PDA

View Full Version : is there anyway to make the search button bigger?

bigworm
01-22-2008, 10:54 PM
maybe then some ppl will search... and then if absolutely nothing comes up on a search, an icon pops up saying "go search on google and try asking personal friends so you dont look dumb" seriously ppl, have some common sense when it comes to these things. dont assume everyone is calling you out, take it as advise and think about it before you post again. seriously, what are you gonna do? try and beat someone up because they made a point on the interweb? grow up.

jbfoco
01-22-2008, 11:10 PM
he speaks the truth ...

earlyapex aka jack ass
01-22-2008, 11:12 PM
http://www.norcalmotorsports.org/users/bryan/misc/new_thread_cat_chomp.gif

bigworm
01-22-2008, 11:24 PM
sorry bryan i had to...

earlyapex aka jack ass
01-22-2008, 11:29 PM
hehe I was agreeing with you. :)

bigworm
01-22-2008, 11:31 PM
i got ya... good stuff.

Matz
01-22-2008, 11:31 PM
I think you guys will also agree that the search feature on NCE sucks major ass. I can do almost back-to-back searches on different PCs, and get completely different search results. I usually have to do a combination of searches here, and also on google with the site:norcalevo.net modifier. When all else fails, I actually search on evom... gasp.

bigworm
01-22-2008, 11:35 PM
matz, thank you soooo much! if only everyone put the time in to search like you do.

Ben
02-15-2008, 01:04 AM
How about instead of searching there are more FAQ's for n00bz?

Chrispy
02-15-2008, 01:41 AM
Hay guys! I'm new here!

Are there any meets in the Hornbrook area? Some people call it southern Oregon... but i call it the real Nor Cal!

I bought my yellow '03 evo used from Capitol Mitsubishi, it bucks, stalls, spews black, white, blue, and pink smoke. Should I trade it in for an STi? SRT-4?

So my honda friend told me I could port and polish my engine if i put some sand and pebbles in the intake but there was a metal grate or something in the way... so i just JAMMED IT IN and now the engine's making noise, but now it sounds like a '60s v8! Isn't this cool?!

Can I take my Evo in for warranty? Has anybody else gone in for warranty work? I heard they're mean about mods and stuff, what should parts should i return to stock so they won't notice?

So why won't the Evo launch hard? I held the accelerator to the floor and let the clutch out, but all it did was shake, the clutch pedal fell off and the car just creeped forward while at 7,000 rpm

So I found a cool way to get better grip in the Evo. I did a few donuts with the mustang guys til the tires were smooth like slicks and now it handles even better! I think next i'll take a plasma cutter to my springs to get it lower for better handling

I saw this blue evo driving around the bay area. It had a body kit with white wheels and parts... with a weirdly drawn face on the side in red. I think it said... VEX? Is the owner on this board?

I saw a bunch of Evos parked outside a starbucks with a logo saying EMPEROR on it. Is there some TowGhei action going on in the area? That intial d stuff is awesome! I wish i had a hahchee rowkewl I'd paint it like a panda and start delivering tofu with it

Hi boys! I'm a new girl here, don't have an evo yet but hoping! Just wanted to say hi

So where should I go to get tuned?

Ben
02-15-2008, 02:09 AM
What's the loudest BOV? Will it add horsepower?

How do I get XXXwhp?

Which one: Vishnu or Works?

Where do I buy parts from?

What's the best (insert part)?

I don't have 20 posts and I posted parts for sale in every subforum here but people keep flaming me and mods keep deleting the threads? WTF?

uhoh_evo
02-15-2008, 02:36 AM
HaHa. I search. That's why i'm bringing up posts from like 05.

But yea, the search engine sucks. I dun like the "common word" thing er typing in "SS exhaust" and it giving me EVERY word in EVERY thread that has all those characters!