PDA

View Full Version : WORKS/Öhlins Holiday Specials

Jamie@WORKS
12-12-2007, 01:20 PM
We’ve headed to the call of the masses and have decided to include the prestigious WORKS/Öhlins Suspension with our Holiday Special. This is the first (and only?) time that we’re doing this, so take advantage of it before the end of the year. These are all in stock and also qualify for FREE ground shipping. All coilovers come fully assembled with spring rates, pre-load and ride height set to WORKS specifications.

All WORKS/Öhlins Stage I-IV offerings are listed on our site: http://www.worksevo.com/store/index.php?cPath=26 Be sure to mention the Holiday Special when placing an order to ensure you get the following prices. (Online orders will be adjusted when we process the transaction.)

WORKS/Öhlins Stage I features our WORKS Ride Springs coupled with the Öhlins OEM replacement dampers. These are perfect for daily use and can be adjusted to stiffer settings when it’s time to get serious. These outperform both the factory KYB and Bilstein options in many ways—including comfort and performance thanks to their 25 clicks of adjustment. Now only $1999 $1799 shipped!

WORKS/Öhlins Stage II features all the benefits of the Stage I plus the addition of WORKS Adjustable Front Camber Plates and WORKS Rear Pillow Ball Mounts. Replacing the factory rubber upper mounts with the WORKS components allows for improved adjustability and enhanced precision. Now only $2399 $2159 shipped!

Getting into a full coilover kit, we have one set remaining of the WORKS/Öhlins PCV Coilovers. These are fully height adjustable and utilize the Öhlins PCV (Parallel Compression Valve) technology for improved comfort and performance. Now only $2799 $2499 shipped!

WORKS/Öhlins Stage III features the Öhlins DFV (Dual Flow Valve) dampers. This exclusive technology takes the PCV aspects mentioned above and applies it to the rebound stroke—producing the ultimate dual-purpose coilover. These coilovers are equally at home on the street as they are on the track. No longer do you have to worry about compromising with a soft spring to keep the ride tolerable. These can easily run spring rates 2, 3 or 4 times stiffer than OEM to dramatically improve performance and retain (even improve upon) the original ride quality. Now only $3199 $2879 shipped!

WORKS/Öhlins Stage IV features independent adjustment for compression and rebound. They also incorporate an external (piggy-back) reservoir for each damper in addition to the internal PCV design. These are the same coilovers our own shop cars have used to win numerous competitions. Because of the high spring rates these are typically set up for, they are generally for track-use, but are still tolerable on the street. (We’ve driven our Time Attack EVO to LA and back—roughly 700miles—without complaint.) Now only $4399 $3959 shipped!

Pricing is valid until December 31, 2007. Swift springs are available for coilover applications for an additional $129. Custom coilover spring rates with the appropriate re-valving also available—please call for details. Express/Overnight delivery is available for an additional fee. Installation also available at 10% off. (Appointments must be made and paid for by the end of the year to qualify.)

e8
12-12-2007, 05:11 PM
can i trade in my WORKS zeals for a set? haha

Jamie@WORKS
12-14-2007, 03:08 PM
can i trade in my WORKS zeals for a set? haha

Give us a call. You never know :)

Jamie@WORKS
12-19-2007, 02:41 PM
Less than two weeks left to save up to $400 or more. Combine the Holiday Special with our SS-3 or SS-4 Suspension Package for even more savings! http://www.worksevo.com/store/index.php?cPath=29