PDA

View Full Version : Watch out for crooked cops like this one...

RSV
09-10-2007, 05:54 PM
http://www.thenewspaper.com/news/19/1961.asp :shock:

awdaddict
09-10-2007, 06:52 PM
cameras for the win.
They have these type of cops in SF too.

G-Lo408
09-10-2007, 07:07 PM
That cop is going to be owned!!!

Tnastyevo8
09-10-2007, 07:23 PM

+1

tkeirin
09-10-2007, 07:24 PM

+1

+2

lncrevoviii
09-10-2007, 07:28 PM
OMG. I wish I had that camera when I got pulled over when my evo was still stock.

Evo9R
09-10-2007, 07:43 PM
i remember when i got pulled over for my exhaust on my Mr2 by the same cop 3 times and every time he side it wasn't him, dick

mtsevovii
09-10-2007, 07:46 PM

+1

+2

couldnt agree more.

Mister_Pants
09-10-2007, 08:07 PM
damn, did the video work for anyone? it looks like it was taken down....bummer

Matz
09-10-2007, 08:36 PM
damn, did the video work for anyone? it looks like it was taken down....bummer

Working for me... damn that cop is insane. I hope I never run into one like that. So far, I've only been pulled over twice (not in the Evo), and the cops were pretty nice.

I think this kid started off the wrong way, though, maybe because he knew he had a camera running...

hasetak
09-10-2007, 08:52 PM
wow glad i didn't go all the way to st louis last week when i was on vacation. in the evo none the less

Sfkn2
09-10-2007, 09:09 PM
Oh wow.. pwnt. What are the odds that the kid had a camera in his car... hmm.

mtsevovii
09-10-2007, 09:12 PM
Oh wow.. pwnt.Â* Â*What are the odds that the kid had a camera in his car... hmm.

i used to have a camera recording whenever i had the car on. but i havent done that in my evo yet.. maybe i should start doing it again.. :p

reason why i had it was so i have video evidence in case i was in an accident.

byt
09-10-2007, 11:00 PM
what's sad is i'm sure this stuff happens all over the country.. hopefully not as often as i fear.. :\

Lurk
09-11-2007, 05:35 PM
Did anyone notice that guy was listening to the 3F3F Tokyo Drift soundtrack at the beginning? :lol:

warpspeed
09-11-2007, 06:25 PM
A few cops think they can bend the law to their advantage. I know alot of members here don't agree with me when I always challenge the cops reason for pulling me over. Alot here just say be nice and agree with what they say. It may work sometimes but not all the time. In fact one instance a cop pulled me over and said I didn't have a front plate, I told him it's on the side and not on the center. Then he asked me to pop my hood and I said "why?". I don't have to do anything because you pulled me over for no reason. After some more BS like "what's that on you steering wheel?" I said it's a boost gauge, turbo timer and so on. Then he just gave up and said sorry for the inconvenience. Why go through all that BS. Don't let them intimidate you.

jeffreywrc
12-16-2007, 06:35 PM

+1

+2

+3

lodievo209
12-16-2007, 06:52 PM

+1

+2

+3

+4
Wow what a jerk!!!!

Pure EvoIX
12-16-2007, 08:53 PM
i thought he was about to knock the kid out with the way he was shouting at him. I think this one takes the cake as most scariest police encounter. I like the part when after he saw the camera, he started to tone things down. Loved it when he mentioned about the drunk off duty city cop that assaulted him. I bet that story scared that cop good. Talk about a power trip, lol.

DirectorSe7en
12-16-2007, 09:27 PM
Scary stuff :(

Just be respectful, that usually helps.

Positron
12-22-2007, 09:20 AM
This thread should be re-named to "Watch out for crooked sellers like me"

:lol:

esco
12-23-2007, 10:15 PM
anyone remember mischief 1? A cop out in the country (kansas area) pulled over a gt2 and next thing you know the cops driving it doin high speed passes while the 2 people in the gt2 drive the police car getting there doors blown off by the cop in there car.

THATS HORRIBLE. Yet Hillarious.

fullyloaded
12-23-2007, 11:06 PM
LOL this brings back memory of this btch ass azn cop talking to me like that,
"talk to me like a man." LOL damn pricks
I wished I had a camera that day. Would have OWNED that btch like this guy and coulda laffed at his face after i sue his ass. Too bad for me :(

Ben
12-23-2007, 11:17 PM
A few cops think they can bend the law to their advantage. I know alot of members here don't agree with me when I always challenge the cops reason for pulling me over. Alot here just say be nice and agree with what they say. It may work sometimes but not all the time. In fact one instance a cop pulled me over and said I didn't have a front plate, I told him it's on the side and not on the center. Then he asked me to pop my hood and I said "why?". I don't have to do anything because you pulled me over for no reason. After some more BS like "what's that on you steering wheel?" I said it's a boost gauge, turbo timer and so on. Then he just gave up and said sorry for the inconvenience. Why go through all that BS. Don't let them intimidate you.

Well I won't challenge a cop but I won't be like some members on here and bend over for the cop to shove his nightstick up my ass or anything. The past few times I've been pulled over for speeding (no ticket...got my way out of it by not being an idiot and admitting fault) I'm glad the cops were at least chill. I'd hate to run into a bad cop. I really don't know what I would be able to do. Dark skinned Asian in some loud car...I'd have no chance going up against the law.

player67
12-24-2007, 03:16 AM

Well I won't challenge a cop but I won't be like some members on here and bend over for the cop to shove his nightstick up my ass or anything. The past few times I've been pulled over for speeding (no ticket...got my way out of it by not being an idiot and admitting fault) I'm glad the cops were at least chill. I'd hate to run into a bad cop. I really don't know what I would be able to do. Dark skinned Asian in some loud car...I'd have no chance going up against the law.

Yeah you would...just bend over

Ben
12-24-2007, 03:54 AM
^ Maybe for someone dressed like a cop but not the real thing, thilly...

DirectorSe7en
12-24-2007, 12:19 PM
A few cops think they can bend the law to their advantage. I know alot of members here don't agree with me when I always challenge the cops reason for pulling me over. Alot here just say be nice and agree with what they say. It may work sometimes but not all the time.Well you got lucky. But your story is hardly truth for all.

Think of it like this. Go to the mall and step on 50 different peoples shoes and immediately apologize. Some will say "It's alright", others might glare and walk away, and there are some who will just plain start a fight.

My point is, that works with some cops, but you have to be willing to call their bluff. It can make your life easier like your scenario, or it can make it considerably harder. You just have to be willing to chance it.

BTW, nice job putting him in his place 8)

redevil9mr
12-25-2007, 09:57 AM
Some cops are nice and some cops are d*ckhead.

CupertinoRedEvoVIII
04-03-2008, 12:13 PM

+1

willitas34
05-07-2008, 02:54 PM
anyone remember mischief 1? A cop out in the country (kansas area) pulled over a gt2 and next thing you know the cops driving it doin high speed passes while the 2 people in the gt2 drive the police car getting there doors blown off by the cop in there car.

THATS HORRIBLE. Yet Hillarious.

:lol: SuperTroopers :lol:

dabaysevo
05-07-2008, 03:03 PM
Why are we bringing back old threads? :?