PDA

View Full Version : Nor Cal EVO's - IDRC drag racing at LACR on Nov 13-14

ZENTRAEDIevo
10-01-2004, 11:11 AM
http://www.importdrag.com/images/splash_iif.gif

IDRC International Finals
Los Angeles County Raceway
November 13th and 14th

The IDRC heads back to Los Angeles for the 6th Annual IDRC International Finals. On November 13th and 14th the west coast's fastest street and race cars will wage war on the quarter-mile. This will be the last drag racing event of the year. Don't miss fast cars, side by side racing, show cars, girls and much more at the IDRC International Finals!

IDRC Race Classes
The IDRC features Professional and Amateur heads-up racing as well as bracket racing. Any car will work no matter how fast it goes. - Outlaw, Quick, All Motor, Street , Pro-Am FWD, Pro-Am All Motor, True Street Turbo, True Street All Motor, Super Comp and Super Mod.

EVO1 Import Car Show
Check out the hottest imports from Southern California. 10 Judged Classes with trophies from 1st through 3rd with additional awards for Best Team and Best of Show. The EVO1 Car Show will be Sunday Only.

Ultimate Body Contest
Ladies here is your chance to be apart of the exclusive winners of the IDRC Ultimate Body Contest. It will take skin to win! Winners will be based on crowd applause. Must be 18 or older. For more information or to register please email: [email protected] or call 714-593-0280.

Café Le Me Trackside
Never been to a Vietnamese Café? Check out the hype at the IDRC International Finals. Coffee, Shakes, Smoothies served by beautiful Vietnamese ladies

Vendor Midway
Looking for performance parts for your car? Check out the Vendor Midway for today's top products from leading manufactures and tuner shops.

Media Coverage by: DSport Magazine, HCI Magazine, TPR Magazine, B-Scene, DialD Magazine, Performance Auto & Sound, Speedoptions.com, GoFastR.com, AutoImportCraze.com, Purehotmodels.com, Overboost.com, EvoTuners.com, Apartment107.com and many more.

Ticket Information:

Spectator
$15 - Saturday
$20 - Sunday
$30 - Two Day Pass

Racer Entry
$65 - 2 Day Tech Card (Heads-up & Bracket)
$30 - Fun Runs (Sat only)
$45 - Fun Runs Two Day Pass

Show Entry
$30 (Sun Only)

For Event Sponsorship information or Vendor Display Space please contact [email protected] or call (714) 593-0280.

“Official Hotel of the IDRC East Coast Finals”
Palmdale Courtyard Hotel
530 West Avenue P
Palmdale, CA 93551
(661) 947-4100

Special IDRC Rate $79
Please call hotel directly for reservations.

Track Info: LACR 6850 E. Avenue T, Littlerock, CA 93543
Track Fuel: VP Fuels

www.importdrag.com

ZENTRAEDIevo
10-04-2004, 02:07 PM
if some of you are interested i can do a special NOR CAL Evo rate if your want to race or show.. just let me know...

robbie
idrc // dsport

ZENTRAEDIevo
10-15-2004, 01:43 PM
any nor cal evo's coming out? ill be running my EVO out there..

robbie
IDRC // DSPORT

neonhero
10-16-2004, 01:37 PM
I'll be there.

ZENTRAEDIevo
11-11-2004, 01:00 PM
hope to see some nor cal evo support.. weather is looking good and will have some fast street cars..

ill be running my evo.. so come out and race and have fun!!

thanks..

robbie
idrc // dsport magazine