PDA

View Full Version : Props to Mueller, Chris one and two...

john@rre
11-30-2007, 04:26 PM
I'm all about giving props on the forum to those businesses who treat their customers well. Luckily my run ins with many a So Cal vendor have been great, including Mueller and his multiple Chris's.

My plan originally was to pick up some coilovers, KW's as a matter of fact, but all of a sudden my Cal Grant got JACKED!!! I was out 3 thousand bucks and so my dreams of modding my car w/ my financial aid "monies" was gone. To those in the know, I get "paid" to go to school (G.I. Bill, Pell Grants, assumed Cal grants, Board of Governor's). Nevertheless I was determined to get some suspension work before this semester was over.

After using the friendly "search" button I ran into so many "go to this guy, stay away from them...get Muellerized...blah blah blah" threads that left me even more confused. I'm not one to judge, everyone makes mistakes. But at the end of the day results speak more than internet fairy tales. So I decided to eat less at the dollar menu these next 2 months of school and spend my last "modding" dollars of the semester w/ a Mueller stage uno.

I always assumed that the "hell ride" that Mueller gives people was in his own street Evo, but he drove my dirty LY. It's like when you meet a chick and she looks all innocent but when you take her home she's a dayumm freak...well that's the only way I can describe how I feel about my car right now. Mueller took a turn that I swear I thought he was going to hit the curb...I never thought I'd ever grab the "oh $hit" handle, AGAIN, on my own car, but I did. I am nowhere near his level of driving, or confidence but it made me proud to know that my dirty little yellow car has some guts.

I've done the stage one power mods, thanks a billion MFQ, and now I've done the stage uno suspension mods, thanks a billion Mueller and Chris's. Both rides have produced "oh $hit" handle moments.

Stage uno= O0

Hopefully next year Cali won't be so ghey and i'll actually get the "monies."

http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=37&topic=51593.0