent familys where the mother doesn't work or watch the kids......
No one in these familys is from around here, they don't know what it is to work for something. It's a whole culture of people that feel that they are entitled to get a check everymonth. If you question their life style, you a called a racist. Thier stupid F*&^g kids run aroud spray painting and just do plain destructive and stupid shit. I wish they could all be shipped away to an island.

The kids have no respect for anyone, this really pisses me off........

We should get together for a beer before I start to rant.....

Honestly,
I still have alot of love for UC, I just want these "imports" to repect the comunity.

Take care,
Ron V

IlovemyevoIX
09-12-2007, 12:39 PM

Late,
ROn V

No, I think your right. I grew up in Decoto and purchased a house near St. Annes right before I was married. The section 8 shit is destroying a once nice area. There is this culture of entiltlement (SP?): single parent familys where the mother doesn't work or watch the kids......
No one in these familys is from around here, they don't know what it is to work for something. It's a whole culture of people that feel that they are entitled to get a check everymonth. If you question their life style, you a called a racist. Thier stupid F*&^g kids run aroud spray painting and just do plain destructive and stupid shit. I wish they could all be shipped away to an island.

Honestly,
I still have alot of love for UC, I just want these "imports" to repect the comunity.

Take care,
Ron V

i wouldnt mind goin out for a beer! :P yeah man i live near old alvarado, and man these little kids think their so hardcore with their big ass group of groupies...no matter how bad UC gets its still our homtown...

lncrevoviii
09-12-2007, 12:45 PM

Late,
ROn V

Honestly,

Take care,
Ron V

True!

I was driving by Cabello Elementry school. School bus from logan high school drops kids off right there.
As I am passing by, I see bunch of black kids hanging out. I see one of them bend over to pick something up and acts like he is about to throw something at my car *possibly a rock*. I stopped my car right there and yelled, "Just throw it and watch, I swear to god throw that shit bitch." He dropped the rock and started walking the other way with his homies.
If I wasn't paying attention I am pretty sure that the rock would have made contact on the windows or the doors, either breaking my window or denting the car's side.
The west side of union city from 880S, used to be kool back in the day. Most of the drama was on the East side by Decoto/Logan. But lately, I have seen more patrol cars with sirens on or off on the west side than the east side.
How can we froget Union City Blvd? The test track for the "ricers". They put a short ram intake, they have to test it out on that road. They put a freekin sticker, they have to test it out. They add windshield washer fluid and they have to test it out by speeding down on Union City Blvd with their exhaust screamin through its ass.

Full Function
09-12-2007, 01:20 PM
this is great... I grew up around Union City, right off Carnation Way (near Mission where the nursery is) and remembered it to be a great area. Now, there's red and blue lights everywhere, hoodlums walking around... everytime I ride my bike to work, I always get these retards trying to get me to do a wheelie, so i just flip them off and go on my way.

We should get a beer...

Jerry

IlovemyevoIX
09-12-2007, 03:51 PM

Late,
ROn V

Honestly,

Take care,
Ron V

True!

I was driving by Cabello Elementry school. School bus from logan high school drops kids off right there.
As I am passing by, I see bunch of black kids hanging out. I see one of them bend over to pick something up and acts like he is about to throw something at my car *possibly a rock*. I stopped my car right there and yelled, "Just throw it and watch, I swear to god throw that shit bitch." He dropped the rock and started walking the other way with his homies.
If I wasn't paying attention I am pretty sure that the rock would have made contact on the windows or the doors, either breaking my window or denting the car's side.
The west side of union city from 880S, used to be kool back in the day. Most of the drama was on the East side by Decoto/Logan. But lately, I have seen more patrol cars with sirens on or off on the west side than the east side.
How can we froget Union City Blvd? The test track for the "ricers". They put a short ram intake, they have to test it out on that road. They put a freekin sticker, they have to test it out. They add windshield washer fluid and they have to test it out by speeding down on Union City Blvd with their exhaust screamin through its ass.

i had a similar incident with a bunch of kids at alvarado middle school...as i was driving by the fire station, i see a bunch of AA(african American) kids messen around...then all the sudden my windshield is full of paintball's as me and a friend were really pissed, we backed the car up, and ran after them, takin away their guns, and leaving with a bunch of scaired kids, were the hell do they get these guns from anyways?

Chris

P.S whats up with that beer? when and were?

Full Function
09-12-2007, 04:31 PM
^^^ I would have shot them as they were running with their own paintball guns.

Full Function
09-12-2007, 04:42 PM
Hey guys,

all this talk about beer and stuff, how's about we meet up at the Union City Wing Stop on Friday, lets say 7:30ish? If anyone else has any suggestions, please let me know, talk to you folks soon.

Jerry

IlovemyevoIX
09-12-2007, 06:22 PM
Hey guys,

all this talk about beer and stuff, how's about we meet up at the Union City Wing Stop on Friday, lets say 7:30ish? If anyone else has any suggestions, please let me know, talk to you folks soon.

Jerry

sounds good jerry, 730 at wing stop, is this the one next to circut city? or on the east side near dollar tree??

lncrevoviii
09-12-2007, 08:03 PM
ok done.

Who: Evo Owners and friends.
What: Evo Meet.
When: Friday @ 7:30pm.
Where: WingStop by Circuit City in Union City.
Why: Cuz we can!
How: Don't worry about it, its said and done. Kapish!!

Whats that saying, "Be there or be a Trapazoid." yea there you go.

mtsevovii
09-12-2007, 08:04 PM
i may go. but i wont drink. ive got a sheriffs test the next morning. :p

lncrevoviii
09-12-2007, 08:08 PM

its koo, they have sodas.

IlovemyevoIX
09-12-2007, 08:48 PM

oOooo sheriffs test, sounds like the CHP test i took a few months back..

Count me in!

RonV
09-12-2007, 09:15 PM
oh s@#$T look at what I started......

So who is actually down with the meet???

IlovemyevoIX
09-12-2007, 10:18 PM
1.4g63Genie - Chris

Full Function
09-13-2007, 10:27 AM
Hey guys,

Jerry

sounds good jerry, 730 at wing stop, is this the one next to circut city? or on the east side near dollar tree??

I'd prefer the less busy of the two, but which ever is easier. I totally forgot about the one next to dollar tree...

Jerry

SmogMeEvo
09-13-2007, 11:21 AM
I hate that place with a passion! I went there just to catch a flick, came out and my car was gone. Damn I miss that car :x

IlovemyevoIX
09-13-2007, 12:06 PM
I hate that place with a passion! I went there just to catch a flick, came out and my car was gone. Damn I miss that car :x

went to catch a flick at wingstop? and got your car stolen! wtf is up with this town,

Anyone else going or what? i dont wanna look like a loner out their

Full Function
09-13-2007, 12:12 PM
Me and some of the guys from the shop will be there on Friday...

Jerry

lncrevoviii
09-13-2007, 12:13 PM
1.4g63Genie - Chris
2. LNCREVOVIII- D

Full Function
09-13-2007, 01:06 PM
1.4g63Genie - Chris
2. LNCREVOVIII- D
3. Full Function-Jerry
4.Sean@FFTEC- Sean
5.PATRICK (this should be self-explanatory)

SmogMeEvo
09-13-2007, 01:21 PM
Sorry, I though you guys were talking about Union Landing.

Full Function
09-13-2007, 01:22 PM
Sorry, I though you guys were talking about Union Landing.

its down the street!!!

Jerry

IlovemyevoIX
09-14-2007, 07:01 PM
FYI guys i wont be able to make it! my wifes water just broke, Wish me luck and drink a cup for me! thanks guys!

Chris