PDA

View Full Version : If you think your Evo is fast...check this out

warpspeed
01-11-2004, 07:36 PM
Well guys, it took me a while to find the web site for this race. I tried it before and it was scary at the same time fun also. Here is the site.
www.silverstateclassic.com :D

evo_dadi
01-11-2004, 10:29 PM
read that in the magazine before whe they had a feature about it. sounds hella fun without the hassle from the cops.
when you did that race were you driving your evo or another car and what speed bracket were you?

warpspeed
01-11-2004, 11:56 PM
It was about 3 years ago. One of my friends in L.A. was bragging about his 300zTT. so we went and took the car pass 160mph and the car was screaming! It was fun, there were even cars you won't even think of going fast. One car comes into mind. It was a Ford Focus ZX3. The car was completely stock and after the run I ask the guy, Why? and he said that he was going to turbocharge it and wanted to see how strong the motor was. That was the last time I did the race as you know.... it's not cheap. So now I just do that weekend warrior with N.A.S.A. over and Infineon raceway once in awhile.

howiEVO8
01-12-2004, 03:21 AM
well its not like my car can go any faster than 158mph...its pretty much stock...however i have taken it up to 147mph on I5 coming back up from LA = X

vtluu
01-12-2004, 11:06 AM
well its not like my car can go any faster than 158mph...
I think that's at redline. But you might be able to get to 167 before bouncing off the limiter. Not that I've tried it. 8)