PDA

View Full Version : Kind of a venting!

evosti
12-09-2007, 04:39 PM
So anyways last night wasn't the best night for myself. I've never had a gf for long either cause A) they were crazy or B) I'm to much of an asshole. But with this last girlfriend I did everything I could to please her. Let my friends hang and didn't visit them as often because she disliked a lot of them. I went out of my way to go to her house when I was off work to watch her dog and spend time with it. I ignored going to guys night out and basically gave up drinking. I knew the relationship was over about 2 months ago but part of me was just trying to save it. Last night it came to a head. In her eyes I was disrespecting her cause I was hanging with my friends and OMFG having a few beers. To cap it all off as she was done talking with me on the phone some asshat who was causing problems earlier (asking the guys at my table why we aren't fighting in iraq) has the balls to try to call me out to fight him outside. You gotta understand the guy is probably 35, scranny and really drunk. I'm not the meanest looking guy in the world but training in tae kwon do, judo, and boxing I'm pretty sure he wasn't gonna stand a chance. Once I got pissed and went outside with him I gave him the chance to walk away. He basically was glad I went outside cause I wasn't being a wussy about it and more or less thanked me for giving him the chance to walk away. I was feeling mad but still happy about my decesion cause I dont want to have to hit someone. Anyways I get home and my gf calls again and just rants at me about hanging with friends and drinking and just how I'm such a liar. I just exploded at her on the phone and told her how I broke my back doing things for her and she never gave the same. At that point I ended it, she said "you better be sure cause I wont take you back" And Im like oh im fucking sure. So today I feel like I'm starting anew. I woke up feeling good about my choice and I'm happy I can go do what I want without bowing down about lil things like hanging out with friends or drinking or hell modding my car ;) Anyways I'll see you all at the bar scene 8)

stockEVO8
12-09-2007, 04:45 PM
does ure ex drive a sti...

evosti
12-09-2007, 04:50 PM
yes em

stockEVO8
12-09-2007, 05:04 PM
oo the one with pink wheels..

well i met u guys at the sj wed meet

dont trip bro...theres a lot of girls out there

evosti
12-09-2007, 05:04 PM
ya I know :) thanks though. Just wanted to vent.

As a matter of fact I already have a lunch date for next weekend ;)

fiaevo.com
12-09-2007, 05:44 PM
you will be fine bro, we have all been there once or 25 times, they come and go, you will find yours sooner or later. Good luck on the lunch date..

player67
12-09-2007, 06:26 PM
man I hear you....I felt so free when I broke up with my gf (who acted the same as yours)....but I'm back with her again D: don't ask...

DJMic0
12-10-2007, 04:17 AM
Girls are a dime a dozen my friend. It's actually good that your found out now and not later that this relationship wasn't healthy. My friend just got out a 5 year relationship so that's 5 years gone you know? well goo luck man.

Mike

steevo8
12-10-2007, 08:33 AM
The worst part about this is you dirted your friends, and you let her justify it for you. If a chick isnt going to let you have a life then your better off without her. Thats one of the first things a couples counselor will tell you. You have to have some kind of a life away from the other person (hobbies/friends, etc) so next time dont structor your life around hers and youll be a lot better off.

DoggDicker
12-10-2007, 10:01 AM
Sorry to hear that, but at the same time, good on ya...unhealthy relationships suck... Good rule of thumb...if she doesn't accept you for who you are, then find another girl...and she should trust you too, unless you give her reason not too. Like others have said...there are plenty of fish out there...you just have to find them...g/l...

DD

evo_ate_gsr
12-10-2007, 10:19 AM
Hahaha damn that man, you're waay better off!! i know its sucks... but oh that lunch date will ease the pain. lol. i had the same shit happen to me.... i knew my last one was over a couple months before hand.... then i started hittin it with this new chick, and felt a lot better. we're actually together now. haha.

UCB
12-10-2007, 10:36 AM
Sorry to hear Charles, but yeah, sounds like it was for the best

sprytsi
12-10-2007, 10:39 AM
Man, I had a g/f like that. Good think I dumped her! I do not miss her.

My friend had a g/f like that too... but he married her... just don't be that guy lol

evo_ate_gsr
12-10-2007, 10:43 AM
just make sure you upgrade bro!!!

evosti
12-10-2007, 05:51 PM
haha I just want a girl who doesn't care if I get drunk and play video games ;) (coughrockbandcough) I'll still spend time with her. ;) Thanks to kyle and everyone that posted :)

MarkSAE
12-10-2007, 05:58 PM
Well now you know what kinda crap you won't put up with in a gf. So take this with you onto future relationships. Looking back at being w/ my ex-gf, I tolerated way more crap back then than I would now cuz I didn't know any better or didn't know how to deal with the issues properly. I guess that's just part of being young and learning from my mistakes. Now it's onto better things..

GraphiteMRix
12-10-2007, 06:43 PM
haha I just want a girl who doesn't care if I get drunk and play video games ;) (coughrockbandcough) I'll still spend time with her. ;) Thanks to kyle and everyone that posted :)
YOUR GAY :P.................good luck chuck

trinydex
12-10-2007, 07:09 PM
make sure you don't do this type of thing again. it's easier said than done.

PANGES
12-10-2007, 07:25 PM
Seems like everyone I've met that was in your situation have always ended up better off without them anyways.

AWDrift
12-11-2007, 12:01 AM
good luck with that lunch date man. glad to hear you're happy with your decision.

evosti
12-11-2007, 12:43 AM
YOUR GAY :P.................good luck chuck

Freaking joel, always gotta hate on me ;)

kinetics
12-11-2007, 12:52 AM
ya gotta change your Screen Name now...gotta get rid of that "sti"
but yeah goodluck on that lunch date bro! hopefully this one will be
the one you're looking for...would be a nice holiday present fo yo self!

evosti
12-11-2007, 01:05 AM
;)

kinetics
12-11-2007, 01:45 AM
ey man make sure to let us...ummm ok ME know if she has
any cute friends alright? we do a double date thing! haha

i wouldn't recommend publicly posting that up here though...gotta
watchout for the "leghumpers"! :lol:

evosti
12-11-2007, 01:51 AM
I can't remember she was leghummping me a year and half ago. She was a friend of another ex. I think its just my smooth talking or irish drinking ways that bring em in ;) But I won't let the vodka lie. I've fucked one fatty in my life.

kinetics
12-11-2007, 02:01 AM
ey no worries...your secret is safe with me! :D

lowlife
12-11-2007, 02:28 AM
sorry about that Charles...i remember that i was with ya drinkin that night and heard first hand...you know i feel ya coming out of a 6 year relationship myself. let's do it up again this weekend! we're bound to find someone that'll put up with our shit ;)

evosti
12-11-2007, 02:30 AM
sorry about that Charles...i remember that i was with ya drinkin that night and heard first hand...you know i feel ya coming out of a 6 year relationship myself. let's do it up again this weekend! we're bound to find someone that'll put up with our shit ;)

Sorry you had to see me almost kick that dude's ass ;)

lowlife
12-11-2007, 02:31 AM

oh don't worry...that shit was great! haha...that army guy was a trip.

evosti
12-11-2007, 02:33 AM

The hell you still doing up? I blame vodka myself!

lowlife
12-11-2007, 02:34 AM

The hell you still doing up? I blame vodka myself!

actually...had to get some "minor surgery" done a little earlier tonight...little sore...can't really sleep.

evosti
12-11-2007, 02:36 AM
damn thats hella gay

lowlife
12-11-2007, 02:37 AM
damn thats hella gay

true dat...even more reason to get shit faced this weekend... :)

evosti
12-11-2007, 02:40 AM
fosho!

GraphiteMRix
12-11-2007, 07:49 AM
YOU BOTH ARE GAYYY..NOT LIKE GAY GAY BUT SUPER GAY

lowlife
12-11-2007, 08:49 AM
YOU BOTH ARE GAYYY..NOT LIKE GAY GAY BUT SUPER GAY

http://www.amfitheatro.gr/pics/seh/supergay/SuperGay1.jpg

GraphiteMRix
12-11-2007, 10:28 AM
yea gay like that

DoggDicker
12-11-2007, 10:31 AM
That's pretty gay...

DD

lowlife
12-11-2007, 10:45 AM
:(

evo_ate_gsr
12-11-2007, 11:01 AM
Haha that was pretty gay. :lol:

DirectorSe7en
12-11-2007, 11:32 AM
^I've found it hard recently to read comments that didn't lead towards the gay side, haha.

I think everyone is just very comfortable.

DoggDicker
12-11-2007, 11:43 AM
:(

It's okay...we still like you...but not in the sick way...

DD

DirectorSe7en
12-11-2007, 11:45 AM
lol, what's the sick way?

....Wait nevermind.

Positron
12-11-2007, 11:51 AM
bummer Charles. It will be alright man, you still got me, your monotone friend ^_^

MizEvoFanatic
12-17-2007, 07:52 PM
Hmmm well congrats! Hope i'm not like that with my bf...I told him If he doenst like anything that I'm doing I want him to tell me so we could compromise cuz thats the best solution :D Hehe so yea have fun staying single and free!

byt
12-17-2007, 07:58 PM
they fixed it.. ;)

DirectorSe7en
12-17-2007, 08:04 PM
Awwwww........I love happy endings.

lowlife
12-17-2007, 08:18 PM
looks like we'll be seeing pink rims at the meets again afterall! ;)

player67
12-18-2007, 11:44 PM
Thats cute they rixed it :3

PANGES
12-20-2007, 02:47 AM
Awwww. Smoochie pookie!!!!!!!! Fuzzie Wuzzie!

DirectorSe7en
12-21-2007, 03:39 PM
Thats cute they rixed it :3
What's rixed?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

JDMevoBOOST
12-21-2007, 04:02 PM
In my experience there are girls that I am willing to go the extra mile for. They have to be damn near perfect though to get that. Perfect exterior and interior and not a dumbass. I hate dumb girls with a passion. Such a waste of time.

DirectorSe7en
12-21-2007, 05:03 PM
^Wow. Amen to that.

I agree, I'd have to love the girl alot if I were to fight to keep her. And truly caring about someone versus just being attracted to them is very different.