PDA

View Full Version : SF State cops are haters!

megatron
09-19-2007, 09:59 PM
So I got another exhaust ticket the other day while looking for parking at SF State. I knew the cop was following so I purposely began driving like an old lady and literally cruised in neutral, going 10 mph (it even says 10mph on the ticket). Then an alarm goes off from a car parked on the side, probably from some monkey ass rocket car that nobody would ever steal anyway, and the roller pulls me over saying my exhaust it too loud. He didn't even know if my exhaust was even aftermarket because I have a RS*R exmag. If it wasn't for that car alarm going off I wouldn't of gotten pulled.
This is the second ticket I got in the last two months for my exhaust. Third time getting pulled over, the last time I was riding in my boy's ride in the same area around state, he gets pulled by this rookie cop. He was so rookie that he even forgot to give him the ticket after and he had to get out the car and ask for it.
I can't even go to school without getting harrassed over some dumbass shit like this. I bet if I was a Camaro SS fully built driving header out, I wouldn't of gotten a ticket. I think these fuckers are hella racist and target import cars. I can understand if I was smashing down the street or racing down 19th ave, but I was in neutral looking for parking!

Sfkn2
09-19-2007, 11:14 PM
I heard the cops there are nice. I haven't had any trouble with them *knocks on wood*

awdaddict
09-20-2007, 11:49 AM
I heard the cops there are nice. I haven't had any trouble with them *knocks on wood*

leaveit2bevo
09-20-2007, 12:58 PM
weird with my white 03 I had a hks c/ti and they never hassled me there, my friend with a loud ass white 2g gsx got pulled over there for speeding but they didnt say anything about his ehaust which has a test pipe and stinks.

R-Ev0LuTi0N
09-21-2007, 04:35 PM
Hey man, I feel you on that rookie cop thing..I just got pulled over about an hour ago for loud exhaust..understandable because my car is pretty loud with catback, tp, and dp..then he tells me I cant have tinted windows..I told him I bought the car with tinted windows..then he tells me to pop my hood..so I did..luckily I put my heat shield back on, so he didnt catch the titek o2 housing..but I'd doubt he would know what was modified..then when he told me my frunt strut tower bar in the engine bay were aftermarket and is illegal, I knew this guy didnt know wtf he was looking at..I told him again that its factory..and he thinks I'm a liar..I almost wanted to laugh..just because the way he responded, I told him loud and clear that it was factory, then he didnt say anything...so now I'm stuck with a ticket that requires me to go to the state ref..and my retune is on monday...I'm irritated..

redevil9mr
09-22-2007, 05:08 PM
Everytime you see a police, just turn right, or you can just change lane to be farther awa from them as possible. ALways be with a bunch of cars on the street at the same time

H8er
09-22-2007, 06:44 PM
hmmm... that's weird. I feel for you bro, but I drive around there all the time to see my gf. I see multiple cops everytime I'm either coming or going to her apartment.... they don't seem to even acknowledge me (knock on wood). Then again, it might help that I have a fujitsubo exhaust and stock cat. Hope you can work things out with your new tune!!

megatron
09-27-2007, 12:17 AM
OUCH.. you got a state ref ticket?Â* That's the absolute worse.Â* The first time I got that the oinker said "welcome to the biggest nightmare of your life".Â* At the time I just thought he was being a dickhead, but he was right!Â*

Anyways I got both my exhaust tickets signed off today without doing anything!Â* I figured that by looks alone a cop won't be able to tell that my RS*R exmag was an aftermarket exhaust.Â* So I took my chances and went to the police station, and this female copper checks it out.Â* She tells me to start the car and rev the gas.Â* So I did, sweating bullets at the same time, and she asks me, "Is this the exhaust that came with the car?".Â* I was like yea, it's my original exhaust, I just took off my big canister exhaust that got me the ticket.Â* She was way suspicious because my car was still hella loud, and then she asks me, "Do you have an intake manifold?"Â* What a beezy!Â* So all in all she signs my tickets off and tells me to leave this exhaust back on and leave"my old" exhaust off.Â* That just made my day, considering my first attempt was at another police station and the sheriff straight up told me that I have to see the state ref to sign my tickets off. Yea right pig.

R-Ev0LuTi0N
09-27-2007, 12:44 PM
Did the pig slap a sticker on the back of your ticket?

panem
09-27-2007, 01:05 PM
their always chillin' by holloway and 19th.... mainly holloway.

rodw
09-27-2007, 02:09 PM
if you thought your exhaust was LOUD ...listen to this:

http://6speedonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99748

megatron
09-27-2007, 08:16 PM
naw no sticker. what sticker are you talking about?

dl_EVO
09-27-2007, 08:29 PM
if you thought your exhaust was LOUD ...listen to this:

http://6speedonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99748

That GT3RS sounds BADASS! That's the sound I want for the EVO.

It would be hard to near impossible to get that sound out of a EVO. :(

leaveit2bevo
09-28-2007, 12:12 PM
OUCH.. you got a state ref ticket? That's the absolute worse. The first time I got that the oinker said "welcome to the biggest nightmare of your life". At the time I just thought he was being a dickhead, but he was right!

Anyways I got both my exhaust tickets signed off today without doing anything! I figured that by looks alone a cop won't be able to tell that my RS*R exmag was an aftermarket exhaust. So I took my chances and went to the police station, and this female copper checks it out. She tells me to start the car and rev the gas. So I did, sweating bullets at the same time, and she asks me, "Is this the exhaust that came with the car?". I was like yea, it's my original exhaust, I just took off my big canister exhaust that got me the ticket. She was way suspicious because my car was still hella loud, and then she asks me, "Do you have an intake manifold?" What a beezy! So all in all she signs my tickets off and tells me to leave this exhaust back on and leave"my old" exhaust off. That just made my day, considering my first attempt was at another police station and the sheriff straight up told me that I have to see the state ref to sign my tickets off. Yea right pig.

Damn you got lucky when I got my modified exhaust ticket on ocean ave I had a cop sign off that I changed it, even though he didnt check, and they said I had to see a judge about it because it wasnt a fix it ticket. But the cop didnt submit his paper work so I got out of it.

awdaddict
09-28-2007, 12:13 PM
How can it be not a fix it ticket?
it's like it's either state ref or it's a fixable violation.
Check the CVC.

leaveit2bevo
09-28-2007, 12:21 PM
He did check that it was a fix it ticket, but when I got up to the window to pay the clerk told me it wasnt a fixable violation and I had to make a court day.

awdaddict
09-28-2007, 12:31 PM
He did check that it was a fix it ticket, but when I got up to the window to pay the clerk told me it wasnt a fixable violation and I had to make a court day.

That's dumb... slap the clerk with the CVC code and tell 'em to look it up.

leaveit2bevo
09-28-2007, 12:34 PM
ya they suck, I got out of it though but if it happens again ill get bucknasty on their asses.

megatron
09-29-2007, 05:37 PM
What does it say on the ticket? The cop should of checked a box that said YES or NO under correctable violation. Before I got my tickets signed off I went to the Broadmoor station and the hater ass sheriff said that I have to go to state ref, and that only the state ref can sign off my ticket, even though the box was checked YES under correctable on my ticket. So he was trippin cuz I think he was too lazy to go outside to check my car.

leaveit2bevo
09-29-2007, 05:52 PM
ya he did check yes for a correctable violation and I even had it signed off, and trust me I argued with the clerk for a while about it and forced me to make a court date. But that was almost a year ago.

Evo9R
09-29-2007, 10:10 PM
there dicks

R-Ev0LuTi0N
09-30-2007, 03:56 PM
The sticker I was talking about was a notice to go to the state reff and you cant get it signed off by an officer..yet again I just looked at my ticket and he checked yes for correctable violation...wtf...