PDA

View Full Version : innovate lc-1 or zeitronix zt-2? w/meth

ChuckP
12-19-2007, 10:31 PM
Which one should i buy? Seems like a lot of people praise the lc-1 for simplicity, price (199.00) and the logworks software included. But the zt-2 has that nice software safeguard input feature. My plan is to be running some meth on my stock turbo or green by April, when the weather clears up. So the Zeitronix is very appealing with the failsafes.

I really like the Aquamist HFS-1 kit. Would i really need the Zeitronix safeguards with this kit? Or is it good enough with the DDS3v8 failsafe?

What wideband do you guys like/use? Ive never used a Wideband before, just wanted some opinions on the two.

turbotiger
12-20-2007, 03:27 PM
I've got both!
I have the ZT-2 with display and MAP sensor, and just a plain vanilla LC-1.
The ZT-2 is nice, along with the ability to log rpm & tps.

I use the LC-1 on my DSM with the megasquirt, therefore I don't need the LC-1 to log rpm since everything logs through the megasquirt. Then again that's what log works is for on the evo, since it'll log through both sources in one software.

tarmc4g63
02-07-2008, 10:30 PM
I use the Zeitronix on my IX with the AEM meth kit and use a AEM wideband on my Galant VR4, but that car has AEM EMS. So pretty much like he said above the failsafe and the logging capability make the ZT2 the choice for me.

AreSTG
06-10-2008, 01:16 PM
i don't have meth, but i have a ZT-2 for a while now and it still works. So if anything it's reliable :)

ChuckP
06-10-2008, 02:00 PM
i don't have meth, but i have a ZT-2 for a while now and it still works. So if anything it's reliable :)

6 months later...lol. J/K. I ended up going with the Zt-2 also. Solid & accurate unit, easy to use, works with evoscan. Can't ask for much more.