PDA

View Full Version : Whut's your flavor and why?

Kasaper
01-21-2008, 05:10 PM
This thread is about you man whore, pimpin, playas, sharin a little knowledge! Whut flavor of females do you like and why? 8)

steevo8
01-21-2008, 05:14 PM
are we talkin color, size, age????

evo_ate_gsr
01-21-2008, 05:17 PM
I don't feel like i have a preferance.... i think as long as shes good looking, got a nice body, takes care of herself, and has a good personality, is Responsible, and has Goals and works hard for what she wants, then im game for her. Â*she can be black, white, asian, mixed, mexican, whatever. Â*

I've tasted the rainbow, and they all got good and bad ones ya dig? Â*i do notice, that Â*Filipino girls are more attracted to me tho. Â*who knows that thats about, but like i said, i love all teh ladies. 8)

mtsevovii
01-21-2008, 05:18 PM
vanilla, cause i like pink strawberries and a red cherry. :lol:

1WICKED8
01-21-2008, 05:22 PM
^^
+1

missred
01-21-2008, 05:26 PM
i like em in all 31 flavas like Baskin and Robbins. :lol: no fudge sundae for me tho! :shock: :lol:

DirectorSe7en
01-21-2008, 05:27 PM
Yuck, I hate white girls.

Latinas. Find me a white girl with the body of a latina? You can't. 8)

Booty FTW.

Kasaper
01-21-2008, 05:28 PM
Vanilla Fine! The Rainbow's cover every thing but ya got to have a flavor for something? Your right about a good personality, with a level head on her shoulders, that knows how to take care of me, some people think its all about the curves and the sex. To me that's a great starting point! 8)

mtsevovii
01-21-2008, 05:30 PM
i like flat buns

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuNCMYKViN4

:lol:

evo_ate_gsr
01-21-2008, 05:33 PM

Booty FTW.

Haha yea mines mainly body bro. Â*like ive said in other threads, Â*im all about teh hips, ass and legs baby. Â*a woman with curves FTW. Â*not fat, but wit curves. Â*big difference.

Like Kim Kardashian.... THAT my kinda body baby!!! Â*Or J Lo before she got preggers. Â*ZOMG!!!

Vanilla Fine! The Rainbow's cover every thing but ya got to have a flavor for something? Your right about a good personality, with a level head on her shoulders, that knows how to take care of me, some people think its all about the curves and the sex. To me that's a great starting point! 8)

yea if she can't take care of herself, then theres no way she can take care of me ya know? Â*Great sex is definately important, but if the broad is dumb as a box of rocks, or just plain not fun to hang with , then it wont matter how awesome that sex is, cause thats the only time you'd be able to stand her. hahah

whtrice
01-21-2008, 05:34 PM
Them Latinas look fine when there young...Watch out when they get older. :shock:

Booty FTW.

DirectorSe7en
01-21-2008, 05:38 PM
^LMAO! Yep, fake drawn on eyebrows and saggy asses.

Kasaper
01-21-2008, 05:42 PM
I Love's me some Hot Brasilian sweetie pie, She will drop it like its Hot and own you, even if its just for the nite!!! They have a Sexuallity that is often Bold and to the point, Who's your MOMY! And they know everyone want's it!! But along with that Hot Latin swing comes that Portegoues Temperment! 8)

Kasaper
01-21-2008, 05:48 PM
Check that DNA, if her mama's a fat troll, watch the fuck out!! :lol:

GotSpeed
01-21-2008, 06:24 PM
Latinas they're sexy

Kasaper
01-21-2008, 06:57 PM
Kinda sad, no shout outs for those sweet and sour asian beauties!! WUZZUP wit dat!! Yu kno DA KINE!!! Damn! When she moves all you can think of how dat shit would like bent ova looking back at jew beggin you to HIT DAT SHIT!!! :lol:

Kasaper
01-21-2008, 07:07 PM
My man has been there done that, and saying NEXT!! Tired of those Box of Rocks Chicks that think puking their guts out and shoplifting are still fun! Yep, their fun but bottom line I'd rather have something a little demur, but has a little something going on and interesting to be with. Of course you throw a set of 35C+ a JLo Ass and all bets are off!! 8)

lqdchkn
01-22-2008, 09:24 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/lqdchkn/latinas.jpg

nuff said :D

overdrive
01-22-2008, 09:37 PM
Them Latinas look fine when there young...Watch out when they get older. :shock:

This is very true...

scorpion
01-22-2008, 10:01 PM
latinas have the best skin tone...but any girl with a nice shape, and those gorgeous ass eyes that when you looke at them you get hypnotize !!!!

06IXMR
01-23-2008, 05:29 PM
Any girl I can knock out or give them the dirty sanchez im good.

jdmSpecMR
01-23-2008, 11:23 PM
lmao!!! ^

i like me some sweet asian beaver, rare spanish chick, brazilians can be bangin and i was never in to white girls, until last time i went to visit family down south (white girls in socal i get attracted to only for some reason.) and i saw this white i just had to have and i did then 2 days later came home :lol:

now, i just have my sweet pinay lady.

kinetics
01-23-2008, 11:37 PM
race don't matter to me...as long as i can stay attracted to her, then it's all good!
i have the attention span of a cat, so keeping my eye on one target is very diffifult. :lol:

jdmSpecMR
01-23-2008, 11:43 PM
race don't matter to me...as long as i can stay attracted to her, then it's all good!
i have the attention span of a cat, so keeping my eye on one target is very diffifult. :lol:

ahahha... when you coming out to FUCKK (F#$% UNION CITY KRISPY KREME) meet again?

kinetics
01-23-2008, 11:58 PM
not sure bro...weather's been bad lately so been lazy to go out!
but fo sure when there's no rain and it ain't that cold...i'll show up!
haha :lol:

uhoh_evo
01-24-2008, 12:13 AM
+1 for Latinas and best skintone and curves.

+1 for Asians w/ alluring eyes and style (hip and unique but still lady like).

+TEN Bajillion!!! To mestizas (I think that how you spell it) women!!! :drool:Â* Mixed FTMF-Undisputed, Flawless Victory, GrandMaster-Winners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They just look, feel and taste the BEST!!! ;)

overdrive
01-24-2008, 12:21 AM
+TEN Bajillion!!! To misteso (I think that how you spell it) women!!! :drool: Mixed FTMF-Undisputed, Flawless Victory, GrandMaster-Winners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They just look, feel and taste the BEST!!! ;)

Mestizo = used strictly for men. It's mestiza bro. Your definitely right on what you said about mestiza women!

uhoh_evo
01-24-2008, 12:29 AM
^forgot about the masculine-feminine thing. Good lookin out. But yea, almost any combination produces a fione ass women! My personal favs have been the ones that have Latin AND Asian in them. Especially MY Latin and Asian in them. :lol:

player67
01-24-2008, 03:42 AM
http://www.hot-asian-babes.biz/images/hot-asian-babes-lisa_kim.jpg
NUFF SAID....
hot asian + ass = heaven
nice blonde once in a awhile must have big breasts and dark eye makeup
latino....gotta have a REALLY nice ass.....and nice face...very unlikely though
Russian just for s*x honestly cause its been the best Ive had so far Im sure you ppl saw my drunk thread

Just for shits...perfect women for me body-wise: An exotic asian mix with caramel hair (streaks ok) with a light tan-toned skin color. hot ass eye color like blue or green with medium but pump lips. Medium sized nose. 5'7"-5'9" <120lbs with 36C-24-38 measurements. Must have a sense of style obviously and be good with her make up.

evo_ate_gsr
01-24-2008, 11:04 AM
Man..... my homgirl is Black, Japanese, and Brazilian! :shock:

And omg... her momma is fine as fuck too, cause her mom is Black and Japanese!! FTMFW!!

I'd smash on mommy and daughter like whoa. JAJAJ

DoggDicker
01-24-2008, 11:10 AM
Any girl I can knock out or give them the dirty sanchez im good.

Jay and his donkey punch FTW...:lol:

DD

Unowned
01-24-2008, 11:24 AM
I'm what you called "white washed" and pretty much like vanilla cream gals. I do like asians, but white girls tend to stand out more first. Of course the chance of a dud (personality match to myself) is greater in white girls, so i normally drop em off so as to not string anyone along.

evo_ate_gsr
01-24-2008, 11:29 AM
^^ haha thats not what that used to say. haha

The previous closing statement sounded more gangsta. 8)

lol

Unowned
01-24-2008, 11:34 AM
^^ haha thats not what that used to say. haha

The previous closing statement sounded more gangsta. 8)

lol

yea i was thinking, hmm that might come out to be a bit offensive, when i'm really not that kind of person

uhoh_evo
01-24-2008, 11:48 AM
My homegirl is Mexican and costa rican. We've gotten each other into quite some trouble before just cuz we can make each other horny if we wanted to. But damn. Her mom and little sis are all tempting! Momma got that elegant MILF thing goin. Homegirl got the cyute-and-flirtatious = real naughty thing. And little sister got the curves (dun trip. She like 20).

And this mexican-Russian girl... Damn... "Shawty is a TEN!!!" beautiful face and god-given body.

evo_ate_gsr
01-24-2008, 12:14 PM
^^ yea dood. Thats like when you see a chick, weather it be at the mall, or where ever, and shes just like smoking beautiful, almost an unreal type of hot. haha.

bdking57
01-24-2008, 12:44 PM
socal blonde beach bunnies FTW

jdmSpecMR
01-24-2008, 01:24 PM

hahahha yup

G-Lo408
01-24-2008, 03:04 PM
I like them all but my perfect girl would be an Asian face + White girls boobs + Brazilian stomach + Latina hips, ass and legs :lol:

evo_ate_gsr
01-24-2008, 03:20 PM
If I could build my dream chick, then yea shes Have Teh body of Kim Kardashian and J.Lo ( before she got prego) with The face of Eva Longoria and Vanessa Manilo

Lurk
01-24-2008, 03:24 PM
I'm what you called "white washed" and pretty much like vanilla cream gals. I do like asians, but white girls tend to stand out more first. Of course the chance of a dud (personality match to myself) is greater in white girls, so i normally drop em off so as to not string anyone along.

White women are cool and all, but problem is they age HELLA fast. I met a 21 yr old white girl that I honestly thought was in her early 30's. Time is definitely not kind to them.

Asian women on the other hand, age gracefully.

evo_ate_gsr
01-24-2008, 03:28 PM
^^ Thats very very VERY different from person to person. I mean, i see milf of all races.... and i mean ALL Races, and they're in their mid 30's and up. Theres a few of em around my neighborhood too. :D And they know they're hot shit.

Then i see some people, who look way older than they outta look. To be honest.... i think everyone ages just as bad as others. From what i see anyway. Just depends on if you take care of yourself, and ultimately, if you got the genes to look good in your older years.

Lurk
01-24-2008, 03:38 PM
^I get what you're saying. Everyone does age differently and yes genetics does play a role. I'm glad you mentioned that, because I remember reading a scientific article on the subject. Let me see if I can find it...

evo_ate_gsr
01-24-2008, 03:42 PM
yea. i think its crazy when you see someone who looks complete opposite of the age they really are. Like my neighbor for example.... shes 44 ( i know because her daughter is a cutie, and we hang out ) and her mom really does look like shes 25-26. But i have seen other of my friends parents, who looks like they're 60-65, and they're only in their mid 30's. Talk about the short end of the stick!!

Omar@FIA
01-24-2008, 03:56 PM
Don't mess with nothing but asian chicks not now not ever = D I gots the asian fever. I have never dated any girl that wasn't asian. I might change though. I mean I gotta taste the rainbow right? = P

Â* Â* Â*Omar

Edit: Typo was - wasn't

evo_ate_gsr
01-24-2008, 03:57 PM
Yea omar dood.... Like skittles baby, taste the rainbow. And shit, if you don't like the flavor, spit that trick out and try another one. JAJAJA

jk... :lol:

Omar@FIA
01-24-2008, 04:00 PM
The funny thing is i got mexican girls I can date(cuz im mexican so its all connections basically), but man I love them asians :D

evo_ate_gsr
01-24-2008, 04:03 PM
Haha word. What kinda asian's you prefer? Teh small ones? or the average size ones? Cause i know some REAL tiny Asian chicks, and some of my boys dig that shit like no tomorrow.

You know what werid tho? i know this asian girl, in one of my classes, shes vietnamese, and she has this super heavy accent..... but wow dood shes fine as hell, and for some odd reason, her accent is attractive to me. hella weird i know. hahah

Omar@FIA
01-24-2008, 04:05 PM
Haha word. What kinda asian's you prefer? Teh small ones? or the average size ones? Cause i know some REAL tiny Asian chicks, and some of my boys dig that shit like no tomorrow.

You know what werid tho? i know this asian girl, in one of my classes, shes vietnamese, and she has this super heavy accent..... but wow dood shes fine as hell, and for some odd reason, her accent is attractive to me. hella weird i know. hahah

Haha well i prefer they be shorter than me (i'm 5'8") so my ex girlfriends consist of vietnamese and chinese. heights go as follow: 5'1", 5'5" X 2, 5'4",5'3",5'7"

I have yet to date an asian girl with a heavy accent. All my ex's were born here so yeah. But the short ones are HOT!

bdking57
01-24-2008, 04:40 PM
Thats why you date white girls no less then 8 years younger then you that dont smoke and take care of their skin.

If I could build my dream chick, then yea shes Have Teh body of Kim Kardashian and J.Lo ( before she got prego) with The face of Eva Longoria and Vanessa Manilo

whtrice
01-24-2008, 04:57 PM
Yea...Especially when the say " Love yu long time G.I."Â* Â* :lol:

shes vietnamese, and she has this super heavy accent..... but wow dood shes fine as hell, and for some odd reason, her accent is attractive to me. hella weird i know. hahah

UCB
01-24-2008, 05:14 PM
My gf is vietnamese and fine as hell :lol:

Shes tiny and no accent 8)

island_671
01-24-2008, 05:21 PM
(filipina,hawaiian & japanese) all rolled into one! 8)

I love that flava'' :P

MadEvo
01-24-2008, 05:23 PM
^^ You don't like Guamanians? :D

G-Lo408
01-24-2008, 05:25 PM
The funny thing is i got mexican girls I can date(cuz im mexican so its all connections basically), but man I love them asiansÂ* :D

+1 Same here, I'm on the same boat as you are

island_671
01-24-2008, 05:26 PM
^^ You don't like Guamanians? :D

haha....

edit: Â*(filipina,hawaiian,japanese,guamanian) all rolled into one california roll'' !! Â* hehe.....

nebolic
01-24-2008, 05:28 PM
ass is ass, i don't discriminate ;)

but small asian girls = the yum!

nebo

Positron
01-24-2008, 05:29 PM

+1

oc chicks are FINE!

Lurk
01-24-2008, 05:36 PM
^Word. There's some top notch lookin Vietnamese girls that work at coffee down there. Troi oi, dep gai! :lol:

Lurk
01-24-2008, 05:41 PM
http://a668.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/7/l_75c4849d3587bfc0cdd6488600586b6b.jpg

/Thread

Positron
01-24-2008, 05:48 PM
shes FINE omg

i miss being in OC. There are more chicks than guys. Im serious!

UCB
01-24-2008, 05:50 PM
lol dont like the fake contacts, and I think my gf is hotter :lol:

Some vietnamese girls are stacked too :shock:

Lurk
01-24-2008, 05:51 PM
lol dont like the fake contacts, and I think my gf is hotter :lol:

Some vietnamese girls are stacked too :shock:

Pics of the GF? :lol:

Positron
01-24-2008, 05:57 PM
+1 on Kyles gf pixors

UCB
01-24-2008, 06:02 PM
lol...vultures

Positron
01-24-2008, 06:08 PM
lol, u can PM us ^_^

btw, pm me the oven headlight tactics

Kasaper
01-24-2008, 07:27 PM
Fukin pimp!! Booya! Lucky man getin that flava all the way around! :lol:

player67
01-24-2008, 07:51 PM
lol...vultures

Asian Fever ftw....omg....just thinking about them. My fav is the white washed types cause tehy usually the ones with heavy T&A but short atheltic ones are good too fobby ones are good as long as they get into bed easy which usually they are but some are just prude as fuck so I SAY fuck off...

mjstruck
01-24-2008, 09:51 PM
I'm into Polish girls...Dara knows that lol.

player67
01-25-2008, 03:01 AM
Man I just came back from la vics in dowtown sj with my buddy that shit is the best in the world and I finally found my camera but lost the cable BADASS pics will have to wait =(

bdking57
01-25-2008, 09:09 AM
hot body, but fake eyes.... this is why I just get the real thing, blue, green or no......just look at all your anime characters, even asian pop culture aspire to this...every girl thats supposed to be hot in anime pretty much has bright blue eyes.

At least fake boobs are still there in the morning.

http://a668.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/7/l_75c4849d3587bfc0cdd6488600586b6b.jpg

/Thread

Kasaper
01-25-2008, 10:28 AM
Sweet JESUS!! 8)

DirectorSe7en
01-25-2008, 10:54 AM
At least fake boobs are still there in the morning.LMAO!

Ehh, fake boobs aren't my thing. I prefer the movement and tenderness of the real thing 8)

JDMevoBOOST
01-25-2008, 11:18 AM
White girls are ok to date, but they look like they 45 when they hit 30 (fake tans maybe) so I wouldn't marry one, not one my age anyway ROLF!

Asian girls are good to marry cuz they look young for a long time.

Happa chicks are hot though, the good looking ones anyway, I have seen some fucked up looking ones.

bdking57
01-25-2008, 11:27 AM
I think I could point to at least a dozen 40 plus year old women in hollywood that look like they are still in their 20s so I dont know where you get this idea from... innactive women who dont care of themselves look old, thats just the way it is. Iv never seen a much older asian lady that I would call attractive at all.. they seem to hit a wall at some point to me.

White girls are ok to date, but they look like they 45 when they hit 30 (fake tans maybe) so I wouldn't marry one, not one my age anyway ROLF!

Asian girls are good to marry cuz they look young for a long time.

Happa chicks are hot though, the good looking ones anyway, I have seen some fucked up looking ones.

Fa-Q
01-25-2008, 11:41 AM
^a dozen 40+ women in HOLLYWOOD is NOT a good representation of white women as a group. I think what JDMevoBOOST means is that in general, white women/men look older than they are and asian women/men look younger then they are...which i have to agree with.

bdking57
01-25-2008, 11:48 AM
ok well my x fiances mom got carded when she came out with us to a restraunt and shes 50+. I think thats a complete bias and Iv never even heard it before..It may hold up through the 30s, but show me some asian milfs that are 40+..

If you want someone who doesnt age, marry a white girl with chrones disease.

Fa-Q
01-25-2008, 12:04 PM
^once again, your x fiance's mom is not a good representation of the group as a whole. Plus, i'm not even talking about looks, just age.

Lurk
01-25-2008, 12:07 PM
show me some asian milfs that are 40+..

There are plenty of them in Asia, my friend. Most of the white "MILFs" I've seen make it painfully obvious that they've had some work done on them. I dunno, but the whole "Stiffler's mom" look is just disgusting to me. :lol:

Kasaper
01-25-2008, 02:20 PM
O.K. I'll weigh in on the MILF factor out there, there are definately some cougar's out there that defy the aging process with either science or just plain good old fashion DNA. But please don't take offense to some generalities that may be observed its just my opinion but white girls do seem to age badly, and show their age prematurely. As I beleive I may have stated elsewhere generally if her mother is a 300 lb. ogre, that may be an indication of what to expect later and that goes for all the colors of the rainbow!! Hey Big girls need lovin too!! But just not by me!! :lol:

JDMevoBOOST
01-25-2008, 02:25 PM
Maybe I need to make this more specific. I am talking about complexion and skin. Asian girls with good skin tend to have good skin when they are older. Caucasian women tend to get sun spots and wrinkles.

Now this may be because in asian culture, pale=good. So the girls stay out of the sun and protect their skin. You won't find too many asian girls getting artificial tans.

bdking57
01-25-2008, 03:25 PM
thats because stifflers mom is indeed nasty!+

I bet the percentage of white girls with accelerated aging is = to asian girls with A cups...point is, dont close off your options.

show me some asian milfs that are 40+..

There are plenty of them in Asia, my friend. Most of the white "MILFs" I've seen make it painfully obvious that they've had some work done on them. I dunno, but the whole "Stiffler's mom" look is just disgusting to me. :lol:

Lurk
01-25-2008, 06:13 PM
^Oh don't worry about me. I for one, always keep my options open. Besides, I never said I'm not into white women. I dig tall blondes with long legs, slim waists and a large rack . :)

dohcvtec
01-25-2008, 07:27 PM
I like em all! I've even seen some hottie Indian girls around lately. :shock:

dabaysevo
01-25-2008, 07:46 PM
This thread made me chuckle. The whole white milf≥asian milf is the wrong approach to the whole flavor thing. There is a saying that the older hispanic cats have told me. This is true although it may not translate to english very well. You have to be like any good butcher..... if it's meat it goes straight on the meat hook, because pussy is meat on a bone, you eat it, you fawk it, and you leave it alone.

uhoh_evo
01-26-2008, 01:38 AM
^i didn't quite get that but oh well.

I think the only Asians that look good older are Vietnamese women. I love all my Vietnamese friends' moms! Because they have kids they have the big tigobitties and round butt. But they real small still so they just look like bite-size models.

I love black girls, but only in the movies. There's only one black girl I've known in person that was so gorgeous that she looked like she should have been a movie star.

And I have been noticing Persian girls lately. Er at least when i'm at stoneridge. Almond eyes and natural lady lumps! ;)

player67
01-26-2008, 04:21 AM
oh cmon who the hell isnt fake these day 5 of my friends have implants already and theyre all under 20 and man do they feel great

player67
01-26-2008, 04:21 AM
oh cmon who the hell isnt fake these day 5 of my friends have implants already and theyre all under 20 and man do they feel great

And dont anybody tell me they dont like big titties

Kasaper
01-26-2008, 12:01 PM
Yeah, the petite smaller waists seem to high light the natural curves and make everything look bigger!!! 8)

Positron
02-02-2008, 03:04 PM
anyone want to know Ben's flavor of love? Well i guess its sticking his thingy into turbo outlets....go figure.

Julius: im buying my friends Edge o2 housing
Julius: its clean inside, not jagged and crappy like other o2s like megan
ImAnonymousOnAIM: haha im gonna port this shit
ImAnonymousOnAIM: then stick my dick in it
ImAnonymousOnAIM: its gonna feel so good

whtrice
02-02-2008, 06:33 PM
Not the throw over the shoulder kind. I'll pass.

And dont anybody tell me they dont like big titties

evo_ate_gsr
02-03-2008, 12:43 PM
Yeeeeh.... Titties aren't really my thing. like yea they're coo, and nice to squeeze, but im definately an ass/hips/thighs guy.

To be honest.... the only time i really dig teh titties, is when you're smashin' it from the back, and you reach aroud and squeeze em. Aside fro that tho, im workin her hips all day son. 8)

Kasaper
02-03-2008, 02:45 PM
Wut about nipplonias!!! I like'em big and Pert, you know the ones that stand at attention just dying for you to nibble on em!!! :lol:

player67
02-05-2008, 04:50 PM
Yeeeeh.... Titties aren't really my thing. like yea they're coo, and nice to squeeze, but im definately an ass/hips/thighs guy.

To be honest.... the only time i really dig teh titties, is when you're smashin' it from the back, and you reach aroud and squeeze em. Aside fro that tho, im workin her hips all day son. 8)

Thas fsho,,,titties aint my number one but are nice if theyre there. Ass/hips/leg/hair/stomach these things turn me on way before the titties lol

Revolver Ocelot
02-05-2008, 11:02 PM
Titties FTW!!!! You cant motorboat A-cups.

player67
02-09-2008, 05:24 PM
These are nice :shock:
http://bossout.com/media/babes/2007/07/10/001.jpg

unreal89
09-09-2008, 06:30 PM

Booty FTW.

hehe... too funny
what would Jessica Beil be classified under.... I WANT THAT :drool:

unreal89
09-09-2008, 06:34 PM
These are nice :shock:
http://bossout.com/media/babes/2007/07/10/001.jpg

Yeeaaaa i dnt kno.... give it another 10 years and theyll be down at her knees :barf:

not so nice then huh :tisk:

dabaysevo
09-09-2008, 06:38 PM
^Just stick them in the drier, they'll shrink and stay snug fit....... oh you're talking about the tits, I thought you were talking about the shirts that stretch. :paranoid:

TcJayLee
09-14-2008, 08:27 PM
Brazilian chick................................with no STD's, I know, impossible right? :lol:

unreal89
09-14-2008, 11:26 PM
^haha just double bag it brotha... :lol:

dabaysevo
09-15-2008, 07:34 AM
Neapolitan FTW....... wait we're not talking about ice cream? :? :(

wzcx
09-15-2008, 01:52 PM
Blondes, blondes and more blondes please.

Revolver Ocelot
09-15-2008, 04:20 PM
http://www.ejb.com/video/15623/Impressive_boob_dance.html

TcJayLee
09-15-2008, 05:26 PM
^ That kind of grossed me out.

TcJayLee
09-15-2008, 05:27 PM
^haha just double bag it brotha... :lol:

Hahahahaha. Yeah, Ill have to stretch it over my balls too, just in case.

typhoon 28
10-20-2008, 04:31 PM
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2008-9/1323725/lee-anne3.jpg

whole lotta kinky woman underneath all that!

Kasaper
10-20-2008, 04:40 PM
With all that ink she must be from New Zealand!!! :lol:

typhoon 28
10-20-2008, 05:01 PM
With all that ink she must be from New Zealand!!! :lol:

actually actress/stuntwoman Lee-Anne Liebenberg born in South Africa from stupid movie DOOMSDAY (2008), but hot nontheless. I hit-it-off w/ a chick w/ face tats before.

Kasaper
10-20-2008, 05:24 PM
DAAAMN!!! Yeah, I saw that movie kind of predictable but I did like the ending!!! :lol:

typhoon 28
10-20-2008, 05:28 PM
DAAAMN!!! Yeah, I saw that movie kind of predictable but I did like the ending!!! :lol:

Yeah, wish she lived longer in it to have a bigger fight scene w/ the brittish chick.

Kasaper
10-20-2008, 05:31 PM
Yup!! Indeed!! That would have been hot!! Yeah, to bad they ended that early!! :lol:

Positron
10-20-2008, 06:44 PM
Never been a fan of Angelina Jolie, regardless what everything thinks of says of her

but I like Rhona Mitra, shes smoking hot action chick

http://www.canmag.com/images/front/movies2008/doomsday3.jpg

typhoon 28
10-20-2008, 06:58 PM
Never been a fan of Angelina Jolie, regardless what everything thinks of says of her

but I like Rhona Mitra, shes smoking hot action chick

http://www.canmag.com/images/front/movies2008/doomsday3.jpg

Definately, she should have had more girl on girl action w/ Liebenberg

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2008-9/1323725/doomsday1024_4.jpg

player67
10-20-2008, 07:15 PM
I love all shades and tones....but will always have my fav flavor deep down...

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff165/hotasianbabes/Ourei_Harada_fuck/Ourei_Harada_3.jpg

typhoon 28
10-20-2008, 07:31 PM
Those cannons look too big for that little girl

Kasaper
10-20-2008, 09:51 PM
You just gotta love that sexy english accent!!! And those are some gifted pairs their!!!! :lol:

typhoon 28
10-20-2008, 10:55 PM
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2008-9/1323725/viper-and-Rhonna.jpg
now that's more like it :D

& Lee-Anne with less make-up! :shock:
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2008-9/1323725/lee-in-boots.jpg