PDA

View Full Version : RPM indoor Karting in Sacramento, ETC.

hagakure
11-17-2004, 08:12 PM
Who would be interested in putting together a group for some indoor Karting at RPM in Sacramento? If we get at least 8 people we can sign up for one of the grand prix races and get a lot more lap time than just paying fo the 20 minute sessions. Good way to improve general driving sklls, and have a lot of fun. Let me know, I'd be happy to organize something, needs to be on a thursday, friday, or saturday. Would be fun to make it a regular event. Also interested in putting together a group of folks that will be tracking their cars regularly in 05. It might be possible to organize stuff like group buys for RA-1's from AIM, savings on other essential stuff, ie, rotors, pads, wear items. Could also be a useful community to support each other's driving aspirations, be it just having fun and improving, or pursuing an eventual competition license, which is my goal. Take care guys, and hope to hear from some of you regarding this.

Percy Howard

SilverBullet
11-17-2004, 08:42 PM
I'm down for RPM !

garrick70
11-17-2004, 10:11 PM
Who would be interested in putting together a group for some indoor Karting at RPM in Sacramento? If we get at least 8 people we can sign up for one of the grand prix races and get a lot more lap time than just paying fo the 20 minute sessions. Good way to improve general driving sklls, and have a lot of fun. Let me know, I'd be happy to organize something, needs to be on a thursday, friday, or saturday. Would be fun to make it a regular event. Also interested in putting together a group of folks that will be tracking their cars regularly in 05. It might be possible to organize stuff like group buys for RA-1's from AIM, savings on other essential stuff, ie, rotors, pads, wear items. Could also be a useful community to support each other's driving aspirations, be it just having fun and improving, or pursuing an eventual competition license, which is my goal. Take care guys, and hope to hear from some of you regarding this.

Percy Howard

I can make the occaisional karting day!! I am very interested in getting a group together for track days in 05!! :D

LEVIII
11-17-2004, 10:55 PM
I would be, depending on times though

Maldo
11-17-2004, 11:01 PM
I'd be down for RPM...

Black_EVO
11-17-2004, 11:12 PM
I'm Down. I spoke to Nebo at the meet about putting something like this together. It's really great for the rainy season since it is in door.

hagakure
11-17-2004, 11:13 PM
I'm going to let folks reply throughout the weekend before we make plans...glad to see the interest in the Karting guys!

Percy

e8
11-18-2004, 02:13 AM
i'd like to go!

nebolic
11-18-2004, 10:11 AM
sorry guys, I was inactive about this whole thing. My work internet locked me out of NorCalEvo for a few days, finally back on. had to jump through a few hoops but yes i'm back.

I was going to set something up for the karting but since Percy has started the thread, I'll let him handle the rest.

I'll be there.

nebo

hagakure
11-18-2004, 10:46 AM
Hey Nebo...

Don't want to cut in if you have got something going, let me know. So far it seems like we have at least 8-10 folks that want to do it. I was thinking the 2nd friday evening in december, which would be Dec 10..what does everyone think? If this si a good day, I'll make some calls and see what we can hook up.

Percy

nebolic
11-18-2004, 11:02 AM
no probs percy, glad you started it cause we'll get the ball rolling... december 10th sounds good... i'm in. Actually we'll make it NorCalEvo Sacramento championship.... winner gets a new title :)

Nebo

thomas
11-18-2004, 11:29 PM
sounds good...

ill have to look at my work schedule 1st, but if i have it off, im def. therrre.

woohoo, ima gonna tear the track up...on a not-so-competitive note, i really like driving those karts super hard into a corner and slide it around...haha, good times mang!!! doesnt do too much for your lap times, though :twisted:

keep us updated, guys.

Airgiod
11-19-2004, 04:59 AM
I might be able to get us a deal, friend of a friend kinda thing, i'll make some calls

Evo442
11-19-2004, 07:01 AM
I'd be interested in track days - please keep me posted!

Black_EVO
11-19-2004, 08:20 AM
I will be out of town for work on the 10th but normally fridays are fine.

nebolic
11-28-2004, 06:19 PM
bump cause the date is gettig closer

Nebo

hagakure
11-28-2004, 06:30 PM
Well,

I'm a putz, because I can't dot he 10th myself, as I have a holiday soirree that my boss is throwing that I cannot miss. As far as track days are concerned, I will be going to T-hill on the 11th with NCRC, and there is still plenty of space for that event. A little pricy at 275.00, but there will be five sessions for each group, with relatively small (20 or so) run groups. Weather si supposed to be great, so it would be cool to have a lot of Sacto folks att he last event of the year. Might have to shoot for mid Jan on the RPM date in order to really pull something together, consideringt he impending holidays. NCRC website is http://www.ncracing.org

Peace guys.

Percy