PDA

View Full Version : 3 Days in Pleasanton, 3 Tickets in Pleasanton. WTF?!?

DirectorSe7en
11-29-2007, 09:33 PM
I got my new job right on Hopyard in Pleasanton this Monday and it was supposed to be a good week. Instead every day I've went to work, I've gotten a ticket. Everytime it's been while I was on my lunch and everytime I get pulled over right as I go into the Burger King parking lot for lunch.

3 separate tickets, 3 separate days, 3 infractions:

Illegal U-Turn
Illegal Tint
Illegal Lane Change

The 3rd ticket is in my car and I don't feel like scanning it....
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x295/DirectorSe7en/IMG_0001.jpg

And yes it's my own fault, but maybe I'm used to the, "easy going, got better things to be doing" Cops of Hayward. I have 5% Tint as pictured here.
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x295/DirectorSe7en/IMG_3089.jpg

The only reason I need the tint is to hide my soon to be 2-Din from Orbital. I don't need crackheads peeking in and shit.

`

player67
11-29-2007, 09:50 PM
LOL THATS PLEASANTON FOR YOU! I got in deep shit with pleasanton PD once near hacienda last year (even though hacienda is technically Dublin) and I don't dare drive my Evo to Dublin/PLeasanton unless I'm with a bunch of my friends with their cars and Im in the middle of the line...I get scared when I drive there...real scared......

stockEVO8
11-29-2007, 09:50 PM
man thats some bad luck...

wilson1
11-29-2007, 09:53 PM
man thats some bad luck...
+1

bummer!

DirectorSe7en
11-29-2007, 10:02 PM
I know.... :(

One thing I'm worried about, does anyone know if these count as a point against my license?

player67
11-29-2007, 10:17 PM
The tint and U-turn are definately not gonna be points iono about the lane change depends on how bad it is I guess what did you do? to fast? to slow? signal?

DirectorSe7en
11-29-2007, 10:27 PM
Oh! Right.....So, since I was new to the area, I didn't want to miss an exit so I darted across 1 lane and he was watching from a far away parking lot.

I didn't cut anyone off if that helps.....There was NO-ONE behind me so I thought it wouldn't be to big of a deal.....

esco
11-30-2007, 12:39 AM
Wow, and I was considering moving to pleasanton.

DirectorSe7en
11-30-2007, 01:01 AM
Haha, I'm sure it's all good.

They just hide in parking lots, which I've never seen before done by Cops.....Makes you feel paranoid.

uhoh_evo
11-30-2007, 01:14 AM
I transferred to a few stores in that area for several months and was completely fine. No harassment at all. From first street to hopyard I've always been good. I see tons of cops down Dublin Blvd and Santa Rita Rd tho.

Oh, and I was under the impression that all moving violations were points. But I dun have first hand exorience.

player67
11-30-2007, 01:32 AM
They are^ making a U-turn when theres a no uturn sign isnt a moving violation. just like being in the carpool lane when your with yourself. Tint also isnt a moving violation

uhoh_evo
11-30-2007, 01:46 AM
^tint was the only one I knew wasn't a moving violation. ;)

bricel24
11-30-2007, 01:57 AM
sorry to hear man, yeah PPD is very bored here. but, i've been working in Pleasanton for more than 3 years now and see them all the time everywhere but never got in trouble (:crosses fingers:). and i work graveyard shifts so pretty much they would notice me at night with my louder-than-stock exhaust and 20% tint.

:still crossing fingers:

player67
11-30-2007, 12:09 PM
^tint was the only one I knew wasn't a moving violation. ;)

Well yeah thats whats obvious and also I thought stuff like no Uturn violations or carpool iolations were moving violations too but for soem reason they arent. Its kinda like a being somewhere at the wrong time kinda deal. Youre not driving in a dangerous manner, just being somewhere where you aren't supposed to be (carpool, tresspassing etc etc)

esco
11-30-2007, 12:19 PM
The 1rst time I was in pleasanton (2 months ago) I get off the 680 and pull up to a light and the next car that pulled up next to me was a guy looking like keak da sneek driving a carrera GT. I put my hand on my forehead as my buddy was drooling out the window. I couldnt help but laugh.....

player67
11-30-2007, 12:29 PM
^hahaha

bluedevil06
12-01-2007, 10:35 PM
damn thats a fuked up city to be driving thru... five O on your ass as soon as they see an evo

MadEvo
12-03-2007, 08:02 PM
Been driving to Pleasanton for work for 4 years already. No hassle. I drive from Daly City too.

bricel24
12-03-2007, 08:04 PM
Been driving to Pleasanton for work for 4 years already. No hassle. I drive from Daly City too.

too ghey to pull over :lol:

jk

redevil9mr
12-03-2007, 09:42 PM
Just bad luck bro... Things happen for a reason in life.

Ben
12-04-2007, 04:38 AM
TB curse.

redevil9mr
12-04-2007, 06:50 PM
One thing I hate the most is getting Fix It, that's BS and is a waste of time getting it sign off.

redevil9mr
12-04-2007, 06:51 PM
Especially on window tints, front license plate, modified exhausts, etc. ALL BS Tickets.

DirectorSe7en
12-04-2007, 09:10 PM
lol yup. I have no front plates.

Suprisingly, I've been lucky on that one.....

06IXMR
12-05-2007, 09:56 AM
Yeah you got off on the No U-turn easy as if you did do it when there was a sign, it woulda been 2 points. So, out of all the tickets you might have about 300-500$ ticket and 1 moving violation.

vishus7
12-06-2007, 04:41 PM
that blows big time. I hear ya...im in pleasanton almost everyday, and i'm always getting stalked by those damn "all white" cop cars....never notice them until they get behind me and stalk me to see if im doing something wrong. Never got pulled by them though *knocks on wood* I know what ur talking about with the hayward cops too man....i live in san leandro and they seriously could give a squatin' FUCK whether my exhaust is loud or i have a front plate etc etc...theyre more worried about whether im holdin dope or not. haha

tsmithr1
12-07-2007, 06:59 AM
i live off of dublin blvd and there is dublin police there all the time. thats because the station is on that street.

bricel24
12-07-2007, 08:29 AM
that blows big time. I hear ya...im in pleasanton almost everyday, and i'm always getting stalked by those damn "all white" cop cars....never notice them until they get behind me and stalk me to see if im doing something wrong. Never got pulled by them though *knocks on wood* I know what ur talking about with the hayward cops too man....i live in san leandro and they seriously could give a squatin' FUCK whether my exhaust is loud or i have a front plate etc etc...theyre more worried about whether im holdin dope or not. haha

you in SL too?

vishus7
12-07-2007, 02:14 PM
yepp.....im usually in a white mr, wingless, fmic....im around the floresta/washington/manor area....ive seen a FEW gg 9s in the area, all different people...all seem unfriendly (dont wave back) haha...hopefully they werent you haha

bricel24
12-07-2007, 02:40 PM
yepp.....im usually in a white mr, wingless, fmic....im around the floresta/washington/manor area....ive seen a FEW gg 9s in the area, all different people...all seem unfriendly (dont wave back) haha...hopefully they werent you haha

ic. i always try to wave all times. hey, you wanna see 4 evos in one spot? cruise down Wicks Blvd. during business hours :lol:

vishus7
12-07-2007, 03:02 PM
dude seriously, what goes there? I cruised by there once and i notice what seemed like 4-5 evos brewin up some kinda evo business! haha...i wanted to drop by but i was in my girls rsx. I wasnt aware that there's a shop back there?

MadEvo
12-07-2007, 03:15 PM
dude seriously, what goes there? I cruised by there once and i notice what seemed like 4-5 evos brewin up some kinda evo business! haha...i wanted to drop by but i was in my girls rsx. I wasnt aware that there's a shop back there?

LoL. Do a ricer fly by and get ready for a donkey punch.

bricel24
12-07-2007, 06:05 PM

it's not an auto shop, just a cleaning business with 4 homos working there who all drive evos :lol:

bricel24
12-07-2007, 06:06 PM

LOL :lol: +10000

PANGES
12-07-2007, 06:35 PM

jk

Yeah. The cops are probally like "oh god... I dont wanna get herpies. I'll just let this one go.."

bricel24
12-07-2007, 06:37 PM

jk

Yeah. The cops are probally like "oh god... I dont wanna get herpies. I'll just let this one go.."

bwahahahaahhaahaha :lol:

vishus7
12-07-2007, 07:36 PM

lol? haha

i would have v-tacked it on em but didnt wanna embarass them in their mitsubishi shopping carts...

bricel24
12-07-2007, 07:38 PM

lol? haha

i would have v-tacked it on em but didnt wanna embarass them in their mitsubishi shopping carts...

LOL they're cool though. they just see other evos doing fly by's a lot.

vishus7
12-07-2007, 07:44 PM

it's not an auto shop, just a cleaning business with 4 homos working there who all drive evos :lol:

hahaha are you being sarcastic like as in you know them, are one of them, or they are members here? Â*i was just curious cuz when i saw them they were gathering around their cars with their hoods popped like something special was going on..like it was a meet or something.

bricel24
12-07-2007, 07:46 PM

hahaha are you being sarcastic like as in you know them, are one of them, or they are members here? i was just curious cuz when i saw them they were gathering around their cars with their hoods popped like something special was going on..like it was a meet or something.

yep!

missred, 06IXMR, MR_Evo_SE and MyvekDrftrs are my girlfriends :lol:

but MadEvo has been wanting me too as a boyfriend bwahahahahaha