PDA

View Full Version : Big Thanks to Mueller and Muellerized Inc

john@rre
11-30-2007, 03:39 PM
Today I went to Road Race Suspension for a Stage 1 suspension by the man himself. I arrived at 10:15 and met Josh to go over the basics, but right off the bat their patience was put to the test. Because of a miscommunication with my gf, she took the Lug nut key out of my trunk so I arrived to get suspension work with no way of getting off my rims. Josh kind of laughed and said he would take care of it. While I dropped a few f bombs about me being an idiot, Josh calmly called a shop in the area and worked out how to get a key for my lugs. John came in, needled me a bit and said it wasn't a problem, they would take care of me. The suspension was completed in about 4 hours, during which time John helped me with some questions, gave me a lot of good information, and was as patient and professional as you could possibly expect.

After my car was done, John then took me on the "Hell Ride" to show me how to really drive an Evo and what they could do. I was stunned, amazed, and euphoric! Damn, I love my car and I cannot believe how much of a difference this made. As I left the shop I had only one chance to see what I could do with the car before climbing into traffic from hell. As I got onto the onramp for the 5 South from Firestone Street, I came up on a 20 mph curve. I chose a line and when I got there, I accelerated into the turn and cut the wheel...the rear end swung around nice and smooth unlike this car had ever done and for a brief moment I was in Muellerized Evo Heaven. Oh the simple joy of throwing your rear end out and accelerating out of a turn :smitten:

Thanks to John, Josh, and the rest of the crew for a professional and rewarding experience!!! If you aren't Muellerized, get there!

http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=37&topic=34720.0