PDA

View Full Version : Sacramento Shops...

EvoRicer
10-22-2004, 09:41 AM
Hey anyone know any good quality shops in the Sac area? Sorry if theres already a post on here but i cant find it...

nebolic
10-22-2004, 09:51 AM
what are you looking to do first of all??? There are a few shops out here but they do different things.... what would u like to get done to your Evo

Nebo

hellz Evo
10-22-2004, 09:59 AM
Hey anyone know any good quality shops in the Sac area? Sorry if theres already a post on here but i cant find it...

Hey ,

We are not in Sac but in Stockton. We can match or beat any one's price and our labor is guaranteed for life. Our web site is www.hellboyzracing.com . Our phone number is 209 477 7794. You can ask for Sam, I will take care of you.

Cheers,
Sammy

EvoRicer
10-22-2004, 10:09 AM
Hmm well i need a paint job once i hit Sac again...then i am looking for a performance shop that knows what they are doing and stuff...

thomas
10-22-2004, 04:17 PM
paint job? wow, is it b/c you want one or need one? there really isnt too much of an option in sac, per se, but maybe in sf, fremont and the "yay" area youll find what you need.

try tognottis, sma, motorsport dynamics. none are my choice. juss giving some info for you to choose.

:peewee:

EvoRicer
10-22-2004, 06:39 PM
Nah none of those shops i think are good...i need a paint job cuz i have way too many rock chips from driving from UT to CA and back to UT...

LEVIII
10-22-2004, 09:01 PM
I like motorsport dynamics and have been doin alot of buis with them for a long time but they are not cheap and they charge you shipping on parts, (dont we buy from the net to get lower prices then pay shipping not go to a shop to pay retail then shipping) but regaurdless I still go there, they are extremly knowledgable and have been dealing with forced induction for a long time.

CollinsT
12-09-2004, 11:27 PM
D2motorsports is decent as well

hagakure
12-10-2004, 08:03 AM
For paint in Sacramento Gamboas is absolutely the best. they have two shops in town.

Percy